Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | JSAB roleplay thing
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31
(Honestly that's a mood)

Rebic suppressed a wheeze. "I think I'm fine,, I think-"

He gives Cubic a sidelong glance and smirks, to which she responds with a nervous smile, both of them remembering the event of him being damn close to being squeezed to death. Zeric just watched them.

(slowly rests head on keyboard

TTtftttttrfrrrrrrrffgyygfevv)
(Honestly that's a mood)

Rebic suppressed a wheeze. "I think I'm fine,, I think-"

He gives Cubic a sidelong glance and smirks, to which she responds with a nervous smile, both of them remembering the event of him being damn close to being squeezed to death. Zeric just watched them.

(slowly rests head on keyboard

TTtftttttrfrrrrrrrffgyygfevv)

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Opal can be heard off in the distance trying not to smirk- knowing full well she probably hurt him accidentally- but she didn't really have any remorse. He did help her up after all. His loss, plus it was kinda funny in the moment.

(Alright. I'm lazy so I'm just gunna sum stuffs up :p. Basically goes and meets a friends she doesn't remember, they talk, the part ways, and opal goes more to the outskirts of Paradise and sleeps under a random tree.)

(Slowly falls asleep on keyboard...ffffffffffffdgdrreinieeeeeeeeowwwwwwwwwwwww)
Opal can be heard off in the distance trying not to smirk- knowing full well she probably hurt him accidentally- but she didn't really have any remorse. He did help her up after all. His loss, plus it was kinda funny in the moment.

(Alright. I'm lazy so I'm just gunna sum stuffs up :p. Basically goes and meets a friends she doesn't remember, they talk, the part ways, and opal goes more to the outskirts of Paradise and sleeps under a random tree.)

(Slowly falls asleep on keyboard...ffffffffffffdgdrreinieeeeeeeeowwwwwwwwwwwww)
They-Void-Voids_button.png
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
(His loss indeed, he still thinks he did the right thing though

TTttyyxxvdf%&&&,,gggzgvb,bhdhuujij7uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusuu)
(His loss indeed, he still thinks he did the right thing though

TTttyyxxvdf%&&&,,gggzgvb,bhdhuujij7uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusuu)

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
(lol)

Opal is at some random tree on the outskirts of paradise, sleeping, while who knows what is going on.

"Zzzzzzzzzzz"
(lol)

Opal is at some random tree on the outskirts of paradise, sleeping, while who knows what is going on.

"Zzzzzzzzzzz"
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
There's a little scuffle in the house here and there, but otherwise the family mostly kept to themselves, doing whatever they were doing.
There's a little scuffle in the house here and there, but otherwise the family mostly kept to themselves, doing whatever they were doing.

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Opal wakes up, and with nothing to do, walks to the house to meet Rebic to see if they could find away to fix both of their memory problems.

*walks up to door*

Knock Knock Knock

(meant to answer sooner, but had WiFi issues :p)
Opal wakes up, and with nothing to do, walks to the house to meet Rebic to see if they could find away to fix both of their memory problems.

*walks up to door*

Knock Knock Knock

(meant to answer sooner, but had WiFi issues :p)
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
(That's alright! My WiFi likes to hate me when I'm using my tablet in my room lmao)

Rebic went ahead and got up and opened the door, half-expecting Opal to be there. Which just so happened to be the shape there. "Hi Opal," he said almost automatically.
(That's alright! My WiFi likes to hate me when I'm using my tablet in my room lmao)

Rebic went ahead and got up and opened the door, half-expecting Opal to be there. Which just so happened to be the shape there. "Hi Opal," he said almost automatically.

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
"Sup."

was really all that Opal said as she awkwardly stood at the door. She stood silent for a moment half forgetting what she came here for before responding,

"Oh yea!" She let out a strange subdued embarrassed laughter "Hehe um, can I come in please?"

(So true though, it happens all the time in meh room too! Funny we have the same problem happen in the same place!)
"Sup."

was really all that Opal said as she awkwardly stood at the door. She stood silent for a moment half forgetting what she came here for before responding,

"Oh yea!" She let out a strange subdued embarrassed laughter "Hehe um, can I come in please?"

(So true though, it happens all the time in meh room too! Funny we have the same problem happen in the same place!)
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
"Sure!" He says, literally on the same awkward level as Opal as he moved out of the way.
"Sure!" He says, literally on the same awkward level as Opal as he moved out of the way.

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
"Thaaanks...." she says awkwardly, as she enters and plops down on the couch.

She spaces out for a moment and doesn't seem to register anything around her.
"Thaaanks...." she says awkwardly, as she enters and plops down on the couch.

She spaces out for a moment and doesn't seem to register anything around her.
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31