Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with LexS
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
@LexS

"Interisting." Starlock thought for a moment. "And you are the government of your clan for the most part then?"
@LexS

"Interisting." Starlock thought for a moment. "And you are the government of your clan for the most part then?"
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
She nodded, "Amazing how it stays together, isn't it?"

@LogrithmGames
She nodded, "Amazing how it stays together, isn't it?"

@LogrithmGames
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna rp!
@LexS

Starlock flew with her. "And are you popular with your clan?"
@LexS

Starlock flew with her. "And are you popular with your clan?"
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@LogrithmGames

"I would think so, since most try to make conversation with me at least once a day."
@LogrithmGames

"I would think so, since most try to make conversation with me at least once a day."
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
@LexS

"Oh. May i meet Soleil then?" Starlock asked as they flew toward the clan's current home.
@LexS

"Oh. May i meet Soleil then?" Starlock asked as they flew toward the clan's current home.
Caiatra landed at the entrance, "Of course, right this way."
@LogrithmGames
Caiatra landed at the entrance, "Of course, right this way."
@LogrithmGames
What's the prob?
dog.
@LexS

"Thank you." Starlock said as she followed Ciatra.

(may i bring Stratus into this RP?)
@LexS

"Thank you." Starlock said as she followed Ciatra.

(may i bring Stratus into this RP?)
@LogrithmGames
(Sure, go ahead!

She entered a relatively large tent. Inside was an organized mess of experiments and ingredients, "SOLE! SOMEONE WANTS TO MEET YOU!" There was a bit of crashing from the back, which you couldn't see due to a wall of shelves, and a dragon emerged.
"Oh! Hello!" She smiled, walked up to Starlock. She flapped her wings as a short greeting.
@LogrithmGames
(Sure, go ahead!

She entered a relatively large tent. Inside was an organized mess of experiments and ingredients, "SOLE! SOMEONE WANTS TO MEET YOU!" There was a bit of crashing from the back, which you couldn't see due to a wall of shelves, and a dragon emerged.
"Oh! Hello!" She smiled, walked up to Starlock. She flapped her wings as a short greeting.
What's the prob?
dog.
@LexS

Stratus entered the tent, unaware Starlock was inside.

Starlock turned to see Sloeil. "Hi." she said. "Im here to keep Soleil company. im still not sure what that really means." she confessed. "its the first time soneone hasnt used my bracelet to conform me to their standards and desires." She shrugged.
@LexS

Stratus entered the tent, unaware Starlock was inside.

Starlock turned to see Sloeil. "Hi." she said. "Im here to keep Soleil company. im still not sure what that really means." she confessed. "its the first time soneone hasnt used my bracelet to conform me to their standards and desires." She shrugged.
@LogrithmGames

"Oh, yeah, we're like that. 'Everyone is their own person'." Soleil laughed softly.
@LogrithmGames

"Oh, yeah, we're like that. 'Everyone is their own person'." Soleil laughed softly.
What's the prob?
dog.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27