Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | From the Cinders [Warriors RP|Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
thanks! ill start on some cats then...
thanks! ill start on some cats then...
angus | 22 | they/them
Name: Foxfang
Sexuality: lesbian.
Clan: Cloudclan
Appearance: Foxfang is a medium size, stocky tortoiseshell with bright amber eyes. Though she isn't the largest cat on the block, she is quite strong and a low center of gravity gives her an advantage against larger but more slender opponents. Her fur is also on the longer side of medium, making her look even larger. She has quite the set of chompers, with her two canines large enough to poke out from her mouth at all times and giving her the slightest hint of a speech impediment.
Personality: This she cat doesn't mess around when it comes to her new job as a warrior, but she messes around at all other times. While she's serious about being the best warrior she can be, her jokester personality really shines through once all the day's work is done. If you need a laugh, Foxfang has you covered from pranks to puns.

Name: Silksong
Sexuality: he gay
Clan: Pineclan
Appearance: Silksong is a sleek, shorthair silver tabby with gentle blue eyes and a long, blacktipped tail. He's fairly tall for a cat, sometimes having to duck under branches his clanmates don't even think to worry about. His height doesn't diminish his speed in the slightest though, making him excellent for agile and graceful maneuvers.
Personality: This tom is as sweet, and as quiet, as they come. Though an excellent hunter, he's much less willing to fight, opting to try and talk the situation down. If it comes down to fighting, however, he won't hold back. His softspoken manner doesn't make him a pushover either, he will gladly assert his opinion on matters if the need arises as respectfully as he possibly can.
Name: Foxfang
Sexuality: lesbian.
Clan: Cloudclan
Appearance: Foxfang is a medium size, stocky tortoiseshell with bright amber eyes. Though she isn't the largest cat on the block, she is quite strong and a low center of gravity gives her an advantage against larger but more slender opponents. Her fur is also on the longer side of medium, making her look even larger. She has quite the set of chompers, with her two canines large enough to poke out from her mouth at all times and giving her the slightest hint of a speech impediment.
Personality: This she cat doesn't mess around when it comes to her new job as a warrior, but she messes around at all other times. While she's serious about being the best warrior she can be, her jokester personality really shines through once all the day's work is done. If you need a laugh, Foxfang has you covered from pranks to puns.

Name: Silksong
Sexuality: he gay
Clan: Pineclan
Appearance: Silksong is a sleek, shorthair silver tabby with gentle blue eyes and a long, blacktipped tail. He's fairly tall for a cat, sometimes having to duck under branches his clanmates don't even think to worry about. His height doesn't diminish his speed in the slightest though, making him excellent for agile and graceful maneuvers.
Personality: This tom is as sweet, and as quiet, as they come. Though an excellent hunter, he's much less willing to fight, opting to try and talk the situation down. If it comes down to fighting, however, he won't hold back. His softspoken manner doesn't make him a pushover either, he will gladly assert his opinion on matters if the need arises as respectfully as he possibly can.
angus | 22 | they/them
If anyone wants it, I can make a starting thread for us, if you guys are ok with starting now, so we don’t have to wait
If anyone wants it, I can make a starting thread for us, if you guys are ok with starting now, so we don’t have to wait
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Let me finish up Snow and that'd be great thanks. I'm pretty sure the original creator has gone inactive.
Let me finish up Snow and that'd be great thanks. I'm pretty sure the original creator has gone inactive.
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
I can make that ASAP!
I can make that ASAP!
@SharkBoi ping me when its up please!
@SharkBoi ping me when its up please!
angus | 22 | they/them
@/Peppercorn

I'll do this when I have time!
@/Peppercorn

I'll do this when I have time!
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
Made the thread!
Made the thread!
Shark would you like me to make a tom who is 9 moons who is completely uninterested in Briarpaw ?
Shark would you like me to make a tom who is 9 moons who is completely uninterested in Briarpaw ?
ACOZFAh.png
If you want, that would be lovely! [emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=2]
If you want, that would be lovely!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19