Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with LexS
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27
@LexS

(please ping)

"Oh." Starlock said. "I just went scouting with Ciatra. we may have found a better spot."

"Yes." Stratus said. "It can also change her sexuality, emotional levels, skills, and other things. We had a nasty incident a while back where a dragon lost their will. Starlock volunteered to lose some of her will in exchange to restore that dragon's will." Stratus explained
@LexS

(please ping)

"Oh." Starlock said. "I just went scouting with Ciatra. we may have found a better spot."

"Yes." Stratus said. "It can also change her sexuality, emotional levels, skills, and other things. We had a nasty incident a while back where a dragon lost their will. Starlock volunteered to lose some of her will in exchange to restore that dragon's will." Stratus explained
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@LogrithmGames
(Sorry! ^^"

"Oh? Well it shouldn't be too hard to move." She smiled.
She blinked, "Interesting, how does someone... loose their will?"
@LogrithmGames
(Sorry! ^^"

"Oh? Well it shouldn't be too hard to move." She smiled.
She blinked, "Interesting, how does someone... loose their will?"
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna rp!
@LexS

"Im ready. Caiatra sounded ready. is the rest of the clan ready?" Starlock asked.

"When one is attacked by a shade-posessed dragon, who knows what will happen." Stratus answered to ciatra. "The idea worked anyhow."
@LexS

"Im ready. Caiatra sounded ready. is the rest of the clan ready?" Starlock asked.

"When one is attacked by a shade-posessed dragon, who knows what will happen." Stratus answered to ciatra. "The idea worked anyhow."
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@LogrithmGames

"I'll tell them." She went outside, told one person, and came back in, "Just give it a minute."
She sighed, "So, do I have to use it...? Like, does it make it a ton safer, or is it fine if I don't?" She sounded like a rebellious teenager, in a way.
@LogrithmGames

"I'll tell them." She went outside, told one person, and came back in, "Just give it a minute."
She sighed, "So, do I have to use it...? Like, does it make it a ton safer, or is it fine if I don't?" She sounded like a rebellious teenager, in a way.
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
@LexS

"It?" Starlock asked.

"YOu dont have to." Stratus answered. "but it makes her feel better"
@LexS

"It?" Starlock asked.

"YOu dont have to." Stratus answered. "but it makes her feel better"
Caiatra shifted, trying to make a decision. She wanted the dragon to be happy, but also wanted her to be herself.
Within minutes dragons were running around, packing up. "Word travels fast here."
Caiatra shifted, trying to make a decision. She wanted the dragon to be happy, but also wanted her to be herself.
Within minutes dragons were running around, packing up. "Word travels fast here."
What's the prob?
dog.
@LexS

(please ping)

"Besides that," Stratus said. "How is she? Starlock."

Starlock helped them pack
@LexS

(please ping)

"Besides that," Stratus said. "How is she? Starlock."

Starlock helped them pack
"Shes doing good. Suggested the idea to move, and we found a great spot." She smiled, "And shes super friendly to everyone."
Soliel packed up all her things quickly, not putting much effort into it.
"Shes doing good. Suggested the idea to move, and we found a great spot." She smiled, "And shes super friendly to everyone."
Soliel packed up all her things quickly, not putting much effort into it.
What's the prob?
dog.
@LexS

(again, please ping)

"Well, give it a try. It shouldnt change her main self, just little things like skills or sexuality." Stratus said. "If you would like, i can help you." he offered. "With whatever your doing." stratus glanced as Starlock began to collapse an empty tent and roll it up.
@LexS

(again, please ping)

"Well, give it a try. It shouldnt change her main self, just little things like skills or sexuality." Stratus said. "If you would like, i can help you." he offered. "With whatever your doing." stratus glanced as Starlock began to collapse an empty tent and roll it up.
@LogrithmGames
(once again, sorry ^^")

"Oh- that would be great" Caiatra smiled, "We're moving to our new location."
Soleil helped other dragons put their belongings in crates and onto a huge carriage.
@LogrithmGames
(once again, sorry ^^")

"Oh- that would be great" Caiatra smiled, "We're moving to our new location."
Soleil helped other dragons put their belongings in crates and onto a huge carriage.
What's the prob?
dog.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27