Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Trapped in a Video Game! (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Riptide turned around looking at the 2 new dragons, one of them yelling all mad, and the other, just quiet.
"Um... are you here for, the poster he asked.
Riptide turned around looking at the 2 new dragons, one of them yelling all mad, and the other, just quiet.
"Um... are you here for, the poster he asked.
Hey ima flight rising boi
6klg2iF.png
She looked over at Dust, clearly annoyed very quickly " I did, and if you'd read it, you'd notice we aren't a part of the ' dumb game '. " she snapped. She then sighed, not sure whether to be encouraged by another player or stay annoyed. " Well. Are all of us here then? " She said, looking over at the other new dragon.
She looked over at Dust, clearly annoyed very quickly " I did, and if you'd read it, you'd notice we aren't a part of the ' dumb game '. " she snapped. She then sighed, not sure whether to be encouraged by another player or stay annoyed. " Well. Are all of us here then? " She said, looking over at the other new dragon.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_pchp08tldp1vvoxo5o5_r1_100.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
Yuina grinned a toothy grin.

"Huh. I suppose I could give it a shot..." he sauntered over to the table, clicking his claws in excitement.

"This is where I would sign up to be a fighter, correct?"
Nebula squeaked when she realized that she was spotted. She stood up unsteadily.

"Um... Hi... Who are all of you people? I'm Nebula... What's... Your names?" she asked, rubbing her paws nervously.
Yuina grinned a toothy grin.

"Huh. I suppose I could give it a shot..." he sauntered over to the table, clicking his claws in excitement.

"This is where I would sign up to be a fighter, correct?"
Nebula squeaked when she realized that she was spotted. She stood up unsteadily.

"Um... Hi... Who are all of you people? I'm Nebula... What's... Your names?" she asked, rubbing her paws nervously.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Dust blinked in surprise, they weren’t AIs?
‘Great, more people.’ He thought glumly, and just sat down.
Dust blinked in surprise, they weren’t AIs?
‘Great, more people.’ He thought glumly, and just sat down.
R3OpbRR.png
"Um, im riptide, i got here recently." Riptide said to the quiet dragon
"Um, im riptide, i got here recently." Riptide said to the quiet dragon
Hey ima flight rising boi
6klg2iF.png
"You're going to fight?" The goth kid said, awe in his voice. "Wow! I know a fighter! GOod luck!"

He punches Yuina lightly on the shoulder. "Yeah, all right! So you just put the name you want to fight under on the sheet, so they know to announce it. Make sure to choose a cool one- that's really important for audience support! And then you stick however many diamonds you want to bet on the table, and then they call you up to face whoever's fighting."

He shakes his head, marveling at Yuina. "Wow, I can't believe I know a fighter and everything!"
"You're going to fight?" The goth kid said, awe in his voice. "Wow! I know a fighter! GOod luck!"

He punches Yuina lightly on the shoulder. "Yeah, all right! So you just put the name you want to fight under on the sheet, so they know to announce it. Make sure to choose a cool one- that's really important for audience support! And then you stick however many diamonds you want to bet on the table, and then they call you up to face whoever's fighting."

He shakes his head, marveling at Yuina. "Wow, I can't believe I know a fighter and everything!"
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
Yuina grinned. He set 10 diamonds on the table. "I'd like to fight, then. How's about you call me... Mortifer."
Nebula smiled wanly. "Uh... I suppose... Um... It's nice to meet you all..." she took a breath in. "So... What's the plan? How are we going to make it here? I have," she checked her bag, "5 diamonds left. That's enough for... I dunno, maybe a room for the night. I'm sorry, I don't know how much help I'll be..."
Yuina grinned. He set 10 diamonds on the table. "I'd like to fight, then. How's about you call me... Mortifer."
Nebula smiled wanly. "Uh... I suppose... Um... It's nice to meet you all..." she took a breath in. "So... What's the plan? How are we going to make it here? I have," she checked her bag, "5 diamonds left. That's enough for... I dunno, maybe a room for the night. I'm sorry, I don't know how much help I'll be..."
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Dust didn’t feel as hopeful as everyone here, and stayed quiet, hiding his face with his hood by simply looking down. He wasn’t in the mood to go anywhere.

((Aaaw Dusty-giving up so soon??))
Dust didn’t feel as hopeful as everyone here, and stayed quiet, hiding his face with his hood by simply looking down. He wasn’t in the mood to go anywhere.

((Aaaw Dusty-giving up so soon??))
R3OpbRR.png
" I'm Lyr. " She fidgeted a lot as she listened to the others. " I don't know.. maybe get a job here? Or try to fight monsters until we're experienced enough to get to the next level...? " She poked at her scales, thinking. " I wonder, do we still get XP..? "
" I'm Lyr. " She fidgeted a lot as she listened to the others. " I don't know.. maybe get a job here? Or try to fight monsters until we're experienced enough to get to the next level...? " She poked at her scales, thinking. " I wonder, do we still get XP..? "
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_pchp08tldp1vvoxo5o5_r1_100.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
There was a brief break, and then the dragoness from the box read the names. "Snake vs. Mortifer," she announced, then went back to the box. Snake entered the ring, a big, burly Gaoler.

"Ten diamonds, huh?" He sneered, nodding. "I can do that."

The dragoness yelled 'Go!' and the battle roared into gear. It was over before Yuina knew what was going on- he'd won!

"I know him! I know him!" The goth kid cheered, tossing Yuina the diamonds. Victory!
There was a brief break, and then the dragoness from the box read the names. "Snake vs. Mortifer," she announced, then went back to the box. Snake entered the ring, a big, burly Gaoler.

"Ten diamonds, huh?" He sneered, nodding. "I can do that."

The dragoness yelled 'Go!' and the battle roared into gear. It was over before Yuina knew what was going on- he'd won!

"I know him! I know him!" The goth kid cheered, tossing Yuina the diamonds. Victory!
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27