Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | From the Cinders [Warriors RP|Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
I haven't roleplayed in a loooong time, and it'll be my first on FR, so you'll have to forgive me for either going totally overboard or not giving enough info, there's no middle ground when I'm this rusty! x'D

From the Cinders
take part in the turmoil between the secluded PineClan and CloudClan, as a violent prophecy unfolds between them...

Brownleaf took shelter from the downpour under a tangle of fallen trees, where not five foxlengths away, he could see the gully of the Vast Crag open up below. The tom watched it with glossy, tharn eyes. There was something about the way the rain spun out in the open as the wind blew, a push and pull and the incessant beating of the ground, as if the territory’s heart were under his paws. He’d not blink, or he’d miss it, he thought; a low rumble echoing from somewhere far along the crag.
As if the storm had been waiting for Brownleaf’s full attention, the lead up to the strike screeched in his ears, a high-pitched and wailing sound that lasted less than a heartbeat before lightning flung itself down from the dark clouds above, and crackled with raw, unhinged power against the gully floor below. The young tom’s heart stopped in that instance as not only one, but many arcing, crawling bolts weaved their way to the ground, and in that light- that menacing, violet light that burned his eyes and told his very instinct to run or be killed, the image of claws took shape. Gripping and clawing, raking deep and desperately at the air around it. Tooth and nail, life and death and a thunder so unholy not even the cats of the long dark beyond could have made such a noise. The pines that were struck by the current burst into a flurry of needles and bark, one after another until a circle of bare, smouldering trunks was left behind.

Just as the vision cracked and flickered out of focus, Brownleaf took in a breath he’d somehow lost. Lightning still created fissures in the sky and thunder broke whatever silence the rain had left over, but nothing was as loud, or struck that same spot on the floor of the Vast Crag. His chest heaved and a with a buzz still between his ears, the tom plucked his dun claws out of the soil, each coming free with a little give.
‘What in StarClan have you given me?’ he thought, copper eyes narrowing at the swirling mass of clouds, ‘fighting, war? It’s not like we haven’t seen enough of that!’
To that the storm just rumbled on.

TLDR/PLOT... The medicine cat of CloudClan, Brownleaf, receives a prophecy in a bolt of lightning that strikes the Vast Crag, the natural split between the two territories of CloudClan and PineClan. In the bright, violet current he sees the outline of claws and teeth tearing into pelts in a ravaging fury. The two clans were always at odds with each other and all-out war is practically a certainty every few generations, so for as much dramatic flair StarClan put into delivering the prophecy, CloudClan doesn't take it quite as seriously as it possibly should...

Clan Info
CloudClan
CloudClan's territory is a sparsely forested area with an unobstructed view of the sky, mostly consisting of low to mid height shrubs, though dotted with old maple, beech and oak. There is a steep cliff that drops into the Vast Crag, separating it from PineClan.

Leader:
Deputy: Cedarcreek - #412417
Medicine Cat: Brownleaf - #478779
MCA:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Elders:
PineClan
Across the crag, PineClan's evergreen forest looms, casting an eerie, jagged shadow across the gap onto CloudClan's land at dusk. The way into the Vast Crag is less steep from their side, which means if anyone wanted to invade CloudClan, a bit of creativity is in order to climb the wall of rock up to the shrubland.

Leader: Palestar - #478779
Deputy:
Medicine Cat: Rowanstreak - #412417
MCA:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Elders:

THE REST IS A WIP FOR NOW, WHOOPS...

I haven't roleplayed in a loooong time, and it'll be my first on FR, so you'll have to forgive me for either going totally overboard or not giving enough info, there's no middle ground when I'm this rusty! x'D

From the Cinders
take part in the turmoil between the secluded PineClan and CloudClan, as a violent prophecy unfolds between them...

Brownleaf took shelter from the downpour under a tangle of fallen trees, where not five foxlengths away, he could see the gully of the Vast Crag open up below. The tom watched it with glossy, tharn eyes. There was something about the way the rain spun out in the open as the wind blew, a push and pull and the incessant beating of the ground, as if the territory’s heart were under his paws. He’d not blink, or he’d miss it, he thought; a low rumble echoing from somewhere far along the crag.
As if the storm had been waiting for Brownleaf’s full attention, the lead up to the strike screeched in his ears, a high-pitched and wailing sound that lasted less than a heartbeat before lightning flung itself down from the dark clouds above, and crackled with raw, unhinged power against the gully floor below. The young tom’s heart stopped in that instance as not only one, but many arcing, crawling bolts weaved their way to the ground, and in that light- that menacing, violet light that burned his eyes and told his very instinct to run or be killed, the image of claws took shape. Gripping and clawing, raking deep and desperately at the air around it. Tooth and nail, life and death and a thunder so unholy not even the cats of the long dark beyond could have made such a noise. The pines that were struck by the current burst into a flurry of needles and bark, one after another until a circle of bare, smouldering trunks was left behind.

Just as the vision cracked and flickered out of focus, Brownleaf took in a breath he’d somehow lost. Lightning still created fissures in the sky and thunder broke whatever silence the rain had left over, but nothing was as loud, or struck that same spot on the floor of the Vast Crag. His chest heaved and a with a buzz still between his ears, the tom plucked his dun claws out of the soil, each coming free with a little give.
‘What in StarClan have you given me?’ he thought, copper eyes narrowing at the swirling mass of clouds, ‘fighting, war? It’s not like we haven’t seen enough of that!’
To that the storm just rumbled on.

TLDR/PLOT... The medicine cat of CloudClan, Brownleaf, receives a prophecy in a bolt of lightning that strikes the Vast Crag, the natural split between the two territories of CloudClan and PineClan. In the bright, violet current he sees the outline of claws and teeth tearing into pelts in a ravaging fury. The two clans were always at odds with each other and all-out war is practically a certainty every few generations, so for as much dramatic flair StarClan put into delivering the prophecy, CloudClan doesn't take it quite as seriously as it possibly should...

Clan Info
CloudClan
CloudClan's territory is a sparsely forested area with an unobstructed view of the sky, mostly consisting of low to mid height shrubs, though dotted with old maple, beech and oak. There is a steep cliff that drops into the Vast Crag, separating it from PineClan.

Leader:
Deputy: Cedarcreek - #412417
Medicine Cat: Brownleaf - #478779
MCA:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Elders:
PineClan
Across the crag, PineClan's evergreen forest looms, casting an eerie, jagged shadow across the gap onto CloudClan's land at dusk. The way into the Vast Crag is less steep from their side, which means if anyone wanted to invade CloudClan, a bit of creativity is in order to climb the wall of rock up to the shrubland.

Leader: Palestar - #478779
Deputy:
Medicine Cat: Rowanstreak - #412417
MCA:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Elders:

THE REST IS A WIP FOR NOW, WHOOPS...

Name: Palestar (Palewhisker)
Sexuality:
Clan: PineClan
Appearance:
A tall, lean and scraggly older tom, Palestar looks a bit like a ghost; one minute he's there, and in a moment, gone.. but when you catch a glimpse, his white pelt looks so out of place among the dark shadows of PineClan. His whole self is dotted with old scars, big and small, a few nasty ones scraping along his legs and two noticeable ones crossing his forehead and leading to a mangled ear. Steely and stern, two greenish-blue eyes glare out from an otherwise very clean but unmanageable coat. If looks could kill, Palestar wouldn't mean to- his face is just stuck that way.
Personality:

Name:
Sexuality:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:

Another WIP before I leave for work. :')
Name: Palestar (Palewhisker)
Sexuality:
Clan: PineClan
Appearance:
A tall, lean and scraggly older tom, Palestar looks a bit like a ghost; one minute he's there, and in a moment, gone.. but when you catch a glimpse, his white pelt looks so out of place among the dark shadows of PineClan. His whole self is dotted with old scars, big and small, a few nasty ones scraping along his legs and two noticeable ones crossing his forehead and leading to a mangled ear. Steely and stern, two greenish-blue eyes glare out from an otherwise very clean but unmanageable coat. If looks could kill, Palestar wouldn't mean to- his face is just stuck that way.
Personality:

Name:
Sexuality:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:

Another WIP before I leave for work. :')
If you don't mind, I'm just gonna slide in some characters [img]https://pm1.narvii.com/6729/d19acfab8146d1b1c61c773688afa6475d1a37d1v2_hq.jpg[/img] [b]Name[/b] Rowanstreak [b]Gender[/b] Male [b]Sexuality[/b] Homosexual [b]Age[/b] thirty-two moons [b]Rank[/b] Medicine Cat(?) [b]Clan[/b] Pineclan [b]Appearance[/b] A slightly taller than average brown tom with dark brown mackerel tabby markings, he also has white markings of his paws, chest, underbelly, and muzzle. He also has striking blue eyes [b]Personality[/b] Rowanstreak, is a cat who very much doesn't like fighting. He's also rather quiet and likes to keep mainly to himself, and his close friends/family. He gets nervous around cats he doesn't know, and if he likes a cat, he'll also be nervous around them. He's a rather intelligent and clever tom, which can come in handy sometimes. He's also rather skittish. He can be a little daring, bold, and arrogant at times though. He can also be quite grumpy and snappish at times, and most definitely harsh. He takes healing very seriously, and would never waste herbs of any type. [img]https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/11163517.jpg[/img] [b]Name[/b] Cedarcreek [b]Gender[/b] Male [b]Sexuality[/b] Pansexual [b]Age[/b] Thirty-nine moons [b]Clan[/b] Cloudclan [b]Rank[/b] Deputy or Warrior either works [b]Appearance[/b] A male with a large build, cedarcreek has brown tabby fur, with reddish russet color around his muzzle, neck, paws, tail, and ears. His two paws are all white in color. He has a thin white stripe on his nose, and lots and lots of fluffy fur. He is a large cat as well, both taller, and bigger than most cats. He also has hazel eyes that appear more pale green than brown or hazel most of the time. [b]Personality[/b] Cedarcreek is practically just a little kit, with the appearance and skills of a warrior. He adores playing games and is just super kind and outgoing. He’s fun loving and loves joking around. He’ll talk to most new cats he meets, and always introduces himself with a large smile on his face. He may be super kit-like, but he is also somewhat secretive, and a great liar. He loves to just talk to cats, and he’s super optimistic, always looking for the good side of any situation. Cedarcreek also isn’t that emotional. He strongly voices and fights for his opinions, no matter who he is going against. He also loves to argue/debate with others.
If you don't mind, I'm just gonna slide in some characters

d19acfab8146d1b1c61c773688afa6475d1a37d1v2_hq.jpg
Name
Rowanstreak
Sexuality
Homosexual
Rank
Medicine Cat(?)
Clan
Pineclan
Appearance
A slightly taller than average brown tom with dark brown mackerel tabby markings, he also has white markings of his paws, chest, underbelly, and muzzle. He also has striking blue eyes
Personality
Rowanstreak, is a cat who very much doesn't like fighting. He's also rather quiet and likes to keep mainly to himself, and his close friends/family. He gets nervous around cats he doesn't know, and if he likes a cat, he'll also be nervous around them. He's a rather intelligent and clever tom, which can come in handy sometimes. He's also rather skittish. He can be a little daring, bold, and arrogant at times though. He can also be quite grumpy and snappish at times, and most definitely harsh. He takes healing very seriously, and would never waste herbs of any type.

11163517.jpg
Name
Cedarcreek
Sexuality
Pansexual
Clan
Cloudclan
Rank
Deputy or Warrior either works
Appearance
A male with a large build, cedarcreek has brown tabby fur, with reddish russet color around his muzzle, neck, paws, tail, and ears. His two paws are all white in color. He has a thin white stripe on his nose, and lots and lots of fluffy fur. He is a large cat as well, both taller, and bigger than most cats. He also has hazel eyes that appear more pale green than brown or hazel most of the time.
Personality
Cedarcreek is practically just a little kit, with the appearance and skills of a warrior. He adores playing games and is just super kind and outgoing. He’s fun loving and loves joking around. He’ll talk to most new cats he meets, and always introduces himself with a large smile on his face. He may be super kit-like, but he is also somewhat secretive, and a great liar. He loves to just talk to cats, and he’s super optimistic, always looking for the good side of any situation. Cedarcreek also isn’t that emotional. He strongly voices and fights for his opinions, no matter who he is going against. He also loves to argue/debate with others.
@412417
Of course, welcome! :D Your kitties are accepted, I'm just heading out to work..
@412417
Of course, welcome! :D Your kitties are accepted, I'm just heading out to work..
[center](With hazel eyes instead) [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/47/e8/b9/47e8b94598c1954a16122e63d17985ce.jpg[/img] [color=A9A9A9][size=4]Thrushpaw (Claw/Feather) | 8 moons | Cloudclan Apprentice[/size] Thrushpaw is a lithe silver tabby she-cat with fluffy lighter gray stockings, darker gray stripes on her face, back, and tail. She has hazel eyes and a white underbelly. Thrushpaw is cunning and smart, and most cats certainly know that. She does respect the leader and the medicine cat very much. But really, Cedarcreek as a mentor? Seriously?!? Although she would never say that out loud, it's how she feels, at least for know. Other than not enjoying her fur-brain of a mentor, she loves fighting and learning new techniques. She aspires to be one of the best warriors in Cloudclan one day. She is quite a bit of a flirt and loves to tease older apprentices, usually this teasing is the other way around, but Thrushpaw makes it apparent that she knows more than they do.[/center]
(With hazel eyes instead)
47e8b94598c1954a16122e63d17985ce.jpg
Thrushpaw (Claw/Feather) | 8 moons | Cloudclan Apprentice

Thrushpaw is a lithe silver tabby she-cat with fluffy lighter gray stockings, darker gray stripes on her face, back, and tail. She has hazel eyes and a white underbelly.
Thrushpaw is cunning and smart, and most cats certainly know that. She does respect the leader and the medicine cat very much. But really, Cedarcreek as a mentor? Seriously?!? Although she would never say that out loud, it's how she feels, at least for know.

Other than not enjoying her fur-brain of a mentor, she loves fighting and learning new techniques. She aspires to be one of the best warriors in Cloudclan one day. She is quite a bit of a flirt and loves to tease older apprentices, usually this teasing is the other way around, but Thrushpaw makes it apparent that she knows more than they do.
ACOZFAh.png
@Orielion That's good with me!
@Orielion That's good with me!
bump
bump
ACOZFAh.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Dc6KHDD.png[/img] [b]Name[/b]: Snowstar (Warrior was Snowsquirrel) [b]Age[/b]: 63 moons [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Sexuality[/b]: Asexual [b]Rank[/b]: Leader [b]Clan[/b]: Cloud Clan [b]Appearance[/b]: Snow is a large grey-white she-cat. She is mainly grey with dark grey stripes and white patches. Her eyes are yellowy-green. (Ill add the image soon.) [b]Personality[/b]: Snow is a generally cold cat, not showing much emotion. She does love her clan, even if she doesn't show it, and will do anything to protect her clanmates, even if that means sacrificing one of her lives. She does not believe that any one cat is better than another and firmly believes that anything can be earned through hard work. In battle she is cunning and vicious, but unwilling to kill unless necessary. She refuses to take a mate or have kits because she fears the worst for them, such as her mate getting mauled or her kits being stillborn. In all she only wants to do whats best for her clan, but doesn't know how to connect to them emotionally.
Dc6KHDD.png
Name:
Snowstar (Warrior was Snowsquirrel)
Sexuality:
Asexual
Leader
Clan:
Cloud Clan
Appearance:
Snow is a large grey-white she-cat. She is mainly grey with dark grey stripes and white patches. Her eyes are yellowy-green. (Ill add the image soon.)
Personality:
Snow is a generally cold cat, not showing much emotion. She does love her clan, even if she doesn't show it, and will do anything to protect her clanmates, even if that means sacrificing one of her lives. She does not believe that any one cat is better than another and firmly believes that anything can be earned through hard work. In battle she is cunning and vicious, but unwilling to kill unless necessary. She refuses to take a mate or have kits because she fears the worst for them, such as her mate getting mauled or her kits being stillborn. In all she only wants to do whats best for her clan, but doesn't know how to connect to them emotionally.
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
[img]http://i.imgur.com/pDsPRvs.png[/img] [columns] [color=transparent]___________[/color] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b][font=georgia][i][size=6]// " m u m b l e s o n g . "[/size][/i][/b][/font] ----- [size=4][font=georgia][b]{[/b] cc warrior [size=4][b];;[/b][/size] cis female [size=4][b];;[/b][/size] pan / bicurious [b]}[/b][/size][/font] [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [/columns] [b][font=georgia]appearance //[/font][/b] [url=https://harmonyhypocrisy.weebly.com/uploads/1/6/5/1/16518912/1655472_orig.jpg]x[/url] | mumblesong's beauty isn't easily rivaled. especially when it comes to her fur, as it's very sleek and meticulously well-groomed. so much so, that it's very soft to the touch despite the arduous task of getting through her thick mounds of fur daily. in appearance, they're quite piquant and feather-like. she is predominantly white, otherwise a very cellophane tan marks her appearance. mumblesong's accent colors are more prevalent as a mask on her face, with subtle darker stripes ringing the bottom of her eyes, her back, and as mildly striped stockings for both sets of legs. her other markings are always darker shades of her pale tan, and another white is present on all her toes. her tail is similar to a flattened shrimp that's made for sushi meals; only it's paler. her eyes are eerie, somehow. in the gloom, the frightening effect is only further enhanced. they're a bright yellow pigment, similar to the comical yellow-tint of the moon. [b][font=georgia]personality //[/font][/b] throughout all her life, this was a mystery to even herself. in each period of her growth, she's a new personality — but like the rest her, she throws the new identity away just to make space for new ones. she's in a constant state of rebuilding herself, going through with it via multiple acts of mimicking other cats, or if possible, other creatures that she found an interest in. she has a desperate need (and/or want) to feel accepted by the rest of her kind. she wants a social image of looking strong and unique, but at the same time, one that blends in nicely with the rest of the crowd. it's an odd conundrum of sorts, something she's still struggling to figure out. she'll copy the habits of other people if she likes it, and she'll reuse old jokes, phrases, and more if she learned that it had a good impact on a crowd. she's done this so much for almost the entirety of her life (excluding kithood) that if she's ever questioned about her actual, personal interests, habits, and whatnot, she'll stutter an answer that doesn't satisfy anyone. if she has no traits to copy from another individual's attitude, she'll be awkward and ponderous. however; if she's with a group of 3 or more, she finds it easier to communicate with the quirks she's discovered about herself — things she didn't learn from someone else and manipulated herself to think that it should be [i]her.[/i] it's a challenge for her to stay true to herself, and she deeply despises the difficulty she's caused for herself, not only from her identity crises, but other things as well. overall, she's very observant and reactive. she's very lost in her words, too — so, she's also known as a typical airhead of cloudclan. [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]
pDsPRvs.png
___________ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx// " m u m b l e s o n g . "
{ cc warrior ;; cis female ;; pan / bicurious }
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

appearance // x | mumblesong's beauty isn't easily rivaled. especially when it comes to her fur, as it's very sleek and meticulously well-groomed. so much so, that it's very soft to the touch despite the arduous task of getting through her thick mounds of fur daily. in appearance, they're quite piquant and feather-like.

she is predominantly white, otherwise a very cellophane tan marks her appearance. mumblesong's accent colors are more prevalent as a mask on her face, with subtle darker stripes ringing the bottom of her eyes, her back, and as mildly striped stockings for both sets of legs. her other markings are always darker shades of her pale tan, and another white is present on all her toes. her tail is similar to a flattened shrimp that's made for sushi meals; only it's paler.

her eyes are eerie, somehow. in the gloom, the frightening effect is only further enhanced. they're a bright yellow pigment, similar to the comical yellow-tint of the moon.

personality // throughout all her life, this was a mystery to even herself. in each period of her growth, she's a new personality — but like the rest her, she throws the new identity away just to make space for new ones. she's in a constant state of rebuilding herself, going through with it via multiple acts of mimicking other cats, or if possible, other creatures that she found an interest in.

she has a desperate need (and/or want) to feel accepted by the rest of her kind. she wants a social image of looking strong and unique, but at the same time, one that blends in nicely with the rest of the crowd. it's an odd conundrum of sorts, something she's still struggling to figure out. she'll copy the habits of other people if she likes it, and she'll reuse old jokes, phrases, and more if she learned that it had a good impact on a crowd. she's done this so much for almost the entirety of her life (excluding kithood) that if she's ever questioned about her actual, personal interests, habits, and whatnot, she'll stutter an answer that doesn't satisfy anyone.

if she has no traits to copy from another individual's attitude, she'll be awkward and ponderous. however; if she's with a group of 3 or more, she finds it easier to communicate with the quirks she's discovered about herself — things she didn't learn from someone else and manipulated herself to think that it should be her. it's a challenge for her to stay true to herself, and she deeply despises the difficulty she's caused for herself, not only from her identity crises, but other things as well.

overall, she's very observant and reactive. she's very lost in her words, too — so, she's also known as a typical airhead of cloudclan.

21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
[img]https://pawversity.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Tortoiseshell-Cat.jpg[/img] [center][size=5][b] Featherstep [/b][/size][/center] [center] [size=4]Pineclan Warrior Female 70 Moons Bi-curious A mainly orange with black and white tortoiseshell cat. Compared to her fellow clanmates, she's referred to as "tiny," often mistaken for an apprentice at gatherings and boarder interactions with their rival Cloudclan. Her petite body size doesn't stop her, if anything it makes her a more agile hunter as she is able to slip her minute paws under tiny roots to catch the best mice in the forest. While she is not prone to talk much, or first, start a conversation with her and you'll discover an entirely new feline. With a bad habit of keeping to herself, she's often find her with her slender tail wrapped around her paws, lost in her own thoughts. [/center] [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d0/Felis_silvestris_silvestris_Luc_Viatour.jpg[/img] [center][size=5][b] Frogeyes [/b][/size][/center] [center] [size=4] Cloudclan Warrior Male 48 Moons Straight A male, light brown tabby cat with big green eyes. His very broad, muscular figure make him great in battle, managing to take out weaker felines with a single stout blow. Running he sounds like a thunderstorm through the forest with his heavy steps, making him a not so great hunter. [i]Whatever happened to Frogeyes?[/i] Is a common question his clanmates tend to ask themselves when they reminiscence on the old days while sharing tongues. Who used to be such a playful and cheerful kit, now turned into an uncouth and ignorant warrior. Maybe it's due to his moons of battling Pineclan, the never ending tension growing between the two leading to common outbreaks of violence, whatever the case, he is not a cat you want to get on the bad side of.
Tortoiseshell-Cat.jpg
Featherstep
Pineclan Warrior
Female
70 Moons
Bi-curious

A mainly orange with black and white tortoiseshell cat. Compared to her fellow clanmates, she's referred to as "tiny," often mistaken for an apprentice at gatherings and boarder interactions with their rival Cloudclan. Her petite body size doesn't stop her, if anything it makes her a more agile hunter as she is able to slip her minute paws under tiny roots to catch the best mice in the forest.

While she is not prone to talk much, or first, start a conversation with her and you'll discover an entirely new feline. With a bad habit of keeping to herself, she's often find her with her slender tail wrapped around her paws, lost in her own thoughts.

Felis_silvestris_silvestris_Luc_Viatour.jpg
Frogeyes

Cloudclan Warrior
Male
48 Moons
Straight

A male, light brown tabby cat with big green eyes. His very broad, muscular figure make him great in battle, managing to take out weaker felines with a single stout blow. Running he sounds like a thunderstorm through the forest with his heavy steps, making him a not so great hunter.

Whatever happened to Frogeyes? Is a common question his clanmates tend to ask themselves when they reminiscence on the old days while sharing tongues. Who used to be such a playful and cheerful kit, now turned into an uncouth and ignorant warrior. Maybe it's due to his moons of battling Pineclan, the never ending tension growing between the two leading to common outbreaks of violence, whatever the case, he is not a cat you want to get on the bad side of.
ee95578b84dc3996a2470b29eeaaad95.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19