Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Trapped in a Video Game! (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
(I was also waiting for @TrashMomma! Welcome back!)

Ember was startled by the Skydancer, and suspicous, but had no other option but to reply with,
"You are trapped in a video game that should be impossible and are going to steal from a shop and/or farm to find food? Unlikely."
(I was also waiting for @TrashMomma! Welcome back!)

Ember was startled by the Skydancer, and suspicous, but had no other option but to reply with,
"You are trapped in a video game that should be impossible and are going to steal from a shop and/or farm to find food? Unlikely."
hjqGCU3.jpg
@FrostedPetalFox

“Everything except the stealing part, but yes.” Vysselth pulled her head back a little at the curt demeanor, but shook it off as shock. “I was playing a game, then there wasn’t this horrendous, willowy, screeching sound.. then I woke up in this marketplace.”
@FrostedPetalFox

“Everything except the stealing part, but yes.” Vysselth pulled her head back a little at the curt demeanor, but shook it off as shock. “I was playing a game, then there wasn’t this horrendous, willowy, screeching sound.. then I woke up in this marketplace.”
aaaaaaa
"I thought it was the trees outside my window. They grow so close to my house that they rub against the windows. They sound like nails scraping on a chalkboard. We should really get rid of them. Anyways, what are you doing to survive? If we can find a forest, I can keep us alive." Ember wasn't very humble...
"I thought it was the trees outside my window. They grow so close to my house that they rub against the windows. They sound like nails scraping on a chalkboard. We should really get rid of them. Anyways, what are you doing to survive? If we can find a forest, I can keep us alive." Ember wasn't very humble...
hjqGCU3.jpg
“I haven’t done anything in the sense of survive- I went into Bishie’s shop and got a symbol.” The Skydancer laughed weakly. “I’m trying to keep myself from just running far away...or flying away. Whichever would work.” She’s looked around at the shops, then back to her. “Oh- I’m sorry, what is your name? I feel like that’s important to know sincerely we might end up working together.”
“I haven’t done anything in the sense of survive- I went into Bishie’s shop and got a symbol.” The Skydancer laughed weakly. “I’m trying to keep myself from just running far away...or flying away. Whichever would work.” She’s looked around at the shops, then back to her. “Oh- I’m sorry, what is your name? I feel like that’s important to know sincerely we might end up working together.”
aaaaaaa
"Ember. What does a symbol do? Scare away predators? Keep away attackers?"
"Ember. What does a symbol do? Scare away predators? Keep away attackers?"
hjqGCU3.jpg
“I’m Vysselth. As for the symbol.. it’s a way to mark where you’ve been, what’s yours, and such like that.” Vysselth felt like she was slowly being judged for not going all survival when she’s had woke up very confused in the first place.
“I’m Vysselth. As for the symbol.. it’s a way to mark where you’ve been, what’s yours, and such like that.” Vysselth felt like she was slowly being judged for not going all survival when she’s had woke up very confused in the first place.
aaaaaaa
Ember blinked.
"So it's like a map?"
Ember blinked.
"So it's like a map?"
hjqGCU3.jpg
“No no- it’s like-“ Vysselth huffed, trying to think of something to compare it to. “A marker! You could claim a cave as your own, then when other dragons come near and see the symbol, they’ll know it belongs to you. Does that make sense?”
“No no- it’s like-“ Vysselth huffed, trying to think of something to compare it to. “A marker! You could claim a cave as your own, then when other dragons come near and see the symbol, they’ll know it belongs to you. Does that make sense?”
aaaaaaa
Ember pondered the idea, before nodding.
"It does. Like a fire that billows up smoke so that people know that that's your campsite. Good thinking. Do you know anything about this town? Level I guess?"
Ember pondered the idea, before nodding.
"It does. Like a fire that billows up smoke so that people know that that's your campsite. Good thinking. Do you know anything about this town? Level I guess?"
hjqGCU3.jpg
“Not much, but I do know that Level 2... it’s very cold, as I heard from Bishie.” Another look around the square, then: “I might head into the weapons shop and equip myself with something...”
“Not much, but I do know that Level 2... it’s very cold, as I heard from Bishie.” Another look around the square, then: “I might head into the weapons shop and equip myself with something...”
aaaaaaa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27