Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Prisoners Tales
1 2 ... 247 248 249 250 251 ... 430 431
Ukryty stared at her paws, then flicked her eyes back up to look at the imperial "If it burnt, there would be nothing for you to return to" She laughed "Even if you think there is nothing for you, there will be. And you won't realise until it's too late!" The shifter grinned, eyes glowing
Ukryty stared at her paws, then flicked her eyes back up to look at the imperial "If it burnt, there would be nothing for you to return to" She laughed "Even if you think there is nothing for you, there will be. And you won't realise until it's too late!" The shifter grinned, eyes glowing
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
The imperial looked confused. "Huh?" What was happening? He shook off his confusion. Dragons were weird.
The imperial looked confused. "Huh?" What was happening? He shook off his confusion. Dragons were weird.
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
Flicking her tail back and forth, Ukryty flattened her fur down tight to her body "When you reach your desire, you'll know what I mean"
Flicking her tail back and forth, Ukryty flattened her fur down tight to her body "When you reach your desire, you'll know what I mean"
Continuum rift RP
Siva sighed. "It's alright there's no need to get worked up over it." Siva explained.
Siva sighed. "It's alright there's no need to get worked up over it." Siva explained.
aiGlhyh.png
Naoki thought for a moment. "I should stop you shouldn't I?" he noted. "Hehehe, If you do get out of here, i'll rip ya limb to limb and drag you back here." He smiled poking his head through the bars.
Naoki thought for a moment. "I should stop you shouldn't I?" he noted. "Hehehe, If you do get out of here, i'll rip ya limb to limb and drag you back here." He smiled poking his head through the bars.
aiGlhyh.png
The imp shook his head in confusion. He simply didn't understand. There was something off about the shifter. How did she know all these things?
The imp shook his head in confusion. He simply didn't understand. There was something off about the shifter. How did she know all these things?
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
*She gets off the bed and sits on the ground. She rustles the tree some. A few seeds fall from it and squeeze between the cracks in the stone floor. Using some magic, she makes the seeds begin to sprout, including the skydancer's seed. She watches them sprout from their shells, growing. Of course, no one would be able to touch her plants. They just like the tree. Energy-draining plants that'll kill even the biggest of imperials. She sighs, happy.*
*She gets off the bed and sits on the ground. She rustles the tree some. A few seeds fall from it and squeeze between the cracks in the stone floor. Using some magic, she makes the seeds begin to sprout, including the skydancer's seed. She watches them sprout from their shells, growing. Of course, no one would be able to touch her plants. They just like the tree. Energy-draining plants that'll kill even the biggest of imperials. She sighs, happy.*
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
Toxis

"Thanks." he said, nodding at the dragoness.
"And no, I'm not busting out." he snapped at the Mirror, going to check on the plant.
Toxis

"Thanks." he said, nodding at the dragoness.
"And no, I'm not busting out." he snapped at the Mirror, going to check on the plant.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
The tundra fluffs up his fur, whipping his head round "Sara-se, Ukryty"
Ukryty shifted her weight on her feet "Growth" She fixed her gaze on the seeds "Dangerousssss, sssomehow"
Vagor scratched his familiar under its chin.
The tundra fluffs up his fur, whipping his head round "Sara-se, Ukryty"
Ukryty shifted her weight on her feet "Growth" She fixed her gaze on the seeds "Dangerousssss, sssomehow"
Vagor scratched his familiar under its chin.
Continuum rift RP
*She smiles at Ukryty. At least they weren't going straight-forward with the questions. She liked them.*
"Yes, they're dangerous. They drain your energy until your dead, but only if you touch them or me. That's kinda how I ended up here though. Someone touched me and they ran around touching others. A mass murder done by me, they would say."
*She stops her rambling, instead just watching the strange shapeshifter.*
*She smiles at Ukryty. At least they weren't going straight-forward with the questions. She liked them.*
"Yes, they're dangerous. They drain your energy until your dead, but only if you touch them or me. That's kinda how I ended up here though. Someone touched me and they ran around touching others. A mass murder done by me, they would say."
*She stops her rambling, instead just watching the strange shapeshifter.*
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
1 2 ... 247 248 249 250 251 ... 430 431