Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with LexS
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
"Is that the race, or where we will start the race?" She asked. A few dragons had caught the conversation and news was spreading.
"Is that the race, or where we will start the race?" She asked. A few dragons had caught the conversation and news was spreading.
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna rp!
@LexS

"No." Starlock answered. "YOu would need to change me to make me a racer. just meet me at the rim." Starlock flew toawrds the top of the canyon.
@LexS

"No." Starlock answered. "YOu would need to change me to make me a racer. just meet me at the rim." Starlock flew toawrds the top of the canyon.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
Caiatra tilted her head, but followed, no going nearly as fast as before. To save energy.

@LogrithmGames
Caiatra tilted her head, but followed, no going nearly as fast as before. To save energy.

@LogrithmGames
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
@LexS
Starlock waited at the top. "YOu may make the change whenever you are ready." She said.
@LexS
Starlock waited at the top. "YOu may make the change whenever you are ready." She said.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
Caiatra made the change on the bracelet, then looked back at Starlock, "Did it work?"

@LogrithmGames
Caiatra made the change on the bracelet, then looked back at Starlock, "Did it work?"

@LogrithmGames
What's the prob?
dog.
@LexS

"yes." Starlock answered, beginning to think like a racer. "Where to?"
@LexS

"yes." Starlock answered, beginning to think like a racer. "Where to?"
@LogrithmGames

"Hmm..." She looked around. She pointed to a dead tree about a mile away, "Not too hard. Just for a starter."
@LogrithmGames

"Hmm..." She looked around. She pointed to a dead tree about a mile away, "Not too hard. Just for a starter."
What's the prob?
dog.
@LexS

"that will work." Starlock answered. "Mark, set..."
@LexS

"that will work." Starlock answered. "Mark, set..."
@LogrithmGames

Caiatra launched herself as soon as she said it, "Go!" She used the same techniques as before, moving around and spinning to make it easier and somewhat faster.
@LogrithmGames

Caiatra launched herself as soon as she said it, "Go!" She used the same techniques as before, moving around and spinning to make it easier and somewhat faster.
What's the prob?
dog.
@LexS

Starlock managed to keep up with her, being only slightly more skilled. They made it to the tree at around the same time.
@LexS

Starlock managed to keep up with her, being only slightly more skilled. They made it to the tree at around the same time.
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27