Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1-on-1 with Eaglerider
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 305 306
“Do you live alone?” Vasilka asked, trying to sound kind. A certain bitterness still remained, though. “I already know you’re too poor for servants. You may or may not have family. But don’t worry; I won’t kill anyone unless they give me a very good reason to.”
“Do you live alone?” Vasilka asked, trying to sound kind. A certain bitterness still remained, though. “I already know you’re too poor for servants. You may or may not have family. But don’t worry; I won’t kill anyone unless they give me a very good reason to.”
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
"Yes. I live alone. Not sure why that's important to you." She said. She didn't like Vasilka at all. She was hostile and always wanted her way. And did not like how she wanted power.
"Yes. I live alone. Not sure why that's important to you." She said. She didn't like Vasilka at all. She was hostile and always wanted her way. And did not like how she wanted power.
“Can’t I just be curious? You’re worse than my half-brother.” Vasilka really needed to figure out how to silence Julia, preferably without killing her since she was the most suitable vessel. An idea came to her; why was she asking this information herself? She could just want and learn—literally!

Vasilka gave Julia full control again, even using her own ghostly form to hover over her. “There, now you’re completely in control of yourself.” She didn’t know if Julia could hear her...but this might help her regain her throne a bit quicker.
“Can’t I just be curious? You’re worse than my half-brother.” Vasilka really needed to figure out how to silence Julia, preferably without killing her since she was the most suitable vessel. An idea came to her; why was she asking this information herself? She could just want and learn—literally!

Vasilka gave Julia full control again, even using her own ghostly form to hover over her. “There, now you’re completely in control of yourself.” She didn’t know if Julia could hear her...but this might help her regain her throne a bit quicker.
Julia returns to normal. She looked around and saw her. "Ok... not sure what happened." She said. She finished washing her hands and began to go through her day. She was working on the computer after a couple minutes though until dinner and then she made and sat down again. This meal was a bit better... salad and fish! All made by Julia.
Julia returns to normal. She looked around and saw her. "Ok... not sure what happened." She said. She finished washing her hands and began to go through her day. She was working on the computer after a couple minutes though until dinner and then she made and sat down again. This meal was a bit better... salad and fish! All made by Julia.
Vasilka watched intently. Did she really not have any family? While Vasilka disliked her family, she couldn’t see herself without one. She was lonely enough as it was. But never again. She would not be denied her rightful place again! Using Julia’s body was crucial to interacting with the world. Otherwise, Vasilka wouldn’t even be able to sit on her throne.
Vasilka watched intently. Did she really not have any family? While Vasilka disliked her family, she couldn’t see herself without one. She was lonely enough as it was. But never again. She would not be denied her rightful place again! Using Julia’s body was crucial to interacting with the world. Otherwise, Vasilka wouldn’t even be able to sit on her throne.
There was a picture of Julia and another man, he was in military clothes... seems he was a foreign soldier before coming here. Julia though soon finished eating and went to sleep.
There was a picture of Julia and another man, he was in military clothes... seems he was a foreign soldier before coming here. Julia though soon finished eating and went to sleep.
Vasilka considered the picture for a little bit, then watched Julia sleep for a little bit. Maybe if she possessed Julia while she was sleeping, she could have full control...
Vasilka considered the picture for a little bit, then watched Julia sleep for a little bit. Maybe if she possessed Julia while she was sleeping, she could have full control...
Julia soon was fully asleep. She no longer aware of Vasilka looking around. But even her room was devoid of luxury! Minus the bed...
Julia soon was fully asleep. She no longer aware of Vasilka looking around. But even her room was devoid of luxury! Minus the bed...
Vasilka tried to possess Julia again—completely, this time. Julia’s reaction to the dark magic she used would depend on if it worked or not.
Vasilka tried to possess Julia again—completely, this time. Julia’s reaction to the dark magic she used would depend on if it worked or not.
Julia didn't react well. But it was too late. She was possessed by Vasilka, but her ghost fought well before losing...
Julia didn't react well. But it was too late. She was possessed by Vasilka, but her ghost fought well before losing...
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 305 306