Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | JSAB roleplay thing
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
Cubic was a bit shaken by the laugh, along with Zeric, although they didn't say anything. "Being a universe traveler would be interesting," Cubic said when Opal calmed down.

Rebic took notice of the color change this time, and asked, "Uhm- Opal you okay?"

(Autocorrect changed Rebic to Tegic this time and I'm dying)
Cubic was a bit shaken by the laugh, along with Zeric, although they didn't say anything. "Being a universe traveler would be interesting," Cubic said when Opal calmed down.

Rebic took notice of the color change this time, and asked, "Uhm- Opal you okay?"

(Autocorrect changed Rebic to Tegic this time and I'm dying)

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Opal's smile quickly faded as she gripped her head as the pain intensified, as did the purple coloration in her eyes. The pain then faded and was replaced by terror.

"Aa- agh! No- n-not now!"

She let out a screech as she fell back on to the floor and begin screaming at something no one else could see.

"N-no Get away!!! Leave m-me alone!! Help- go a-away!!"

She hid her face behind her sleeves and began to cry softly, small pink and blue tears falling to the ground as she huddled against the wall.

(Lol I might die from laughing at the next Auto-correct mistake XD Also HEy! We made it to 5 pages, Achievement Get: Reached 5 pages on a roleplay that started out because some people had time on their hands XD)
Opal's smile quickly faded as she gripped her head as the pain intensified, as did the purple coloration in her eyes. The pain then faded and was replaced by terror.

"Aa- agh! No- n-not now!"

She let out a screech as she fell back on to the floor and begin screaming at something no one else could see.

"N-no Get away!!! Leave m-me alone!! Help- go a-away!!"

She hid her face behind her sleeves and began to cry softly, small pink and blue tears falling to the ground as she huddled against the wall.

(Lol I might die from laughing at the next Auto-correct mistake XD Also HEy! We made it to 5 pages, Achievement Get: Reached 5 pages on a roleplay that started out because some people had time on their hands XD)
They-Void-Voids_button.png
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
Cubic stumbled backwards in surprise, Zeric stayed put by force, and Rebic, despite the gravity of what was going on with Opal right now, stepped forward with his hand out and a worried expression - after all, if this was a hallucination, he could help stop it, right?

He just hopes that he'll help and not hurt..

(Apparently Rebic can be auto corrected to device if I misspell bad enough.. Lmao)
Cubic stumbled backwards in surprise, Zeric stayed put by force, and Rebic, despite the gravity of what was going on with Opal right now, stepped forward with his hand out and a worried expression - after all, if this was a hallucination, he could help stop it, right?

He just hopes that he'll help and not hurt..

(Apparently Rebic can be auto corrected to device if I misspell bad enough.. Lmao)

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Opal's breathing was heavy, she didn't open her eyes, nor did she notice anything going on.

She only managed to whisper a squeaked
"P-please h-help me-e..."

She kept her Corrupted hand over her eyes, and reached her Pure hand up in the direction she presumed Rebic to be in. She was shaking and crying softly still, but it would be over soon like always...just never soon enough.

(Lol now that's funny 'And Device proceeded to say...' XD)
Opal's breathing was heavy, she didn't open her eyes, nor did she notice anything going on.

She only managed to whisper a squeaked
"P-please h-help me-e..."

She kept her Corrupted hand over her eyes, and reached her Pure hand up in the direction she presumed Rebic to be in. She was shaking and crying softly still, but it would be over soon like always...just never soon enough.

(Lol now that's funny 'And Device proceeded to say...' XD)
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
Rebic took her hand in his, looking at Opal and hoping she'd be okay. Seriously, this hallucination stuff really looked unpleasant and painful.

(I'm wheezing help,,,)
Rebic took her hand in his, looking at Opal and hoping she'd be okay. Seriously, this hallucination stuff really looked unpleasant and painful.

(I'm wheezing help,,,)

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Opal, feeling Rebic's hand pulled herself up and hugged him. She hugged really tight and hard, but she really didn't care if she broke a couple of Rebic's Ribs. Slowly opening her eyes, the hallucinations were gone (and her eyes were once again Pink and blue). She didn't let go, and just stood there for a moment hugging Rebic as if the world was going to end.

(*Dies on floor from lack of oxygen due to laughing* I'm afraid your on your own mate *w e e z e* XD)
Opal, feeling Rebic's hand pulled herself up and hugged him. She hugged really tight and hard, but she really didn't care if she broke a couple of Rebic's Ribs. Slowly opening her eyes, the hallucinations were gone (and her eyes were once again Pink and blue). She didn't let go, and just stood there for a moment hugging Rebic as if the world was going to end.

(*Dies on floor from lack of oxygen due to laughing* I'm afraid your on your own mate *w e e z e* XD)
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
(*Also does of lack of oxygen because laugh*)

He stood there just slowly enduring the almost-one hundred percent-of-the-torso OOF for a while, apparently he'd gotten better at resisting the pain from an intense bear hug since Cubic did the same thing to him so long ago.

He managed to wheeze out a "you okay?" before going silent again, deciding to hug Opal back.

(I think the Weirdmageddon is happening in autocorrect's world, the corrections autocorrect keeps trying to make are getting more and more stupiD)
(*Also does of lack of oxygen because laugh*)

He stood there just slowly enduring the almost-one hundred percent-of-the-torso OOF for a while, apparently he'd gotten better at resisting the pain from an intense bear hug since Cubic did the same thing to him so long ago.

He managed to wheeze out a "you okay?" before going silent again, deciding to hug Opal back.

(I think the Weirdmageddon is happening in autocorrect's world, the corrections autocorrect keeps trying to make are getting more and more stupiD)

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
(RIP OpalPlaguestone and omegasad, died from auto-correct induced laughter XD)

Opal released him finally, shook her head back and forth, and seemed to be ok.

"Welp," she said as if nothing had just happened "I have to go meet a 'friend' soon, anything you need me for before I leave? Also sorry If I broke any of your ribs."

She doesn't notice Cubic nor Zeric in the background with their probably shocked expressions.

(PS Happy Thanksgiving if your like me and you celebrate that holiday where you live ^^)
(RIP OpalPlaguestone and omegasad, died from auto-correct induced laughter XD)

Opal released him finally, shook her head back and forth, and seemed to be ok.

"Welp," she said as if nothing had just happened "I have to go meet a 'friend' soon, anything you need me for before I leave? Also sorry If I broke any of your ribs."

She doesn't notice Cubic nor Zeric in the background with their probably shocked expressions.

(PS Happy Thanksgiving if your like me and you celebrate that holiday where you live ^^)
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
"I don't think we do," Rebic and Zeric said in unison, which was completely on accident. Zeric poked herself a little towards a corner when she realized she was the reason he sounded like he had two voices at once.

Rebic added, "Come back if you'd like to!"

(Hhhhh sorry for another late reply I fell asleep in the middle of writing my response and couldn't remember it so I had to wait to get on my tablet and re-type it khsdkjdbhdskjhb Thanksgiving took up my time, also thanks!)
"I don't think we do," Rebic and Zeric said in unison, which was completely on accident. Zeric poked herself a little towards a corner when she realized she was the reason he sounded like he had two voices at once.

Rebic added, "Come back if you'd like to!"

(Hhhhh sorry for another late reply I fell asleep in the middle of writing my response and couldn't remember it so I had to wait to get on my tablet and re-type it khsdkjdbhdskjhb Thanksgiving took up my time, also thanks!)

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
"Alrighty then! I must take my leave" *Opal proceeds to due an exaggerated bow* "It was nice meeting you guys, I hope we see each other soon...also sorry if I almost broke some of your ribs hehe."

Opal turns once more before strolling out the door. She waves goodbye one more time and give a reassuring smile to Zeric before heading off to the Treeangle.

(Lol its completely fine, I do that a lot- Then I wake up and a weird sentence of "skajwbduwbgfuebgruwgegggggggggggggggggggggggfffffjjjjjjjjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebbh" is written on my screen XD. Also no prob, I haven't been on all day due to Thanksgiving either ^ ^)
"Alrighty then! I must take my leave" *Opal proceeds to due an exaggerated bow* "It was nice meeting you guys, I hope we see each other soon...also sorry if I almost broke some of your ribs hehe."

Opal turns once more before strolling out the door. She waves goodbye one more time and give a reassuring smile to Zeric before heading off to the Treeangle.

(Lol its completely fine, I do that a lot- Then I wake up and a weird sentence of "skajwbduwbgfuebgruwgegggggggggggggggggggggggfffffjjjjjjjjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebbh" is written on my screen XD. Also no prob, I haven't been on all day due to Thanksgiving either ^ ^)
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31