Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~|*SERPEN*|~OOC (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
I can’t access anything besides FR right now, plus it’ll be better once I can actually copy paste the image link. I’ll just put them in later
Thanks for the help anyways
I can’t access anything besides FR right now, plus it’ll be better once I can actually copy paste the image link. I’ll just put them in later
Thanks for the help anyways
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
Alrighty Onyx :>
Alrighty Onyx :>
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
We can get started when there is a leader, second in command, and a member or two for each faction :>
We can get started when there is a leader, second in command, and a member or two for each faction :>
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
I’m creating a form rn-
I’m creating a form rn-
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
@Blacklynx915

No worries, take your time!
@Blacklynx915

No worries, take your time!
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
Cani Name: Remus Alias: Not really a nickname but he threatens slaves to call him the “Scourge of Death-“ Gender: Male Image: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=50119448&skin=0&apparel=716,26139,744,28802&xt=dressing.png[/img] Abilities: He has the ability to bend shadows and sometimes ice to his will. Personality: Remus is cold-hearted and analytical Nocturne, not caring for anyone including his own children. He finds enjoyment in making people suffer, especially the loners he happens to find. He’s also pretty easy to anger and is very arrogant, however his plans for small attacks that may happen from time make up for that. Backstory: Even as a hatchling, Remus was cold-hearted being. He cared not for his family and when he was old enough, he snuck away in the middle of the night. He headed towards Cani territory, some people would certainly walk the other way but Remus admired the Cani. Once he arrived at the base he was taken in and forced to be a slave, but he quickly rose up the ranks until he was fully a member. Other: •I love Heaths! •Basically he’s a grumpy old man- •He gets very a n g e r if you call him weak [u]Familiar[/u] Image: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/593.png[/img] Personality/Backstory: Remus practically subdued Cadogan to his will by using his ability. He’s pretty much silent and obedient now that Remus has complete control over him.
Cani

Name: Remus
Alias: Not really a nickname but he threatens slaves to call him the “Scourge of Death-“
Image: dragon?did=50119448&skin=0&apparel=716,26139,744,28802&xt=dressing.png
Abilities: He has the ability to bend shadows and sometimes ice to his will.

Personality: Remus is cold-hearted and analytical Nocturne, not caring for anyone including his own children. He finds enjoyment in making people suffer, especially the loners he happens to find. He’s also pretty easy to anger and is very arrogant, however his plans for small attacks that may happen from time make up for that.

Backstory: Even as a hatchling, Remus was cold-hearted being. He cared not for his family and when he was old enough, he snuck away in the middle of the night. He headed towards Cani territory, some people would certainly walk the other way but Remus admired the Cani. Once he arrived at the base he was taken in and forced to be a slave, but he quickly rose up the ranks until he was fully a member.

Other:
•I love Heaths!
•Basically he’s a grumpy old man-
•He gets very a n g e r if you call him weak

Familiar
Image: 593.png
Personality/Backstory: Remus practically subdued Cadogan to his will by using his ability. He’s pretty much silent and obedient now that Remus has complete control over him.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
@Blacklynx915

Accepted!

H e a t h b a r s

@Blacklynx915

Accepted!

H e a t h b a r s

-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2