Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [TRPG E0] The Convergence
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43
[columns] [center][font=gabriola][color=FEE366][size=6]Seraphina[/size][/color][/font] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/406438/40643781p.png[/img][/center] [nextcol] ----- Seraphina counted herself lucky that she had somehow managed to be in a spot to avoid the brunt of the child's magical attack, but that didn't mean she wasn't a little shaken still. She could hold herself together just fine, but she had a feeling she'd be staying up late that night just to mull everything over. Too much in one day, that was for sure. She kept a tight, reassuring grip on Autiot, as he certainly seemed much worse off than her, and it was the least she could do to help out. Looking around, most of the party was looking at least a little rattled as well. Blowing out a slightly stressed breath, she flipped her hair over her shoulder and smiled at the others, though it didn't seem particularly happy. "We're fairly close to our destination, are we not?" she asked. "Perhaps once we arrive we can get everyone the medical attention they need, proper care after whatever patch-up work we can do ourselves now." ----- [/columns]
Seraphina
40643781p.png

Seraphina counted herself lucky that she had somehow managed to be in a spot to avoid the brunt of the child's magical attack, but that didn't mean she wasn't a little shaken still. She could hold herself together just fine, but she had a feeling she'd be staying up late that night just to mull everything over. Too much in one day, that was for sure.

She kept a tight, reassuring grip on Autiot, as he certainly seemed much worse off than her, and it was the least she could do to help out. Looking around, most of the party was looking at least a little rattled as well. Blowing out a slightly stressed breath, she flipped her hair over her shoulder and smiled at the others, though it didn't seem particularly happy.

"We're fairly close to our destination, are we not?" she asked. "Perhaps once we arrive we can get everyone the medical attention they need, proper care after whatever patch-up work we can do ourselves now."
Roach | they/it | FR+3
aroshi%20lyssa.png
"Agreed," Mazon said, walking over to where Hal was holding Vida. "Hold still, I'm going to try to heal her a little bit. She looks the worst off and if something else happens, we might not be able to protect her."
With that said, Mazon closed her eyes and concentrated on the essence of her magical power. She pushed it out into Vida and hoped it would work.
"Agreed," Mazon said, walking over to where Hal was holding Vida. "Hold still, I'm going to try to heal her a little bit. She looks the worst off and if something else happens, we might not be able to protect her."
With that said, Mazon closed her eyes and concentrated on the essence of her magical power. She pushed it out into Vida and hoped it would work.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/NpfFrZv.png[/img][/center] [columns][center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/3d49f497f49cabe39a044261f15fbb1a.png[/img] [/center] [nextcol] Cerena was thoroughly pissed off. The earthy explosion did nothing to assuage her mood. Caught entirely off guard, owing to the fact that she had mostly dismissed the boy previously, she caught the full brunt of the explosion. Hard rock rained down upon her, tearing her clothing and painting a slew of lacerations across her limbs. She swore, violently, as sharp pain blossomed against her skin. The one good thing that came out of this new development was the fact that the party was getting a move on again. She eyed Mazon out of her peripheral vision at the other's attempts to heal Vida and her usual selfishness was displayed in a brazen request. Tapping Mazon on the shoulder, she'd say, [b]"I don't suppose you could spare a bit of healing for me, as well?"[/b] The skydancer gestured to the cuts and abrasions across her limbs, where thin rivulets of blood began trickling forth from. [/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/NpfFrZv.png[/img][/center]
NpfFrZv.png
3d49f497f49cabe39a044261f15fbb1a.png
Cerena was thoroughly ****** off. The earthy explosion did nothing to assuage her mood. Caught entirely off guard, owing to the fact that she had mostly dismissed the boy previously, she caught the full brunt of the explosion. Hard rock rained down upon her, tearing her clothing and painting a slew of lacerations across her limbs. She swore, violently, as sharp pain blossomed against her skin.

The one good thing that came out of this new development was the fact that the party was getting a move on again. She eyed Mazon out of her peripheral vision at the other's attempts to heal Vida and her usual selfishness was displayed in a brazen request.

Tapping Mazon on the shoulder, she'd say, "I don't suppose you could spare a bit of healing for me, as well?" The skydancer gestured to the cuts and abrasions across her limbs, where thin rivulets of blood began trickling forth from.
NpfFrZv.png
goSc2L4.png
Mazon glanced over at the Skydancer, looking her up and down. "No offense, but I think you'll be ok. Pretty much everyone is a little injured right now, so I need to prioritize those that need it more. Use some cloth to make a bandage or something."
Mazon glanced over at the Skydancer, looking her up and down. "No offense, but I think you'll be ok. Pretty much everyone is a little injured right now, so I need to prioritize those that need it more. Use some cloth to make a bandage or something."
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
[columns][font=times new roman]Autiot shuffled his feet, impatience clouding his thoughts; he was tempted to even snap at Mazon to let Hal carry Vida away and heal her outside of this terrible campsite, but he only expressed his displeasure through a quick exhale of air. [b]"Yes, we should prioritize getting to Croswell next; they'll have doctors and supplies,"[/b] Autiot spoke in agreement with Seraphina, though he did wonder if he'd be able to steal away during the walk to find something to calm his stomach.[/font][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38902766][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/389028/38902766.png[/img][/url][/columns] -----
Autiot shuffled his feet, impatience clouding his thoughts; he was tempted to even snap at Mazon to let Hal carry Vida away and heal her outside of this terrible campsite, but he only expressed his displeasure through a quick exhale of air.

"Yes, we should prioritize getting to Croswell next; they'll have doctors and supplies," Autiot spoke in agreement with Seraphina, though he did wonder if he'd be able to steal away during the walk to find something to calm his stomach.
38902766.png

Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51316250][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/513163/51316250.png[/img][/url][/center]----- [font=times new roman]The only indication Talle had of the impending explosion was the celerity with which the voices ceased. One moment they were babbling into her ears and the next they fell flat mid-sentence. She jolted back to awareness in time to hear the child's shout and watch the ground explode beneath him. The blast flung her back into the tree where she'd been leaning, jagged bits of rock slicing into her arms. When the had dust settled and she had examined the severity of her wounds, she staggered towards the group, eyes flicking here and there for signs of further danger. The rest of the scions had gathered together and were muttering about moving onwards to Croswell in seek of medical aid. [b]"I agree,"[/b] she murmured, [b]"Croswell [i]must[/i] be our first priority. Something strange is going on here, and I don't think we're in the best place to figure out exactly what that something [i]is[/i]."[/b] She paused, then added, [b]"Who did the blast damage most, though? I think I could tear enough material from my cloak to make some bandages, if need be. It's no good to travel with open wounds in times like these."[/b] -----
51316250.png

The only indication Talle had of the impending explosion was the celerity with which the voices ceased. One moment they were babbling into her ears and the next they fell flat mid-sentence. She jolted back to awareness in time to hear the child's shout and watch the ground explode beneath him.

The blast flung her back into the tree where she'd been leaning, jagged bits of rock slicing into her arms. When the had dust settled and she had examined the severity of her wounds, she staggered towards the group, eyes flicking here and there for signs of further danger.

The rest of the scions had gathered together and were muttering about moving onwards to Croswell in seek of medical aid.

"I agree," she murmured, "Croswell must be our first priority. Something strange is going on here, and I don't think we're in the best place to figure out exactly what that something is."

She paused, then added, "Who did the blast damage most, though? I think I could tear enough material from my cloak to make some bandages, if need be. It's no good to travel with open wounds in times like these."

LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][color="#cc9966"][font=Courier New][size=6][i]ARRIVAL AT CROSWELL[/center] ----- [center][font=century gothic][sub][i][b][color="#696969"]Watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. those who don't believe in magic will never find it.[/i][/center] ----- [sub]Time passes by in a blur, perhaps distorted by the strong magic that pulses through the entirety of the Sea of Burning Stars. The cadre of shifter-drakes find themselves at the foot of the stronghold Croswell, staring up at its colorful architecture with a measure of aw and some intimidation. "[i]Halt![/i]" The yell breaks the silence and all heads turn to face a man and a woman, both elegantly tall and unnaturally beautiful. It seems as though these are faefolk— elves, if memory serves. "[i]What business do you have here? Outsiders are not permitted upon our grounds.[/i]" ----- [center][font=Courier New][size=5][b]NEW AREA UNLOCKED[/b]: [i][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2845000/1#post_42868180]CROSWELL[/i][/center] ----- [quote name="Party Members"][center][sub]@Licorictus @Shozurei @SoftBones @Topazal @pepperony @TheAwesoMew @wanderingstar @ridill @Sarzi[/quote]
ARRIVAL AT CROSWELL

Watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. those who don't believe in magic will never find it.

Time passes by in a blur, perhaps distorted by the strong magic that pulses through the entirety of the Sea of Burning Stars. The cadre of shifter-drakes find themselves at the foot of the stronghold Croswell, staring up at its colorful architecture with a measure of aw and some intimidation.

"Halt!" The yell breaks the silence and all heads turn to face a man and a woman, both elegantly tall and unnaturally beautiful. It seems as though these are faefolk— elves, if memory serves. "What business do you have here? Outsiders are not permitted upon our grounds."

NEW AREA UNLOCKED: CROSWELL

[center]------------------ [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/jvDAo3N.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol] Wow. This was certainly something. So different to the place he'd come from. The attitude of the guards, however, was something uncomfortably familiar. "We uh... Got a letter from your scholars asking to meet us," Deimos was really hoping someone had remembered to bring the thing, or else this was going to get very unfun very quickly, "So here we are."[/columns] ------------------[/center]

jvDAo3N.png ... Wow. This was certainly something. So different to the place he'd come from. The attitude of the guards, however, was something uncomfortably familiar.

"We uh... Got a letter from your scholars asking to meet us," Deimos was really hoping someone had remembered to bring the thing, or else this was going to get very unfun very quickly, "So here we are."

9ShTRPz.png
> The Hive
> For Sale
> Brewing, Nest Rental & Lore Shop

The guards seem... skeptical. They eye the Nocturne hesitantly before turning to speak to each other in lilting tones. Perhaps elvish, but it's impossible to tell when the only language you know is the common tongue. They turn to face the group once their deliberation is done, one of them extending a hand towards the dractare in a rather stiff manner. "Let us see this letter, then."

The guards seem... skeptical. They eye the Nocturne hesitantly before turning to speak to each other in lilting tones. Perhaps elvish, but it's impossible to tell when the only language you know is the common tongue. They turn to face the group once their deliberation is done, one of them extending a hand towards the dractare in a rather stiff manner. "Let us see this letter, then."
    [columns][color=transparent]ooooooo[/color][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/271193/27119204.png[/img][color=transparent]oooooooooooooooo[/color][nextcol][font=cambria][size=7][color=transparent]o.o[/color][i][b][color=DA0D03]H[/color][color=8C3375]A[/color][color=3D58E4]L[/color][color=580F14].[/color][/b][/i][/size][/font] [font=corbel][size=3]rugged body — jagged fangs[/size][/font][/columns]   [columns][color=transparent]ooooooo[/color][nextcol][font=corbel][size=3][color=transparent]ooo[/color]carrying vida had hal's arms feeling like limp noodles but here he was, supporting the water descendant as she clung near death's door; autiot needed to be rushed to medical as well. the entire group needed a once over and some time to rest their feeet but right now, hal brushed aside deimos with a furrow in his brow and raised his chin towards the guards who were still stalling their arrival into croswell— [b]"forget the letter. we have injured — they need to be seen."[/b] what would they say to that?[nextcol][color=transparent]oooooooo[/color]

ooooooo27119204.pngoooooooooooooooo o.oHAL.
rugged body — jagged fangs
ooooooo ooocarrying vida had hal's arms feeling like limp noodles but here he was, supporting the water descendant as she clung near death's door; autiot needed to be rushed to medical as well. the entire group needed a once over and some time to rest their feeet but right now, hal brushed aside deimos with a furrow in his brow and raised his chin towards the guards who were still stalling their arrival into croswell— "forget the letter. we have injured — they need to be seen." what would they say to that? oooooooo
a6JurCN.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43