Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | From the Cinders [Warriors RP|Open]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
I think Pine is
I think Pine is
Here's my kit, let me know if I should change anything!

Name: Shrewkit (Future name: Shrewtuft)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Clan: Pineclan

Appearance: Shrewkit's pelt is an even, mousy color, and on all parts of her body it sticks out at odd angles and is overall very raggedy and unkempt-looking. She has expressive, round amber eyes, and tufted ears. She has a very lean figure, leaning into scrawny, and her paws and stomach are just a shade or two lighter than the rest of her pelt. Her teeth are also slightly crooked, but not enough to be a hindrance to her at all.

Personality: Shrewkit is always full of energy, and she's also usually planning something. She's a bit scatterbrained, but ambitious and earnest. She's very passionate, and it's easy to get her upset- but you might get a couple kitten claws in the face for your efforts. She can be very chaotic and gets into trouble often, and might run the risk of tiring others out or annoying them, purposefully or not.

And okay, Pineclan it is then!

Name: Plumpaw (full name - Plumthroat)

Sexuality: Gay/Homosexual (not that he's really thought about it much, being a medicine cat and all)

Appearance: Plumpaw definitely has a stout build, though he's also not overweight. He has a short, extremely soft pelt that is mostly white, with a few dark brown tabby patches, on his lower back, tail, head, and an especially dark patch of fur over his throat. His pale blue eyes have a piercing, sharp quality to them, comparable to shards of ice. He has a good amount of muscle, from his natural stout build as well as wandering the forests looking for herbs. He also has an extra claw on each front paw, and that and his bulky figure make him tend to be quite intimidating towards strangers. But if someone were to attack him, it would suddenly be pretty easy to tell that he probably hasn't fought anything larger than a tick since his kithood.

Personality: He's very stoic, and hard to read, and usually a quiet observer rather than an actual participant in conversations, especially loud ones. He can be incredibly stubborn, as well as surprisingly shy around strangers- something that usually just lends more weight to the impression of him as an imposing, unreadable and therefore intimidating tom.

He doesn't mean to be as absolutely unapproachable and intimidating as he is, though. Underneath the cold, piercing exterior, he's friendly, if still a little reserved. He can be surprisingly mischievous and sneaky, though that side isn't seen by others often. One of his favorite pastimes, unknown to most if not all of his clanmates, is eavesdropping. He's got quite the collection of knowledge to share when it comes to gossip, if anyone were to ask, and maybe it wasn't those kits that played that prank after all.. not that he'll admit anything, of course. He's immature, though he considers himself quite mature and professional, practically an adult already thank you very much.

Name: Shrewkit (Future name: Shrewtuft)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: Shrewkit's pelt is an even, mousy color, and on all parts of her body it sticks out at odd angles and is overall very raggedy and unkempt-looking. She has expressive, round amber eyes, and tufted ears. She has a very lean figure, leaning into scrawny, and her paws and stomach are just a shade or two lighter than the rest of her pelt. Her teeth are also slightly crooked, but not enough to be a hindrance to her at all.

Personality: Shrewkit is always full of energy, and she's also usually planning something. She's a bit scatterbrained, but ambitious and earnest. She's very passionate, and it's easy to get her upset- but you might get a couple kitten claws in the face for your efforts. She can be very chaotic and gets into trouble often, and might run the risk of tiring others out or annoying them, purposefully or not.

And okay, Pineclan it is then!

Name: Plumpaw (full name - Plumthroat)

Sexuality: Gay/Homosexual (not that he's really thought about it much, being a medicine cat and all)

Appearance: Plumpaw definitely has a stout build, though he's also not overweight. He has a short, extremely soft pelt that is mostly white, with a few dark brown tabby patches, on his lower back, tail, head, and an especially dark patch of fur over his throat. His pale blue eyes have a piercing, sharp quality to them, comparable to shards of ice. He has a good amount of muscle, from his natural stout build as well as wandering the forests looking for herbs. He also has an extra claw on each front paw, and that and his bulky figure make him tend to be quite intimidating towards strangers. But if someone were to attack him, it would suddenly be pretty easy to tell that he probably hasn't fought anything larger than a tick since his kithood.

Personality: He's very stoic, and hard to read, and usually a quiet observer rather than an actual participant in conversations, especially loud ones. He can be incredibly stubborn, as well as surprisingly shy around strangers- something that usually just lends more weight to the impression of him as an imposing, unreadable and therefore intimidating tom.

He doesn't mean to be as absolutely unapproachable and intimidating as he is, though. Underneath the cold, piercing exterior, he's friendly, if still a little reserved. He can be surprisingly mischievous and sneaky, though that side isn't seen by others often. One of his favorite pastimes, unknown to most if not all of his clanmates, is eavesdropping. He's got quite the collection of knowledge to share when it comes to gossip, if anyone were to ask, and maybe it wasn't those kits that played that prank after all.. not that he'll admit anything, of course. He's immature, though he considers himself quite mature and professional, practically an adult already thank you very much.
[center][img]http://d3e1m60ptf1oym.cloudfront.net/fe2d6a08-0798-4f0d-8f04-70d29d81ecb2/Felix_4079_xgaplus.jpg[/img] [color=Sienna][size=4]Sagekit (Flower) | Of less than a moon | Pineclan Kit[/size] Sagekit is a quite quiet and thin kit. Her bones arenvisable through her skin, and her news are barely audible. Despite this, she will grow strong and a loyal cat, ready to face any problem there is. Her paws will be swift and nimble, and her heart big. She often forgets to give herself the things she needs, as she wants to not be a burden and only have everyone love her. Sagekit was born blind but no cat or her know it yet, due to her eyes having never opened along with her litter mates. She will find a way to get around her disability and prove to her clan she isn’t worthless and a dead weight. She is incredibly self conscious about her blindness, but can become more comfortable if you warm up to her. [/color][/center]
Felix_4079_xgaplus.jpg
Sagekit (Flower) | Of less than a moon | Pineclan Kit

Sagekit is a quite quiet and thin kit. Her bones arenvisable through her skin, and her news are barely audible. Despite this, she will grow strong and a loyal cat, ready to face any problem there is. Her paws will be swift and nimble, and her heart big. She often forgets to give herself the things she needs, as she wants to not be a burden and only have everyone love her.

Sagekit was born blind but no cat or her know it yet, due to her eyes having never opened along with her litter mates. She will find a way to get around her disability and prove to her clan she isn’t worthless and a dead weight. She is incredibly self conscious about her blindness, but can become more comfortable if you warm up to her.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Pineclan is offiaclly four cats bigger than Cloudclan!

Though three of those are kits, so yeah..
Pineclan is offiaclly four cats bigger than Cloudclan!

Though three of those are kits, so yeah..
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
For the people playing Sunny's kittens, please please please do some research on how they act in certain stages of their life. Of course their ears aren't going to be open right when their born. Or something I don't KnOw. Just try and be reasonable?? I've had previous experiences where people have kittens talking fully formed sentences, like right after they are born. (Sorry if this is too much I just want to make sure)
For the people playing Sunny's kittens, please please please do some research on how they act in certain stages of their life. Of course their ears aren't going to be open right when their born. Or something I don't KnOw. Just try and be reasonable?? I've had previous experiences where people have kittens talking fully formed sentences, like right after they are born. (Sorry if this is too much I just want to make sure)
ACOZFAh.png
[center] [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][url=https://www.deviantart.com/storiel/art/snake-shake-f2u-682798560][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/596754895701278732/668801693055451136/dbaiqqo-82a20747-14cd-43e1-aa9a-5c2877e6d67d.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][color=743D2B][b][font=Georgia][size=5]Adderpaw[/size][/font][/b] [emoji=bare tree size=1] [color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][url=https://www.catster.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Brown-tabby-cat-full-body.jpg]xxx[/url][/columns] [color=743D2B][b]____[/b][/color] [color=805A46][font=Georgia] A handsome young brown tabby tom with a lighter underbelly and darker brown tabby stripes. Sharp Green eyes go against his soft gaze.[/font][/color] [right][color=743D2B][size=4][font=Georgia][b]Pineclan Apprentice // Male; He/Him // 8½ moons[/b][/font][/size] [left][color=transparent]xxxxx[/color]Adderpaw is a handsome young tom cat, the ones other apprentices moon over, the one they think is perfect. He has a somewhat bulky frame, but it's not too bulky. He has a longer than average tail (maybe a couple inches or so of the normal) that helps him balance and catch prey. He has pointed ears and keen hazel eyes. He isn't very interested in romance, (yet that is) so he focuses on doing all he can for Pineclan, one paw at a time. [color=transparent]xxxxx[/color]Adderpaw is glad he gets to grow up in the [i]far[/i] superior Pineclan. He can't even fathom why they had to communicate with those fox-hearts every gathering. He especially despises Thrushpaw, his mortal enemy. Oh how he wants to crush her! But he knows he would never be able to, not even with help, because Thrushpaw actually was right about something; being much smarter and better at fighting than him. (Of course he refuses to admit it, because every time she challenges him to a fight, he weasels his way out of it.) [color=transparent]xxxxx[/color]He is a compliant young tom and has an idealistic nature, but likes to show everyone what he can do. He especially wants to impress his mentor. Adderpaw is generally a good natured cat, with his own clan, at least. He isn't one to give up, no matter the strain it has on him or the pressure placed upon the task. He is willing to serve vigilantly, besides having the occasional nervous breakdown. [/left] [left][color=transparent]xxxxx[/color] [columns] [nextcol][color=743D2B][b][font=Georgia][size=4]Has a crush on Sparrowpaw[emoji=bare tree size=1][/size][/font][/b] [/left] [left][Color=805A46][b]Other:[/b][/color] • Apprenticed to Leafbreeze. • Secretly just a scared little boy that has emotional breakdowns where no car can see.[/left]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdbaiqqo-82a20747-14cd-43e1-aa9a-5c2877e6d67d.png
Adderpaw

xxxxxxxx
____

A handsome young brown tabby tom with a lighter underbelly and darker brown tabby stripes. Sharp Green eyes go against his soft gaze.
Pineclan Apprentice // Male; He/Him // 8½ moons

xxxxxAdderpaw is a handsome young tom cat, the ones other apprentices moon over, the one they think is perfect. He has a somewhat bulky frame, but it's not too bulky. He has a longer than average tail (maybe a couple inches or so of the normal) that helps him balance and catch prey. He has pointed ears and keen hazel eyes. He isn't very interested in romance, (yet that is) so he focuses on doing all he can for Pineclan, one paw at a time.

xxxxxAdderpaw is glad he gets to grow up in the far superior Pineclan. He can't even fathom why they had to communicate with those fox-hearts every gathering. He especially despises Thrushpaw, his mortal enemy. Oh how he wants to crush her! But he knows he would never be able to, not even with help, because Thrushpaw actually was right about something; being much smarter and better at fighting than him. (Of course he refuses to admit it, because every time she challenges him to a fight, he weasels his way out of it.)

xxxxxHe is a compliant young tom and has an idealistic nature, but likes to show everyone what he can do. He especially wants to impress his mentor. Adderpaw is generally a good natured cat, with his own clan, at least. He isn't one to give up, no matter the strain it has on him or the pressure placed upon the task. He is willing to serve vigilantly, besides having the occasional nervous breakdown.
xxxxx
Has a crush on Sparrowpaw
Other:
• Apprenticed to Leafbreeze.
• Secretly just a scared little boy that has emotional breakdowns where no car can see.
ACOZFAh.png
Who should be his mentor?
Who should be his mentor?
ACOZFAh.png
I finally got images! Whoo!
I finally got images! Whoo!
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
Aaa they look great Sunny! Any mentor suggestions?
Aaa they look great Sunny! Any mentor suggestions?
ACOZFAh.png
Maybe Silk?
Maybe Silk?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19