Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Trapped in a Video Game! (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Ember thought about this, then she said,
"I'll take the training." While Ember may be dry when it came to conversation, she knew a dangerous dragon when she saw one.
Ember thought about this, then she said,
"I'll take the training." While Ember may be dry when it came to conversation, she knew a dangerous dragon when she saw one.
hjqGCU3.jpg
Wilhelmina stopped throwing her knives, yanked out a few, and set them in a case. She carefully closed the case, then walked over to Ember, examining her more closely. "Yeah. Yeah, okay. What skill are we working on? I can teach you pretty much anything, but I'm better at the fighting stuff."
Wilhelmina stopped throwing her knives, yanked out a few, and set them in a case. She carefully closed the case, then walked over to Ember, examining her more closely. "Yeah. Yeah, okay. What skill are we working on? I can teach you pretty much anything, but I'm better at the fighting stuff."
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
"I feel rusty when it comes to defense. However, you know what they say, the best defense is the best offense."
"I feel rusty when it comes to defense. However, you know what they say, the best defense is the best offense."
hjqGCU3.jpg
Wilhelmina cackles wildly, laughing so hard she has to grab onto the table for support. "Listen, kid, I don't know who told you that, but forget everything they told you, cause they're usually wrong. Defense is about retaliation, but only after you've actually defended yourself. See..."

Wilhelmina pauses for a second, and the next thing Ember knows, Wilhelmina has her pinned to the wall with a knife at her throat. "Alright. You're going to get the knife away first, and then you're going to push me back, and here's how..."

Wilhelmina launches into exactly how to defend against her knife attacks. "Now go ahead and try it."
Wilhelmina cackles wildly, laughing so hard she has to grab onto the table for support. "Listen, kid, I don't know who told you that, but forget everything they told you, cause they're usually wrong. Defense is about retaliation, but only after you've actually defended yourself. See..."

Wilhelmina pauses for a second, and the next thing Ember knows, Wilhelmina has her pinned to the wall with a knife at her throat. "Alright. You're going to get the knife away first, and then you're going to push me back, and here's how..."

Wilhelmina launches into exactly how to defend against her knife attacks. "Now go ahead and try it."
Ember was already happy with this lesson, and it had only just started. She then tried to as quickly and efficiently as she could copy her. Which means she was sluggish and bad in Wilhelmina's view
Ember was already happy with this lesson, and it had only just started. She then tried to as quickly and efficiently as she could copy her. Which means she was sluggish and bad in Wilhelmina's view
hjqGCU3.jpg
Wilhelmina nodded to herself once the lesson was finished, then set her knives aside. "Congratulations, you've learned some defense," she told Ember as she tucked the knives back inside the case. She took the diamonds and set them inside a drawer in the heavy oak table. "Thanks for stopping by."

(You may now add a free defense point. Be sure to log where you got it!)
Wilhelmina nodded to herself once the lesson was finished, then set her knives aside. "Congratulations, you've learned some defense," she told Ember as she tucked the knives back inside the case. She took the diamonds and set them inside a drawer in the heavy oak table. "Thanks for stopping by."

(You may now add a free defense point. Be sure to log where you got it!)
Ember pulled out 15 diamonds and put them into Wilhelmina's hands, before turning away with a grin and a thank you. As she exited, she looked around to see where the nearest farm and/or food shop. She could buy, or stretch her thieving skills...
Ember pulled out 15 diamonds and put them into Wilhelmina's hands, before turning away with a grin and a thank you. As she exited, she looked around to see where the nearest farm and/or food shop. She could buy, or stretch her thieving skills...
hjqGCU3.jpg
(There's a list of shops and places to go in the Information section, if you're wondering. :))
(There's a list of shops and places to go in the Information section, if you're wondering. :))
(Thanks! I'm just going to sleep first so when I wake up in the morning I have a game plan)
(Thanks! I'm just going to sleep first so when I wake up in the morning I have a game plan)
hjqGCU3.jpg
@FrostedPetalFox @MagykalWagykal {{Back babey-}}

Vysselth tucked the symbol away, heading back out to the main part of the marketplace- then spotted the Pearlcatcher walking around and decided to call out to them. “Hey, you-“ Gah, that’s not gonna work well to get attention. The place is too loud for her to try.

Option B then. The Skydancer walked over in front of the Pearlcatcher, staying calm enough. “Hello- you don’t seem like.. you are from around here. At all.” Her voice was mostly soft, with a little bit of a rasp at the end. “I think you’re in the same situation as me.”
@FrostedPetalFox @MagykalWagykal {{Back babey-}}

Vysselth tucked the symbol away, heading back out to the main part of the marketplace- then spotted the Pearlcatcher walking around and decided to call out to them. “Hey, you-“ Gah, that’s not gonna work well to get attention. The place is too loud for her to try.

Option B then. The Skydancer walked over in front of the Pearlcatcher, staying calm enough. “Hello- you don’t seem like.. you are from around here. At all.” Her voice was mostly soft, with a little bit of a rasp at the end. “I think you’re in the same situation as me.”
aaaaaaa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27