Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | JSAB roleplay thing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
He stepped back a little bit. "Oh god.. I'm so sorry about that..."

"Yeah, I mentioned him. He's like the second main character of Paradise's history."

"It's not too uncommon to know him, well, nowadays anyway." The corrupted hand tapped lightly on the other one with its claws a couple times as he thought for a moment. "He's pretty interesting."
He stepped back a little bit. "Oh god.. I'm so sorry about that..."

"Yeah, I mentioned him. He's like the second main character of Paradise's history."

"It's not too uncommon to know him, well, nowadays anyway." The corrupted hand tapped lightly on the other one with its claws a couple times as he thought for a moment. "He's pretty interesting."

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Opal Looked up at him.

"hehe, sorry about my little 'outburst', can't really tell when the hallucinations are going to start~ hehe..."

She looked down at her corrupted hand- she couldn't put her finger on it, but it reminded her of something...
~ ~ ~

"Hmm really? Wow a lot of shapes must know about him then. Interesting..." She takes a moment before continuing,

"I've me him, face to face once...can't put my finger on when... but it happened..."

She taps her corrupted hand on her chin looking downwards- trying to remember where she had met that shape....
Opal Looked up at him.

"hehe, sorry about my little 'outburst', can't really tell when the hallucinations are going to start~ hehe..."

She looked down at her corrupted hand- she couldn't put her finger on it, but it reminded her of something...
~ ~ ~

"Hmm really? Wow a lot of shapes must know about him then. Interesting..." She takes a moment before continuing,

"I've me him, face to face once...can't put my finger on when... but it happened..."

She taps her corrupted hand on her chin looking downwards- trying to remember where she had met that shape....
They-Void-Voids_button.png
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
"That's okay, Opal."

- - -

"Mmh, almost everyshape knows about him, but not everyshape has met him as a normal, or just face-to-face, encounter."
" ... "
"I consider you pretty lucky to have actually met him."
"That's okay, Opal."

- - -

"Mmh, almost everyshape knows about him, but not everyshape has met him as a normal, or just face-to-face, encounter."
" ... "
"I consider you pretty lucky to have actually met him."

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
She looked up at the shape with a slightly confused but mostly curious expression.
"How am I lucky exactly? He was pretty cool, did you really want to meet him or something?"
She looked up at the shape with a slightly confused but mostly curious expression.
"How am I lucky exactly? He was pretty cool, did you really want to meet him or something?"
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
"It's hard to come by a face-to-face meeting with him. He likes to chill in his cave a lot. Despite how he was before, he's very antisocial, come to think of it."

(Sorry about short/late responses btw, my hands are itching to read the Warrior Cats book I have right now xD)
"It's hard to come by a face-to-face meeting with him. He likes to chill in his cave a lot. Despite how he was before, he's very antisocial, come to think of it."

(Sorry about short/late responses btw, my hands are itching to read the Warrior Cats book I have right now xD)

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
"Hmm, I see. I guess I can see why he'd be antisocial- given his circumstances. We had a nice conversation though, we talked for maybe an hour before I had to leave...or was it longer? Gah, I wish I didn't have these memory problems!

(Lol I completely get it, I'm multitasking between drawing, writing and finishing up meh reading meh book! I love doing it and I'm also almost finished with my book anyway {like 10 pages left} :p)
((PS which Warriors book are you on?))
"Hmm, I see. I guess I can see why he'd be antisocial- given his circumstances. We had a nice conversation though, we talked for maybe an hour before I had to leave...or was it longer? Gah, I wish I didn't have these memory problems!

(Lol I completely get it, I'm multitasking between drawing, writing and finishing up meh reading meh book! I love doing it and I'm also almost finished with my book anyway {like 10 pages left} :p)
((PS which Warriors book are you on?))
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
(It's Long Shadows, which I think is Power of Three, Book Five? I'm not quite sure ^ ^;)

"Yeah, his reputation isn't all that great."

" .. Heck, I think I might have some memory problems too, now that I think about it "

(Also w o a g h, I can barely multitask between a book and this tablet, you are on a god level compared to me when it comes to multitasking XD)
(It's Long Shadows, which I think is Power of Three, Book Five? I'm not quite sure ^ ^;)

"Yeah, his reputation isn't all that great."

" .. Heck, I think I might have some memory problems too, now that I think about it "

(Also w o a g h, I can barely multitask between a book and this tablet, you are on a god level compared to me when it comes to multitasking XD)

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
(Awesome! I think I might have read that one, but its been a while -_(^^)_- )

"Yeah...I guess basically ruining shapes' lives and the Treeangle doesn't exactly get you a reward..."

She looks at him for a moment, realizing something.

"Wait wait wait...why do you think you have memory issues? You seem to know a lot...I just woke up under a random tree with nothing but knowledge of where I was...

She pauses,

"Heck, I'm not even entirely sure Opal is my real name!"

(Also yeah, I may practice multitasking so I don't have to stop or start things constantly 'v'
You get really good at it after a while -_(-v-)_- )
(Awesome! I think I might have read that one, but its been a while -_(^^)_- )

"Yeah...I guess basically ruining shapes' lives and the Treeangle doesn't exactly get you a reward..."

She looks at him for a moment, realizing something.

"Wait wait wait...why do you think you have memory issues? You seem to know a lot...I just woke up under a random tree with nothing but knowledge of where I was...

She pauses,

"Heck, I'm not even entirely sure Opal is my real name!"

(Also yeah, I may practice multitasking so I don't have to stop or start things constantly 'v'
You get really good at it after a while -_(-v-)_- )
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
(Time to start multitasking- but heck, I've got no ideas on what robots to draw ejkhskdjbkjbdjhb)

"Well, I've been here for a while. Background knowledge just comes to you like this. But for the most part, I don't remember anything. How did I come to exist? Don't know. There's no way the Treeangle would have just spat me out one day. I don't remember if I even have parents," he confessed as he struggled to remember anything that wasn't the history of Paradise, the laboratory, and random quirks about himself.
(Time to start multitasking- but heck, I've got no ideas on what robots to draw ejkhskdjbkjbdjhb)

"Well, I've been here for a while. Background knowledge just comes to you like this. But for the most part, I don't remember anything. How did I come to exist? Don't know. There's no way the Treeangle would have just spat me out one day. I don't remember if I even have parents," he confessed as he struggled to remember anything that wasn't the history of Paradise, the laboratory, and random quirks about himself.

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
(Can't help ya there, I don't really have any ideas to help ya out :I)

Opal Looked at him, not sure what to say. It seems they had similar things in common, but that was in NO way going to help them get their memories back...right?

Suddenly a bright idea slapped her across the face,

"Hmm...well, I guess I remember none of that stuff either, but maybe we could find out!"

A bit of a smile spread across her face

"We could go on a quest of sorts to try and regain our memories."
She stood up straight, trying to reach his height,
"it could be a lost cause but I think its worth a shot!"

An expression of determination spread across her face as she waited for input on her idea.
(Can't help ya there, I don't really have any ideas to help ya out :I)

Opal Looked at him, not sure what to say. It seems they had similar things in common, but that was in NO way going to help them get their memories back...right?

Suddenly a bright idea slapped her across the face,

"Hmm...well, I guess I remember none of that stuff either, but maybe we could find out!"

A bit of a smile spread across her face

"We could go on a quest of sorts to try and regain our memories."
She stood up straight, trying to reach his height,
"it could be a lost cause but I think its worth a shot!"

An expression of determination spread across her face as she waited for input on her idea.
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31