Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | JSAB roleplay thing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
"Hmm.. Y'know what? That's a great idea!"
He noticed Opal trying to reach his height and had to stifle his laughter. It was cute, really.

(I've got a cat-bot, a unibot, a dragon-bot, a mouse-bot, and a skitterer, along with a dragon-bot subject labeled e-7... Hmm, I should think about it. Need to figure out more animals to use to draw the robots ^^; I've got a cat moseying around my room right now so perhaps I could make a cat-bot subject out of her as an example...?)
"Hmm.. Y'know what? That's a great idea!"
He noticed Opal trying to reach his height and had to stifle his laughter. It was cute, really.

(I've got a cat-bot, a unibot, a dragon-bot, a mouse-bot, and a skitterer, along with a dragon-bot subject labeled e-7... Hmm, I should think about it. Need to figure out more animals to use to draw the robots ^^; I've got a cat moseying around my room right now so perhaps I could make a cat-bot subject out of her as an example...?)

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Opal blushes with embarrassment, after he realized she's pathetically trying to reach his height.

"Why are you so tall?!"

She stopped and looked down frustrated and embarrassed, her corruption grew slightly more over the pure side of her face before returning back to its normal coverage.

"L-Lets just go."
"stupid tall shape..." she added and mumbled mumbled under her breath.

(Sounds like a good place to start, I'd love to see it when its finished btw ^ ^)
Opal blushes with embarrassment, after he realized she's pathetically trying to reach his height.

"Why are you so tall?!"

She stopped and looked down frustrated and embarrassed, her corruption grew slightly more over the pure side of her face before returning back to its normal coverage.

"L-Lets just go."
"stupid tall shape..." she added and mumbled mumbled under her breath.

(Sounds like a good place to start, I'd love to see it when its finished btw ^ ^)
They-Void-Voids_button.png
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
He chuckled and rubbed the back of his head, since he didn't have a neck. "I don't know either! One second I'm staring at Cubic as a circle that doesn't have a body at all and the next I have a body! Legs! It was so weird! I had to get used to it for a month, and it seemed like no matter what I did my stupid body kept knocking stuff over! It was embarrassing! I literally COULD NOT do ANYTHING right!"

"Yeah, you got the stupid part right. Being tall was awkward as all get-out, it was freakin' horrible,,"

(Can do! If you want I can show you the other bots ouo)
He chuckled and rubbed the back of his head, since he didn't have a neck. "I don't know either! One second I'm staring at Cubic as a circle that doesn't have a body at all and the next I have a body! Legs! It was so weird! I had to get used to it for a month, and it seemed like no matter what I did my stupid body kept knocking stuff over! It was embarrassing! I literally COULD NOT do ANYTHING right!"

"Yeah, you got the stupid part right. Being tall was awkward as all get-out, it was freakin' horrible,,"

(Can do! If you want I can show you the other bots ouo)

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Opal looks at him blankly for a moment, not really having expected an answer.

"I guess I never though about the fact I have legs, arms, and stuff...now I'm REALLY questioning where I came from. I guess I'm lucky I woke up knowing how to use my body- I don't think I would be standing here if I couldn't!"

She chuckles a bit

"5 days isn't really enough time to learn how to operate your own body, at least I wouldn't think so."

She then lets out a laugh that is somewhere between insane, corrupt and childish....quite unsettling.

"Maybe you couldn't do anything, *snicker* but I bet it was Hilarious!"

She calms down and seems to space out or go into a trance of some sort, probably trying to remember something.

(Awesome! I would love to see the other bots as well OuO)
Opal looks at him blankly for a moment, not really having expected an answer.

"I guess I never though about the fact I have legs, arms, and stuff...now I'm REALLY questioning where I came from. I guess I'm lucky I woke up knowing how to use my body- I don't think I would be standing here if I couldn't!"

She chuckles a bit

"5 days isn't really enough time to learn how to operate your own body, at least I wouldn't think so."

She then lets out a laugh that is somewhere between insane, corrupt and childish....quite unsettling.

"Maybe you couldn't do anything, *snicker* but I bet it was Hilarious!"

She calms down and seems to space out or go into a trance of some sort, probably trying to remember something.

(Awesome! I would love to see the other bots as well OuO)
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
"Cubic was laughing nonstop! Every time I made a dumb mistake, which was always, she would laugh and I'd have to make an angry-embarrassed mental note to not do that next time. It's weird being born without a body and then BAM, being turned into a different shape entirely with the ability to use a BODY. If it was physically possible - does this world even have proper physics?? - I would have just tried to hover on the air without using the confusing thing. But, look at where not doing that got me - I can actually function with it now." God, was he trying not to die of laughter himself. Past embarrassment couldn't top the true hilarity of the event.

He listened to that laugh for a second, then replayed it mentally, trying to figure out what it meant. Don't ask me why, but he did.

(Alright! I'll send 'em in my next post)

(Edit: nvm, sending now!

https://ibb.co/825Q7Bw
https://ibb.co/tpGJVC4
https://ibb.co/RHNnYpT
https://ibb.co/88nXzTQ
https://ibb.co/ydQfHdp
https://ibb.co/j5bQScP

They came out better quality than I thought)
"Cubic was laughing nonstop! Every time I made a dumb mistake, which was always, she would laugh and I'd have to make an angry-embarrassed mental note to not do that next time. It's weird being born without a body and then BAM, being turned into a different shape entirely with the ability to use a BODY. If it was physically possible - does this world even have proper physics?? - I would have just tried to hover on the air without using the confusing thing. But, look at where not doing that got me - I can actually function with it now." God, was he trying not to die of laughter himself. Past embarrassment couldn't top the true hilarity of the event.

He listened to that laugh for a second, then replayed it mentally, trying to figure out what it meant. Don't ask me why, but he did.

(Alright! I'll send 'em in my next post)

(Edit: nvm, sending now!

https://ibb.co/825Q7Bw
https://ibb.co/tpGJVC4
https://ibb.co/RHNnYpT
https://ibb.co/88nXzTQ
https://ibb.co/ydQfHdp
https://ibb.co/j5bQScP

They came out better quality than I thought)

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Opal suddenly snapped out of her trance after he started speaking, and as soon as he started laughing at his own mistakes, she let out that laugh of hers. That laugh made many shapes not want to be anywhere near her, but who could blame them? its not really a laugh you'd want to be around.

"AHAHh eh hehe.. *coughs* hehe any way-"

Opal suddenly realized something.

"Hold up, You knew Cubic? Why aren't you with her? ....wait...*sudden realization she doesn't know who she's talking about*...Who's Cubic?"

Her expression screamed, 'I just realized this shape your talking about is someone I don't know, and now I don't want to admit I feel stupid about not knowing'...not sure how expressions convey that- but they somehow do.

(Edit: Sweet!)
Opal suddenly snapped out of her trance after he started speaking, and as soon as he started laughing at his own mistakes, she let out that laugh of hers. That laugh made many shapes not want to be anywhere near her, but who could blame them? its not really a laugh you'd want to be around.

"AHAHh eh hehe.. *coughs* hehe any way-"

Opal suddenly realized something.

"Hold up, You knew Cubic? Why aren't you with her? ....wait...*sudden realization she doesn't know who she's talking about*...Who's Cubic?"

Her expression screamed, 'I just realized this shape your talking about is someone I don't know, and now I don't want to admit I feel stupid about not knowing'...not sure how expressions convey that- but they somehow do.

(Edit: Sweet!)
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
He suppressed a smile. "She's uh, the one who turned me into what I am n- well, what I was before the mess that was the lab. She's also, um, my wife." He tried not to start sweating awkwardly.

"I actually don't know where she is right now."
He suppressed a smile. "She's uh, the one who turned me into what I am n- well, what I was before the mess that was the lab. She's also, um, my wife." He tried not to start sweating awkwardly.

"I actually don't know where she is right now."

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Opal broke for a moment, staring blankly. "This guy is married? Geez, lucky guy! I'm glad he found love before that lab mess he got into." she thought.

She opened her mouth to say something- to ask him about what happened in the lab...but...something stopped her, and she just stared down at the ground.

She didn't look as she spoke a slightly stuttery reply;

"A-Ah ok, maybe we could go find her? We could at least see if we could find any past memories by being around her, plus it'd be nice if I had some more friends to talk to if I see them hehe."

(Oh meh gosh I love your art, the bots look amazing!)
Opal broke for a moment, staring blankly. "This guy is married? Geez, lucky guy! I'm glad he found love before that lab mess he got into." she thought.

She opened her mouth to say something- to ask him about what happened in the lab...but...something stopped her, and she just stared down at the ground.

She didn't look as she spoke a slightly stuttery reply;

"A-Ah ok, maybe we could go find her? We could at least see if we could find any past memories by being around her, plus it'd be nice if I had some more friends to talk to if I see them hehe."

(Oh meh gosh I love your art, the bots look amazing!)
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
"Yeah, we can do that," he said, as his awkwardness started to get to him.

(Sorry for the one-liner, my mind is going blank hh, also thank you!)
"Yeah, we can do that," he said, as his awkwardness started to get to him.

(Sorry for the one-liner, my mind is going blank hh, also thank you!)

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
"What are we waiting for? Lets go!"

She begins walking, then remembers she doesn't even know where this 'Cubic' could be.

"Um...You lead the way! You probably know where she could be hehe."

(lol its fine, and no problem!)
"What are we waiting for? Lets go!"

She begins walking, then remembers she doesn't even know where this 'Cubic' could be.

"Um...You lead the way! You probably know where she could be hehe."

(lol its fine, and no problem!)
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31