Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Trapped in a Video Game! (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@TrashMomma Bishie examines the results briefly, then smiles at Vysselth. "Congratulations! We've found a symbol for you." He hurries over to his desk and begins chipping away at the wood, steadily carving and painting a symbol for Vysselth. He finished, and then turns it over to show her. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Bm7gkOR.png[/img] "Your symbol is a lion," he explains, beaming. "A lion shows strong inner strength, vivacious energy, and courage! Here is your symbol." He hands her the embossed carving. "What do you think?"
@TrashMomma

Bishie examines the results briefly, then smiles at Vysselth. "Congratulations! We've found a symbol for you."

He hurries over to his desk and begins chipping away at the wood, steadily carving and painting a symbol for Vysselth. He finished, and then turns it over to show her.

Bm7gkOR.png

"Your symbol is a lion," he explains, beaming. "A lion shows strong inner strength, vivacious energy, and courage! Here is your symbol."

He hands her the embossed carving. "What do you think?"
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@MagykalWagykal

Vysselth watched him creating the symbol, before blinking in surprise. "A lion? Hmm..." She then grinned, pulling out 5 diamonds and handing them over to him. "I love it. Thank you so much for the symbol." She held the carving close, studying the carving and colors.
@MagykalWagykal

Vysselth watched him creating the symbol, before blinking in surprise. "A lion? Hmm..." She then grinned, pulling out 5 diamonds and handing them over to him. "I love it. Thank you so much for the symbol." She held the carving close, studying the carving and colors.
aaaaaaa
@TrashMomma

"Thank you!" Bishie said, smiling and tucking the money into a money drawer. "Enjoy your purchase and have a nice day!"
@TrashMomma

"Thank you!" Bishie said, smiling and tucking the money into a money drawer. "Enjoy your purchase and have a nice day!"
Ember blinked suddenly as she realized there was no screen. She whipped her head around and saw that her bedroom was gone. She immediately surveyed the area around her, sat down, and started to think. Am I in a video game? Impossible. Yet...could this be a dream? She closed her eyes and counted to ten before opening them. Still here. Well, if I am in a video game, I should get supplies. Looks like I already have money and food. Let's go to that battle supplies shop. Ember got up and walked over to the shop, thinking right before she entered, It's lucky I was trained for the likely event that I get lost and be lost for weeks, living in the middle of the forest and all.

If you think that her living in the middle of nowhere is too dramatic, I'll change it. Basically her family lives in a forest miles away from civilization because they have a long line of foresters, so she and the rest of her family have trained themselves in case they got lost to be able to survive in the forest. So, she's pretty smart in surviving. However, because her family is so far away, she isn't practiced in conversations, sugar coating, charm, etc..
Ember blinked suddenly as she realized there was no screen. She whipped her head around and saw that her bedroom was gone. She immediately surveyed the area around her, sat down, and started to think. Am I in a video game? Impossible. Yet...could this be a dream? She closed her eyes and counted to ten before opening them. Still here. Well, if I am in a video game, I should get supplies. Looks like I already have money and food. Let's go to that battle supplies shop. Ember got up and walked over to the shop, thinking right before she entered, It's lucky I was trained for the likely event that I get lost and be lost for weeks, living in the middle of the forest and all.

If you think that her living in the middle of nowhere is too dramatic, I'll change it. Basically her family lives in a forest miles away from civilization because they have a long line of foresters, so she and the rest of her family have trained themselves in case they got lost to be able to survive in the forest. So, she's pretty smart in surviving. However, because her family is so far away, she isn't practiced in conversations, sugar coating, charm, etc..
hjqGCU3.jpg
(Nope, that works! Just know that it won't give her any advantages, because her survival skills are still two points. Would you like to go into any shops? :) @FrostedPetalFox)
(Nope, that works! Just know that it won't give her any advantages, because her survival skills are still two points. Would you like to go into any shops? :) @FrostedPetalFox)
(Wilhelmina's Battle Gear please! Also, I'm pinged, so you don't need to notify me! Thx! Also, could I change the survival stat to 3? Or is it too late for that?)
(Wilhelmina's Battle Gear please! Also, I'm pinged, so you don't need to notify me! Thx! Also, could I change the survival stat to 3? Or is it too late for that?)
hjqGCU3.jpg
(You can change it, since you haven't fought anything yet. :) Go ahead and update your post- I'll get Wilhelmina's Gear ready! :D)
(You can change it, since you haven't fought anything yet. :) Go ahead and update your post- I'll get Wilhelmina's Gear ready! :D)
The door to the shop is covered in markings of all kinds. You guess that the regular clientele most likely aren't the most law-abiding of dragons... hopefully, you won't run into anyone. You open the door hesitantly, but the only one you see inside is a tough-looking, crimson Ridgeback, who wears a scarred set of armor and also a delicate-looking daisy crown. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44661910] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/446620/44661910_350.png[/img] [/url] "Welcome to the shop. I'm Wilhelmina. Take a look around, let me know if you want to buy anything. If you try to steal anything, you won't make it very far." she grunts to you before turning back to her dartboard. It looks like she's throwing knives at it, and she's extremely accurate. Wow. You don't want to cross a dragon like that. It's probably very unwise to try to steal anything. You see a dagger (1+ attack) for 8 diamonds, a shield (1+ defense) for 7, armor (1+ HP) for 12, and a sign that says 'LESSONS-15 diamonds a skill'. Wilhelmina is still occupied with the throwing board, but you get the sense that she's watching you acutely. Maybe you should buy something.
The door to the shop is covered in markings of all kinds. You guess that the regular clientele most likely aren't the most law-abiding of dragons... hopefully, you won't run into anyone.

You open the door hesitantly, but the only one you see inside is a tough-looking, crimson Ridgeback, who wears a scarred set of armor and also a delicate-looking daisy crown.

44661910_350.png

"Welcome to the shop. I'm Wilhelmina. Take a look around, let me know if you want to buy anything. If you try to steal anything, you won't make it very far." she grunts to you before turning back to her dartboard. It looks like she's throwing knives at it, and she's extremely accurate. Wow. You don't want to cross a dragon like that. It's probably very unwise to try to steal anything.

You see a dagger (1+ attack) for 8 diamonds, a shield (1+ defense) for 7, armor (1+ HP) for 12, and a sign that says 'LESSONS-15 diamonds a skill'.

Wilhelmina is still occupied with the throwing board, but you get the sense that she's watching you acutely. Maybe you should buy something.
Ember looked around and pondered the idea of the lessons and or the dagger.
"How much does the lessons help? 1 point? 2?"

(Thanks!)
(I also changed how my character looks if that's okay with you)
Ember looked around and pondered the idea of the lessons and or the dagger.
"How much does the lessons help? 1 point? 2?"

(Thanks!)
(I also changed how my character looks if that's okay with you)
hjqGCU3.jpg
Wilhelmina glanced over from her darts and slammed the knife she was holding into the wall so it would stay while she talked. "Yeah? I'll train you one point for fifteen diamonds. But it's permanent, can't be blunted or shattered like a weapon. Think of it like an investment."

She snorts at that last part like it was funny, then slips her knife out of the wall and goes back to throwing her knives.
Wilhelmina glanced over from her darts and slammed the knife she was holding into the wall so it would stay while she talked. "Yeah? I'll train you one point for fifteen diamonds. But it's permanent, can't be blunted or shattered like a weapon. Think of it like an investment."

She snorts at that last part like it was funny, then slips her knife out of the wall and goes back to throwing her knives.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27