Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with LexS
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27
@LexS

Stratus began to carry what he could, but because he was half the size of most of the dragons, that wasnt much.

Starlock helped Soleil. "So." she said. "Are you and Ciatra reletaves?" she asked the spiral.
@LexS

Stratus began to carry what he could, but because he was half the size of most of the dragons, that wasnt much.

Starlock helped Soleil. "So." she said. "Are you and Ciatra reletaves?" she asked the spiral.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@LogrithmGames

"No, actually." She folded up a few mats, "Friends since birth. We act like sisters since we've known each other so long." She smiled.
Caiatra ran to get all the kids running around and keep track of them all.
@LogrithmGames

"No, actually." She folded up a few mats, "Friends since birth. We act like sisters since we've known each other so long." She smiled.
Caiatra ran to get all the kids running around and keep track of them all.
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna rp!
@LexS

"I see." Starlock said as they finished packing. "Ready to go?"

Stratus tried to help, but wasnt much help because of his size. "Im not helping, am i." he said.
@LexS

"I see." Starlock said as they finished packing. "Ready to go?"

Stratus tried to help, but wasnt much help because of his size. "Im not helping, am i." he said.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
"You're not doing awful, I'll give you that." Caiatra laughed.
"Yup, just gotta get the kids and we'll be off.
"You're not doing awful, I'll give you that." Caiatra laughed.
"Yup, just gotta get the kids and we'll be off.
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
@LexS

"Hold on." Stratus said as he got out of the way of one of the hatchlings. He had an idea. "Have you ever considered having one of the clanmembers take care of the dragonets and hatchlings?" he asked. 'Or if you are a lightning dragon, why not client someone at the tempest spire to make you a caretaker for them." he had way too much to be able to haldle the load and felt that if anything, this clan needed one. Perhaps in his free time.

Starlock's bracelet sparked for a moment, then returned to normal.
@LexS

"Hold on." Stratus said as he got out of the way of one of the hatchlings. He had an idea. "Have you ever considered having one of the clanmembers take care of the dragonets and hatchlings?" he asked. 'Or if you are a lightning dragon, why not client someone at the tempest spire to make you a caretaker for them." he had way too much to be able to haldle the load and felt that if anything, this clan needed one. Perhaps in his free time.

Starlock's bracelet sparked for a moment, then returned to normal.
"We used to, but many complained that we didn't let them do their own thing." She moved out of the way of a hatchling, "Now we let them roam around. If they do anything their not supposed to, its 24 hours in their room with nothing to do."

"Hey, that bracelet there. It looks cool, whats it freaking out for?" Soleil went over to Starlock to look at it.
"We used to, but many complained that we didn't let them do their own thing." She moved out of the way of a hatchling, "Now we let them roam around. If they do anything their not supposed to, its 24 hours in their room with nothing to do."

"Hey, that bracelet there. It looks cool, whats it freaking out for?" Soleil went over to Starlock to look at it.
What's the prob?
dog.
@LexS

(please ping)

Stratus chuckled. "That cant be easy."

"It allows other dragons to change my traits. Making me assume roles or changing my traits or abilities, such as being able to sense emotions. It can change my sexuality, skills, desires, but cant give me abilities that arent typical of a skydancer female or change my gender-identity." Starlock explained. "It does that from time to time. Nothing unusual. Sometimes it does make weird traits change, but that isnt as common." She held out the bracelet to Soleil so she could take a look at it.
@LexS

(please ping)

Stratus chuckled. "That cant be easy."

"It allows other dragons to change my traits. Making me assume roles or changing my traits or abilities, such as being able to sense emotions. It can change my sexuality, skills, desires, but cant give me abilities that arent typical of a skydancer female or change my gender-identity." Starlock explained. "It does that from time to time. Nothing unusual. Sometimes it does make weird traits change, but that isnt as common." She held out the bracelet to Soleil so she could take a look at it.
@LogrithmGames

She shrugged, "It works."

Soleil looked at it carefully, "Pretty advanced, looks cool." She looked at Starlock, "Why would you want to change anything about another dragon?"
@LogrithmGames

She shrugged, "It works."

Soleil looked at it carefully, "Pretty advanced, looks cool." She looked at Starlock, "Why would you want to change anything about another dragon?"
What's the prob?
dog.
@LexS

Stratus helped her get the dragonets into neat rows in preperation for the trip.

"It was made so my sister, Celeste, could have some freedom over a curse put on her by the shade." Starlock answered. "As long as it stays intact, Celeste has at least some degree of free will. Thats why i have no problem getting changed by it." she said. "It helps my sister."
@LexS

Stratus helped her get the dragonets into neat rows in preperation for the trip.

"It was made so my sister, Celeste, could have some freedom over a curse put on her by the shade." Starlock answered. "As long as it stays intact, Celeste has at least some degree of free will. Thats why i have no problem getting changed by it." she said. "It helps my sister."
@LogrithmGames

"The shade?" Soleil continued to pack, having the most to pack.

"Thank you." Caiatra smiled, all the children now in rows.
@LogrithmGames

"The shade?" Soleil continued to pack, having the most to pack.

"Thank you." Caiatra smiled, all the children now in rows.
What's the prob?
dog.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27