Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1-on-1 with Eaglerider
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 305 306
“What part of ‘I’m a princess’ do you not understand?” Vasilka asked half-bitterly. “No one ever taught me how to cook; we had servants do it for us. And I’m sure that whatever I’d cook would taste like burnt water.” There was a short pause. “Or perhaps burnt tongue...”
“What part of ‘I’m a princess’ do you not understand?” Vasilka asked half-bitterly. “No one ever taught me how to cook; we had servants do it for us. And I’m sure that whatever I’d cook would taste like burnt water.” There was a short pause. “Or perhaps burnt tongue...”
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Julia sighed. "Why not let me make it?" She asked trying to reach a compromise. She was also trying to figure out who she was.
Julia sighed. "Why not let me make it?" She asked trying to reach a compromise. She was also trying to figure out who she was.
“I’m not letting you be in control if I can help it,” Vasilka replied. She reached the market, and browsed the stalls for something edible. It was just fruit and vegetables, however. Reluctantly, she said, “Where can I get a pre-cooked meal?” She was asking Julia, but those who could hear her supposedly talking to herself seemed like they wanted to answer. Vasilka ignored them, however.
“I’m not letting you be in control if I can help it,” Vasilka replied. She reached the market, and browsed the stalls for something edible. It was just fruit and vegetables, however. Reluctantly, she said, “Where can I get a pre-cooked meal?” She was asking Julia, but those who could hear her supposedly talking to herself seemed like they wanted to answer. Vasilka ignored them, however.
"Depends on what quality you are after." Julia said honestly. There was plenty of cheap options, and Julia was not exactly rich... "and too bad. It would be free if i cooked it." She said. She waited for her to answer on the topic of quality.
"Depends on what quality you are after." Julia said honestly. There was plenty of cheap options, and Julia was not exactly rich... "and too bad. It would be free if i cooked it." She said. She waited for her to answer on the topic of quality.
“I could care less as long as it’s not burnt,” Vasilka replied. She paused for a few moments, then sighed. “Fine. I’ll go back to where I found you and I’ll let you make me something. However, if you plan to capture me or plot against me, then I will not hesitate to end your life. Your days could very well be numbered.”
“I could care less as long as it’s not burnt,” Vasilka replied. She paused for a few moments, then sighed. “Fine. I’ll go back to where I found you and I’ll let you make me something. However, if you plan to capture me or plot against me, then I will not hesitate to end your life. Your days could very well be numbered.”
If Julia could, she would have rolled her eyes. "Oh please, you refuse to cook and I'm not rich, i need to eat too." She said. Besides how could she capture her? They were the same person right now.
If Julia could, she would have rolled her eyes. "Oh please, you refuse to cook and I'm not rich, i need to eat too." She said. Besides how could she capture her? They were the same person right now.
“I’m using your body, so technically we’d both be eating,” Vasilka pointed out. She started heading back towards Julia’s home.
“I’m using your body, so technically we’d both be eating,” Vasilka pointed out. She started heading back towards Julia’s home.
"My point exactly.." She said. She looked at her house and wondered how to escape.
"My point exactly.." She said. She looked at her house and wondered how to escape.
Vasilka didn’t reply instead walking into the house and easing her control on Julia. “Now, make me something to eat. It doesn’t have to be fancy—it just can’t take over an hour. I haven’t eaten in centuries, and I’m quite famished.”
Vasilka didn’t reply instead walking into the house and easing her control on Julia. “Now, make me something to eat. It doesn’t have to be fancy—it just can’t take over an hour. I haven’t eaten in centuries, and I’m quite famished.”
Julia rolled her eyes but made a simple meal of bread, covered in grape jam and peanut butter. "There. Quick and easy. Unless you want something else." She said.
Julia rolled her eyes but made a simple meal of bread, covered in grape jam and peanut butter. "There. Quick and easy. Unless you want something else." She said.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 305 306