Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | From the Cinders [Warriors RP|Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
I’d like to join this! Might not have a bio up for a bit, bit I might have time this weekend
I’d like to join this! Might not have a bio up for a bit, bit I might have time this weekend
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@Peppercorn ?? You there?
@Peppercorn ?? You there?
ACOZFAh.png
bump :3
bump :3
ee95578b84dc3996a2470b29eeaaad95.jpg
[quote name="SharkBoi" date="2019-11-01 15:59:30" ] I’d like to join this! Might not have a bio up for a bit, bit I might have time this weekend [/quote] Sorry! Life has just gotten increasingly busy, hope to get this up soon, so sorry!
SharkBoi wrote on 2019-11-01 15:59:30:

Sorry! Life has just gotten increasingly busy, hope to get this up soon, so sorry!
bump?
bump?
ee95578b84dc3996a2470b29eeaaad95.jpg
When will we begin the roleplay (I have one more character to create)
When will we begin the roleplay (I have one more character to create)
id like to get in on this if its still gonna be a thing??
id like to get in on this if its still gonna be a thing??
angus | 22 | they/them
[center][img]https://kittywise.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/AdobeStock_191039412.jpeg[/img][color=Rosybrown] [size=4]Briarpaw (Ear) | Of 8 moons | Pineclan apperentice[/size] She is a panromantic heterosexual, loving anyone and wanting to have kits with males. She is leaning more towards the love part and not the kits, or at least for a long while. Briarpaw is training to be a warrior though her heart longs for the world of medicine and helping the queens for birthing. The only thing holding her back is all the restrictions that come with it. She wants to heal others, but can’t seem to let go of the idea of finding a love and it not being forbidden anymore and having to hide it from everyone. Briarpaw is a bit more close doff from others, a little more on the arrogant and slightly antisocial. She talks rude and witty, but her actions are just her way of getting some peace so to say. She does have a soft side, to say, but hates smhowing. She says she is ‘keeping her reputation clean’ by not being soft, like a kitty pet would be. The apperentice is both loyal and protective of those close to her, and her knowledge of herbs is vast, from the snippets she’s heard, and time spent in the nursery helping out. It isn’t perfect it it still amazing since she doesn’t train in the field. Despite her cold behavior, she is great with kits and loves playing and taking care of them. At the moment, she has no intention of caring any of her own but tries to help out whenever she can. [/color][/center][center][color=Slategrey][img]https://i.ibb.co/NNQGMsr/B6299030-BEAA-4-F2-F-8-A24-53-DF9-B411-E8-C.jpg[/img] [size=4]Cricketstep | Of 36 moons | Cloudclan Warrior [/size] Cricketstep is a flirtatious and cheerful girl, who loves to smile. She is outwardly biromamtic, though is also asexual. Maypny know this, because she is seen flirting with many girls, teasing let with jokes and having just fun, but her heart is super on one person. Since they were apprentices, she had tried to gain this one cats attention, showing off, being kind, lending food and helping them, even trying to make them jealous, but so far she hadn’t budged, but Cricketstep is not one to give up. She does stay true to her boasting, the warrior has always been quite good with physical things, like hinting and fighting, using her small size to her advantage. Her claws are always sharp and her body is almost always ready to spring into action. Cricketstep loves the thrill of the game, the chase and the kill. The rush of adrenaline when sprinting and preparing a perfect pounce. Cricketstep always dreams about the future and what she become. She has always wanted to be a mother to a kit or two, ones that are orphaned or lost, but she doesn’t ant kits of her descendant. She dreams of a peaceful clan where she can grow old watching the kits turtle through the grass, newborn nestled by the busked Queens and apperentices boasting about the newest compliment their mentors had given them. Despite all her confidence that she displays, he is actually very self conscious of her looks. She grew up thinking her fur was gross and ugly, her ears were too small for her face, and her eyes a revolting green. She was born s small and runtlike cat, weak with big paws and a too small tail. She grew into it, but she still has those deep doubts, a nagging voice telling her that she isn’t liked because of her looks, that everyone else is better. [/color][/center]
AdobeStock_191039412.jpeg
Briarpaw (Ear) | Of 8 moons | Pineclan apperentice

She is a panromantic heterosexual, loving anyone and wanting to have kits with males. She is leaning more towards the love part and not the kits, or at least for a long while.

Briarpaw is training to be a warrior though her heart longs for the world of medicine and helping the queens for birthing. The only thing holding her back is all the restrictions that come with it. She wants to heal others, but can’t seem to let go of the idea of finding a love and it not being forbidden anymore and having to hide it from everyone.

Briarpaw is a bit more close doff from others, a little more on the arrogant and slightly antisocial. She talks rude and witty, but her actions are just her way of getting some peace so to say. She does have a soft side, to say, but hates smhowing. She says she is ‘keeping her reputation clean’ by not being soft, like a kitty pet would be.

The apperentice is both loyal and protective of those close to her, and her knowledge of herbs is vast, from the snippets she’s heard, and time spent in the nursery helping out. It isn’t perfect it it still amazing since she doesn’t train in the field.

Despite her cold behavior, she is great with kits and loves playing and taking care of them. At the moment, she has no intention of caring any of her own but tries to help out whenever she can.

B6299030-BEAA-4-F2-F-8-A24-53-DF9-B411-E8-C.jpg
Cricketstep | Of 36 moons | Cloudclan Warrior

Cricketstep is a flirtatious and cheerful girl, who loves to smile. She is outwardly biromamtic, though is also asexual. Maypny know this, because she is seen flirting with many girls, teasing let with jokes and having just fun, but her heart is super on one person. Since they were apprentices, she had tried to gain this one cats attention, showing off, being kind, lending food and helping them, even trying to make them jealous, but so far she hadn’t budged, but Cricketstep is not one to give up.

She does stay true to her boasting, the warrior has always been quite good with physical things, like hinting and fighting, using her small size to her advantage. Her claws are always sharp and her body is almost always ready to spring into action. Cricketstep loves the thrill of the game, the chase and the kill. The rush of adrenaline when sprinting and preparing a perfect pounce.

Cricketstep always dreams about the future and what she become. She has always wanted to be a mother to a kit or two, ones that are orphaned or lost, but she doesn’t ant kits of her descendant. She dreams of a peaceful clan where she can grow old watching the kits turtle through the grass, newborn nestled by the busked Queens and apperentices boasting about the newest compliment their mentors had given them.

Despite all her confidence that she displays, he is actually very self conscious of her looks. She grew up thinking her fur was gross and ugly, her ears were too small for her face, and her eyes a revolting green. She was born s small and runtlike cat, weak with big paws and a too small tail. She grew into it, but she still has those deep doubts, a nagging voice telling her that she isn’t liked because of her looks, that everyone else is better.

@angusdreemurr yeah! im p sure this is still open.
@angusdreemurr yeah! im p sure this is still open.
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
I think it is, usually if nothing was change dint he title from open, it it, so welcome to the squad!
I think it is, usually if nothing was change dint he title from open, it it, so welcome to the squad!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19