Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | JSAB roleplay thing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
"Oh okay," he said, almost as if he'd expected that statement addition was going to come out.

So he looked around and started heading towards the outskirts. "If I'm actually using my head right, she should be this way. I mean, this is the general direction of our house and she's usually at home, so.." He trailed off with nothing else to add.

(Gee, this has reached four pages already?? Man, we're fast!)
"Oh okay," he said, almost as if he'd expected that statement addition was going to come out.

So he looked around and started heading towards the outskirts. "If I'm actually using my head right, she should be this way. I mean, this is the general direction of our house and she's usually at home, so.." He trailed off with nothing else to add.

(Gee, this has reached four pages already?? Man, we're fast!)

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Opal nodded and began to follow Rebic. What would the new shape be like? She could only speculate and wonder until they got there.

(I'd call it a fast and impressive accomplishment!)
Opal nodded and began to follow Rebic. What would the new shape be like? She could only speculate and wonder until they got there.

(I'd call it a fast and impressive accomplishment!)
They-Void-Voids_button.png
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
(Soon we'll be at 5! :D)

He kept walking for a while until he found it. He opened the door, looked inside... Nope, no Cubic. "Eh? She trying to trick me by hiding again?" He took a second look and thought he heard a tiny hint of snickering. " .. Come on, you two, you know I'm not fooled by that anymore."

Laughter echoed through the fairly small (big enough to fit a family and then a few, but that's about it) house, and then Cubic squeaked, "Aw come on Rebic, you ruined it!"

Zeric silently took note of the stranger. Who is that? she thought.

When Cubic finally took a hot minute to breathe properly, she looked up and saw Opal. "Who's that?"

" Oh, um, she's Opal. I met her while I wasn't here. "
(Soon we'll be at 5! :D)

He kept walking for a while until he found it. He opened the door, looked inside... Nope, no Cubic. "Eh? She trying to trick me by hiding again?" He took a second look and thought he heard a tiny hint of snickering. " .. Come on, you two, you know I'm not fooled by that anymore."

Laughter echoed through the fairly small (big enough to fit a family and then a few, but that's about it) house, and then Cubic squeaked, "Aw come on Rebic, you ruined it!"

Zeric silently took note of the stranger. Who is that? she thought.

When Cubic finally took a hot minute to breathe properly, she looked up and saw Opal. "Who's that?"

" Oh, um, she's Opal. I met her while I wasn't here. "

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
(You bet! :D also sorry for the late reply :p)

Opal Smiled and held up her corrupted hand and waved, it was strange meeting new shapes so she would try and be polite.

“I’m Opal, nice to meet ya! I was just wondering around when I met Rebic.”

She smiled, trying not to show her sharp teeth- and failing. Her tail flicked back in forth for a moment before she continued,

“Who are you- well- what are your names?”

She held out both her corrupted and pure hands for the two shapes she was meeting to shake as she awaited an answer.
(You bet! :D also sorry for the late reply :p)

Opal Smiled and held up her corrupted hand and waved, it was strange meeting new shapes so she would try and be polite.

“I’m Opal, nice to meet ya! I was just wondering around when I met Rebic.”

She smiled, trying not to show her sharp teeth- and failing. Her tail flicked back in forth for a moment before she continued,

“Who are you- well- what are your names?”

She held out both her corrupted and pure hands for the two shapes she was meeting to shake as she awaited an answer.
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
(So sorry for the late reply! D: School and other stuff got in the way and I didn't have time to post)

Cubic willingly shook both hands, one on behalf of Zeric who hung back and waved. "I'm Cubic, and she" - Cubic gestured at Zeric - "is Zeric."

A person like us, Cubic thought. A shape who has no real home here. I like her already.

Zeric, who hadn't said anything since Opal got here, said a subdued "hi" and nothing more. She didn't have much social experience, and she didn't want to screw this up.

Cubic was comically short compared to Rebic, just to mention. Zeric stood at a height somewhere inbetween theirs.

(My autocorrect insists on changing Zeric to Serif and I'm just- ????)
(So sorry for the late reply! D: School and other stuff got in the way and I didn't have time to post)

Cubic willingly shook both hands, one on behalf of Zeric who hung back and waved. "I'm Cubic, and she" - Cubic gestured at Zeric - "is Zeric."

A person like us, Cubic thought. A shape who has no real home here. I like her already.

Zeric, who hadn't said anything since Opal got here, said a subdued "hi" and nothing more. She didn't have much social experience, and she didn't want to screw this up.

Cubic was comically short compared to Rebic, just to mention. Zeric stood at a height somewhere inbetween theirs.

(My autocorrect insists on changing Zeric to Serif and I'm just- ????)

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
(Lol its completely fine, I have the same issues 90% of the time ;v;)

Opal smiled, it was nice to meet new shapes- to finally have friends more or less! She looked at the two shapes before responding.

She looked at Zeric, who had just said hi. "Must be a shy one" she thought.

"Nice to meet you both! I must warn you, I just woke under a tree 5 days ago with no memory or experience about anything besides how to walk. Not sure if I really have a home anywhere either- I don't even think Opal is even my real name, but it's going to be my name until I can figure out what my name actually is!
I Have also never really socialized with anyone before so thanks for this opportunity!"

She paused for a moment to look down at her hands. She felt like there was something about being two different colors she was forgetting, but she couldn't place her finger on it.

"I also don't really understand this 'Corruption' or 'Pure' thing very well, so um...yea. Is there anything I should be concerned about or know?"

She felt a sharp pain surge through her head, she ignored it, seeing as it only lasted a moment. She winced slightly but tried not to show anything else.

(Man. Your auto-correct is really weird :I)
(Lol its completely fine, I have the same issues 90% of the time ;v;)

Opal smiled, it was nice to meet new shapes- to finally have friends more or less! She looked at the two shapes before responding.

She looked at Zeric, who had just said hi. "Must be a shy one" she thought.

"Nice to meet you both! I must warn you, I just woke under a tree 5 days ago with no memory or experience about anything besides how to walk. Not sure if I really have a home anywhere either- I don't even think Opal is even my real name, but it's going to be my name until I can figure out what my name actually is!
I Have also never really socialized with anyone before so thanks for this opportunity!"

She paused for a moment to look down at her hands. She felt like there was something about being two different colors she was forgetting, but she couldn't place her finger on it.

"I also don't really understand this 'Corruption' or 'Pure' thing very well, so um...yea. Is there anything I should be concerned about or know?"

She felt a sharp pain surge through her head, she ignored it, seeing as it only lasted a moment. She winced slightly but tried not to show anything else.

(Man. Your auto-correct is really weird :I)
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
(That's an Amazon Fire connected to my mom's email account's autocorrect for ya XD)

"Eh, happens a lot, mostly with shapes that have just come to exist in the few previous hours," Cubic answered the warning with. "They just form out of nowhere and usually only know how to move and talk when they wake up. Also, thanks to you too honestly, we need more shapes to talk with as well"

Cubic thought for a second before saying, "You'll learn more about it eventually. The whole corrupt-pure situation is somehow always being talked about at some point."

Rebic was internally amused that Opal had yet to notice the ridiculous height difference between him and Cubic.
(That's an Amazon Fire connected to my mom's email account's autocorrect for ya XD)

"Eh, happens a lot, mostly with shapes that have just come to exist in the few previous hours," Cubic answered the warning with. "They just form out of nowhere and usually only know how to move and talk when they wake up. Also, thanks to you too honestly, we need more shapes to talk with as well"

Cubic thought for a second before saying, "You'll learn more about it eventually. The whole corrupt-pure situation is somehow always being talked about at some point."

Rebic was internally amused that Opal had yet to notice the ridiculous height difference between him and Cubic.

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
(Yep XD)

Opal went into thought for a moment, before saying something she didn't even think about saying.

"You see, the funny thing is, I know I was...um...in existence before waking up memory-less. I know because I met a shape who knew me, but...I didn't know them. They said we had been friends for a long time and then one day I just disappeared...she looked really upset that I didn't remember her, I felt a connection with them but no memories seemed to come. Felt really bad after that, but she said maybe something she has can help me but who knows?"

Opal looks out the door towards the glowing tree off in the distance, she would have to meet that shape who said they were friends soon, so she would have to take her leave shortly.

"...Also, I have a question," *looks from Cubic to Rebic and back "How's the view from down there?"

Opal was taller than Cubic- defiantly not as tall as Rebic- but she was a good head taller than most shapes all the same, including Cubic. She tried not to laugh as she said the last sentence, do to the fact she found it funny.

(Also, I'm working on a picture of Rebic and Opal next to each other having a conversation, do you have any reference pictures I could go off of for Rebic? :) )
(Yep XD)

Opal went into thought for a moment, before saying something she didn't even think about saying.

"You see, the funny thing is, I know I was...um...in existence before waking up memory-less. I know because I met a shape who knew me, but...I didn't know them. They said we had been friends for a long time and then one day I just disappeared...she looked really upset that I didn't remember her, I felt a connection with them but no memories seemed to come. Felt really bad after that, but she said maybe something she has can help me but who knows?"

Opal looks out the door towards the glowing tree off in the distance, she would have to meet that shape who said they were friends soon, so she would have to take her leave shortly.

"...Also, I have a question," *looks from Cubic to Rebic and back "How's the view from down there?"

Opal was taller than Cubic- defiantly not as tall as Rebic- but she was a good head taller than most shapes all the same, including Cubic. She tried not to laugh as she said the last sentence, do to the fact she found it funny.

(Also, I'm working on a picture of Rebic and Opal next to each other having a conversation, do you have any reference pictures I could go off of for Rebic? :) )
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
(Well I mean, I've got that image on the first page that's a fullbody you could use)

Cubic physically cringed of embarrassment. "Dang it, you got me!" Rebic just wheezed.

Cubic then looked up at Opal. "Hmm, that's odd. Maybe you could be some kind of... I don't know... Universe traveler??" She was just as confused as Opal probably was.

(Autocorrect decided to change Rebic to debit... I'm concerned lmao)
(Well I mean, I've got that image on the first page that's a fullbody you could use)

Cubic physically cringed of embarrassment. "Dang it, you got me!" Rebic just wheezed.

Cubic then looked up at Opal. "Hmm, that's odd. Maybe you could be some kind of... I don't know... Universe traveler??" She was just as confused as Opal probably was.

(Autocorrect decided to change Rebic to debit... I'm concerned lmao)

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
(Alright then, let the arting and hand craps begin!)

Opal couldn't hold back her laughter anymore, she let out her sickening insane, corrupt laughter, not even realizing it.

After calming down, she looked back at Cubic.

"Well, that would be cool and all- but I highly doubt I'm a Universe traveler."

Opal felt another sharp pain in her head, but ignored it, hoping that it would go away if she waited. Once again, though she could not see it, her eyes began to turn a shade of dark purple...

(Wow, Auto-correct is getting really weird now :P)
(Alright then, let the arting and hand craps begin!)

Opal couldn't hold back her laughter anymore, she let out her sickening insane, corrupt laughter, not even realizing it.

After calming down, she looked back at Cubic.

"Well, that would be cool and all- but I highly doubt I'm a Universe traveler."

Opal felt another sharp pain in her head, but ignored it, hoping that it would go away if she waited. Once again, though she could not see it, her eyes began to turn a shade of dark purple...

(Wow, Auto-correct is getting really weird now :P)
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31