Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with LexS
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27
@LexS

"Yes. The shade." Starlock said. "It was at last year's gala. A dragon who was posessed by the shade attacked her and put a curse on her. This was the best option." Starlock looked at her talons.

Stratus waited for Soleil to finish packing.
@LexS

"Yes. The shade." Starlock said. "It was at last year's gala. A dragon who was posessed by the shade attacked her and put a curse on her. This was the best option." Starlock looked at her talons.

Stratus waited for Soleil to finish packing.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@LogrithmGames

"Interesting..." She finished up, throwing it on the cart along with the tent, "Well, lets get going."

Caiatra took to the air, leading the clan.
@LogrithmGames

"Interesting..." She finished up, throwing it on the cart along with the tent, "Well, lets get going."

Caiatra took to the air, leading the clan.
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna rp!
@LexS

"ill keep my bracelet please if you wont wear it." Starlock said as she reached for it. The cart started moving and she caught it, but it fell onto the sands. Starlock began to reach for it and managed to pick it up.

Stratus followed her, using the thermals and heatwaves to make sure he lasted the trip...wherever they were going.
@LexS

"ill keep my bracelet please if you wont wear it." Starlock said as she reached for it. The cart started moving and she caught it, but it fell onto the sands. Starlock began to reach for it and managed to pick it up.

Stratus followed her, using the thermals and heatwaves to make sure he lasted the trip...wherever they were going.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@LogrithmGames

(Time skip?
@LogrithmGames

(Time skip?
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
@LexS

(to when?)
@LexS

(to when?)
@LogrithmGames

(When they get there maybe? Or when they've set up?
@LogrithmGames

(When they get there maybe? Or when they've set up?
What's the prob?
dog.
@LexS

(Ok. sure.)
@LexS

(Ok. sure.)
@LogrithmGames
(After they've unpacked.)

Soleil went back to her work, whatever that was, and Caiatra went to the huge tent. Kids were running around like it was just another day.
@LogrithmGames
(After they've unpacked.)

Soleil went back to her work, whatever that was, and Caiatra went to the huge tent. Kids were running around like it was just another day.
What's the prob?
dog.
@LexS

Starlock went to try and get the hatchlings and dragons under controll. Stratus was watching starlock. he was content that his creation felt at home among theese dragons. It was a strange feeling.
@LexS

Starlock went to try and get the hatchlings and dragons under controll. Stratus was watching starlock. he was content that his creation felt at home among theese dragons. It was a strange feeling.
@LogrithmGames

"Make yourself at home- we'll have dinner soon." Caiatra smiled, walking off.
"Dinner is basically a feast, so prepare." Soleil called out.
@LogrithmGames

"Make yourself at home- we'll have dinner soon." Caiatra smiled, walking off.
"Dinner is basically a feast, so prepare." Soleil called out.
What's the prob?
dog.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27