Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | From the Cinders [Warriors RP|Open]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
yeahh peppercorn definitely abandoned it. no, there's not a new ooc thread, but there is a rp thread!
oh btw since it seems that new people keep getting interested in this, could i go ahead and make a new ooc thread?
yeahh peppercorn definitely abandoned it. no, there's not a new ooc thread, but there is a rp thread!
oh btw since it seems that new people keep getting interested in this, could i go ahead and make a new ooc thread?
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
Sure!

;w;
Sure!

;w;
That would be helpful :3
That would be helpful :3
hjqGCU3.jpg
Who should make it?
Who should make it?
hjqGCU3.jpg
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/hjQKZTgK/getinthevan.png[/img]
getinthevan.png
snom.png

♫ we'll meet again, some sunny day!
And also could it include what's happened and what's happening because this is cluttered with sign-ups and story
And also could it include what's happened and what's happening because this is cluttered with sign-ups and story
hjqGCU3.jpg
[quote name="FrostedPetalFox" date="2019-12-07 15:44:47" ] Who should make it? [/quote] i can abt the updates n stuff,, well i may not be around to always update the forum post since im currently busy atm but sure!
FrostedPetalFox wrote on 2019-12-07 15:44:47:
Who should make it?
i can
abt the updates n stuff,, well i may not be around to always update the forum post since im currently busy atm but sure!
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
Can you ping me when it's made? I love the warriors series and it is my favorite book series! This also just looks really interesting!
Can you ping me when it's made? I love the warriors series and it is my favorite book series! This also just looks really interesting!
hjqGCU3.jpg
I could do it instead, I'm on rather frequently.
I could do it instead, I'm on rather frequently.
ACOZFAh.png
I'm glad this is still going and people are still interested, of course we will need a couple people to fill Peppercorns spots.
I'm glad this is still going and people are still interested, of course we will need a couple people to fill Peppercorns spots.
ACOZFAh.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19