Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~|*SERPEN*|~OOC (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
Lemme just check this for later when it isn’t sleepy time...
Lemme just check this for later when it isn’t sleepy time...
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
Ty @OnyxShade and @GradeLatte for the interest :,)
Ty @OnyxShade and @GradeLatte for the interest :,)
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
Np
Just scried a dragon. I’ll put ‘em in also when it isn’t sleepy time.
Np
Just scried a dragon. I’ll put ‘em in also when it isn’t sleepy time.
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
Feli [b]Name:[/b] Dickory [b]Alias:[/b] Tock [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Rank:[/b] Higher-Up [b]Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44962074] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/449621/44962074_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Abilities:[/b] Able to see shortly into the future, knows the exact time of certain events [b]Personality:[/b] Gloats his position of power every way he can. He knows he's an indispensable tool to his faction, and that if they want to keep any ground against Cani, they'd better let him do what he wants. Incredibly cheeky, overconfident, and sarcastic, it's a wonder that he hasn't died yet. [b]Backstory:[/b] He never asked for this, to be born to warriors caught in this uphill climb for power. He never asked to lose brothers and sisters. He never asked for these stupid eyes, knowing that when he watched the morning platoon leave to go patrol, there was a chance he would see mangled corpses on the ground, dragons in mourning, his mind flashing him the message he so despised: [i]"Tick, Tock, Tick Tock, This Blood was Shed at Six 'o Clock."[/i] His voice would the same words, almost silently. He would click his tongue in time. Just like always, he would want to scream. To bash his head against the floor. To see anything else other than the grisly sight in front of him. But every time, he could not. he would not. It was rare, but possible. It might happen today. The false vision shook him, and his eyes quickly snapped back open. It was barely four, and he was in his small nest. A basilisk crowed in the faint dawn, and he shook himself off. A hatchling should not have to bear this burden, he thought, before correcting himself. Every hatchling has their own weight to carry. Feli [i]will[/i] win the power struggle. The morning patrol would head out in about an hour, his mother included. Dickory began to make breakfast, singing his rhymes to himself. Tick Tick Tock, The Dragon Who's Also a Clock! The insects popped in the fire, and the plants sizzled with delicious heat. The First One to Know And Last One to Go, Tick Tick Tock. The first dragon appeared from over the horizon, trailed by 11 more. He waved them over, ate a small breakfast, and left with a nod of excusal. He would not watch them go, so he would not watch them die. His plan was foolproof! He forced all of his eyes closed but did not sleep: that way, he couldn't see the results of the morning. Two hours or so had passed when the platoon call sounded, and the noise made him look up. His senses were flooded with calls of violence, threats from both sides, and the first blow. All hell had broken loose, another squabble,and of the 12 platoon members, three had been lost. Their wounds had been fatal. The song was already playing in his head, his lips following along. Tears flooded from his eyes, all of them. One of those had been his brother. His mother, miraculously, was lucky enough to still comfort her helpless, weak, fragile son. This had happened many times before, one other answering the call of blood, but this was different. This had changed him. No longer would he be afraid of anything. Of the Cani, of death. This alliance was holding them together, but not for long. [i]Tick Tock.[/i] [b]Other:[/b] He loves him some dark chocolate lol! [b]Familiar:[/b]Valorous Cape [b]Image:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/25168.png[/img] [b]Personality/Backstory:[/b] Honor mostly acts as a comfort for Dickory, when he sees things that are horrible or even just when he feels uncertain or sad. It's his Hero Energy
Feli

Name: Dickory
Alias: Tock
Image:
44962074_350.png

Abilities: Able to see shortly into the future, knows the exact time of certain events
Personality: Gloats his position of power every way he can. He knows he's an indispensable tool to his faction, and that if they want to keep any ground against Cani, they'd better let him do what he wants. Incredibly cheeky, overconfident, and sarcastic, it's a wonder that he hasn't died yet.
Backstory: He never asked for this, to be born to warriors caught in this uphill climb for power. He never asked to lose brothers and sisters. He never asked for these stupid eyes, knowing that when he watched the morning platoon leave to go patrol, there was a chance he would see mangled corpses on the ground, dragons in mourning, his mind flashing him the message he so despised: "Tick, Tock, Tick Tock, This Blood was Shed at Six 'o Clock." His voice would the same words, almost silently. He would click his tongue in time. Just like always, he would want to scream. To bash his head against the floor. To see anything else other than the grisly sight in front of him. But every time, he could not. he would not. It was rare, but possible. It might happen today. The false vision shook him, and his eyes quickly snapped back open. It was barely four, and he was in his small nest. A basilisk crowed in the faint dawn, and he shook himself off. A hatchling should not have to bear this burden, he thought, before correcting himself. Every hatchling has their own weight to carry. Feli will win the power struggle. The morning patrol would head out in about an hour, his mother included. Dickory began to make breakfast, singing his rhymes to himself. Tick Tick Tock, The Dragon Who's Also a Clock! The insects popped in the fire, and the plants sizzled with delicious heat. The First One to Know And Last One to Go, Tick Tick Tock. The first dragon appeared from over the horizon, trailed by 11 more. He waved them over, ate a small breakfast, and left with a nod of excusal. He would not watch them go, so he would not watch them die. His plan was foolproof! He forced all of his eyes closed but did not sleep: that way, he couldn't see the results of the morning. Two hours or so had passed when the platoon call sounded, and the noise made him look up. His senses were flooded with calls of violence, threats from both sides, and the first blow. All hell had broken loose, another squabble,and of the 12 platoon members, three had been lost. Their wounds had been fatal. The song was already playing in his head, his lips following along. Tears flooded from his eyes, all of them. One of those had been his brother. His mother, miraculously, was lucky enough to still comfort her helpless, weak, fragile son. This had happened many times before, one other answering the call of blood, but this was different. This had changed him. No longer would he be afraid of anything. Of the Cani, of death. This alliance was holding them together, but not for long. Tick Tock.
Other:
He loves him some dark chocolate lol!

Familiar:Valorous Cape
Image: 25168.png
Personality/Backstory: Honor mostly acts as a comfort for Dickory, when he sees things that are horrible or even just when he feels uncertain or sad. It's his Hero Energy

8dqm7Js.gif 7uJLboU.png
@Lemmonnade

Accepted! I like him a lot :3

I also love dark chocolate ^-^
@Lemmonnade

Accepted! I like him a lot :3

I also love dark chocolate ^-^
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
I’ll probably join after school-
I’ll probably join after school-
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
[i][u][b]Serpen[/b][/u][/i] [b]Name:[/b] Dazai [b]Alias:[/b] - [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Rank:[/b] Member [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50432282] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/504323/50432282_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Abilities:[/b] Able to nullify other abilities on contact. His ability relies on skin contact and is always active. As such, he can nullify any ability even while restrained as soon as it touches him. [b]Personality:[/b] The best way to describe Dazai is mysterious, very confident, lazy, comical (in a way) and somewhat dark. His true intention are never revealed, until the very last minute or he himself reveals them. He would also disappear from time to time without telling anyone, and oddly enough, would reappear randomly after a few moments (sometime even days) or can be found at the most questionable place ever. Very unproductive most of the time and is seen slacking off at anywhere possible. Despite that, he's one strong witted dragon. Regardless of the situation, whether it's extremely bad or something he got himself into, he has complete confident in it even if his idea are just something he randomly spat out without giving much thought. In most occasion, he takes all his action as a joke and can be humorous in a way. One notable thing is that he can be very dark and would use dirty means to achieve his goals. Though, he rarely does that anymore. [b]Backstory:[/b] Dazai was born as a normal Skydancer, with the exception that his birth was delayed. It's a miracle how he didn't rot and die. His parents were enslaved by the Cani, and another loner found him. Of course, they took pity on him and cared for him until they got caught by the Feli. He was still young, and knew almost nothing. He unknowingly bumped into a member of the Serpen, who at first, thought he was a threat. But soon realize that he was just a weak and hopeless hatchling. Without any question, he was taken back and was cared by the former second-in-command after being qualified by the former leader. Even though the second-in-command gave him all the attention whenever they can and teach him everything they know, he still grew up to be a lazy dragon that refuse to obey anything. While it may seem like he doesn't care when the former second-in-command passed away, deep within, he mourn over the loss of his caretaker for a long time. He eventually grew out of it and never thought much about the past anymore, doing whatever he wants and whatever he likes especially since there will be nobody that can scold at him anymore. [b]Other:[/b] -O k i f u [b]h a t e[/b] c o o k i e a n d c r e m e s o m u c h h o w a b o u t m & m -This boi, please, for the love of whatever deity, don't give him bandage or else he'll waste it like crazy by wrapping them all around him -If anything, he is probably one of the most unreliable yet reliable dragon you'll ever meet [u][b]Familiar[/b][/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/28771.png[/img] [b]Personality/Backstory:[/b] Arsene is just a possessed doll. He can talk, walk and do anything a creature can. The relationship between Dazai and Arsene is just weird to begin with, and is almost impossible to understand. It starts off with just an abandoned doll left in the woods Dazai found when he was a kid. He thought it looked cool so the little Skydancer just brought it home. He never realize that it was possessed until one day he caught the doll trying to walk away, but accidentally got themselves stuck in something instead. Basically from then on they slowly starts to warm up with each other and began to interact more. And now they're almost inseparable.
Serpen

Name: Dazai
Alias: -

50432282_350.png

Abilities: Able to nullify other abilities on contact. His ability relies on skin contact and is always active. As such, he can nullify any ability even while restrained as soon as it touches him.

Personality: The best way to describe Dazai is mysterious, very confident, lazy, comical (in a way) and somewhat dark. His true intention are never revealed, until the very last minute or he himself reveals them. He would also disappear from time to time without telling anyone, and oddly enough, would reappear randomly after a few moments (sometime even days) or can be found at the most questionable place ever. Very unproductive most of the time and is seen slacking off at anywhere possible.

Despite that, he's one strong witted dragon. Regardless of the situation, whether it's extremely bad or something he got himself into, he has complete confident in it even if his idea are just something he randomly spat out without giving much thought. In most occasion, he takes all his action as a joke and can be humorous in a way. One notable thing is that he can be very dark and would use dirty means to achieve his goals. Though, he rarely does that anymore.

Backstory: Dazai was born as a normal Skydancer, with the exception that his birth was delayed. It's a miracle how he didn't rot and die. His parents were enslaved by the Cani, and another loner found him. Of course, they took pity on him and cared for him until they got caught by the Feli. He was still young, and knew almost nothing. He unknowingly bumped into a member of the Serpen, who at first, thought he was a threat. But soon realize that he was just a weak and hopeless hatchling.

Without any question, he was taken back and was cared by the former second-in-command after being qualified by the former leader. Even though the second-in-command gave him all the attention whenever they can and teach him everything they know, he still grew up to be a lazy dragon that refuse to obey anything.

While it may seem like he doesn't care when the former second-in-command passed away, deep within, he mourn over the loss of his caretaker for a long time. He eventually grew out of it and never thought much about the past anymore, doing whatever he wants and whatever he likes especially since there will be nobody that can scold at him anymore.

Other:
-O k i f u h a t e c o o k i e a n d c r e m e s o m u c h h o w a b o u t m & m
-This boi, please, for the love of whatever deity, don't give him bandage or else he'll waste it like crazy by wrapping them all around him
-If anything, he is probably one of the most unreliable yet reliable dragon you'll ever meet

Familiar
28771.png
Personality/Backstory: Arsene is just a possessed doll. He can talk, walk and do anything a creature can. The relationship between Dazai and Arsene is just weird to begin with, and is almost impossible to understand.

It starts off with just an abandoned doll left in the woods Dazai found when he was a kid. He thought it looked cool so the little Skydancer just brought it home. He never realize that it was possessed until one day he caught the doll trying to walk away, but accidentally got themselves stuck in something instead. Basically from then on they slowly starts to warm up with each other and began to interact more. And now they're almost inseparable.
C8eEWc5.gif
Serpen Name: Gaia Alias: Mom Gender: Female Rank: Second in Command Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50602707] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/506028/50602707_350.png[/img] [/url] Abilities: She's strong (physically), especially strong for Guardian standards. Part of this might be that she's bigger than other Guardian dragons. Personality: Calm and motherly, she wants to be an easy place for her factionmates to lean against and support. She's protective of her big family to a fault, as well as overly trusting of them. She'd need a lot of evidence from someone outside her faction that the Serpen member did wrong to them. Backstory: Gaia was born outside of the faction system to a mother's who's Charge was a mountain range that she grew up in. She grew larger than even her mother as she explored the mountain nearby. When it became time for her to leave to find her Charge, she felt that deep connection to the Serpen that a Guardian dragon feels towards their Charge, joining them and ending up designated Second in Command. Other: She's one of my pregens :D I spend so much fancying her up Feli Name: Romulus Alias: N/A Gender: Male Rank: High Member Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50752619] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/507527/50752619_350.png[/img] [/url] Abilities: The gem on his collar has access to a pocket dimension, where he stores supplies. Time is suspended in the pocket dimension so food doesn't spoil. Personality: He's an observer, standing back to see how others act before acting himself. This also means that during a fight he starts on the defensive and has to figure out a way to go on the offence. When he finds something he likes, he's laser focused in on it for a good while, somewhat obsessing over it (he was like that when he got his collar). Backstory: Romulus was born into the faction. As he grew up, he grew curious about the world and would just kinda... watch how it worked as he learned, his obsessive trait seemed to show here, too. Over time he figured out that doing the same thing with dragons worked decently as well. Other: gummy worms :3
Serpen

Name: Gaia
Alias: Mom
Image:

50602707_350.png

Abilities: She's strong (physically), especially strong for Guardian standards. Part of this might be that she's bigger than other Guardian dragons.
Personality: Calm and motherly, she wants to be an easy place for her factionmates to lean against and support. She's protective of her big family to a fault, as well as overly trusting of them. She'd need a lot of evidence from someone outside her faction that the Serpen member did wrong to them.
Backstory: Gaia was born outside of the faction system to a mother's who's Charge was a mountain range that she grew up in. She grew larger than even her mother as she explored the mountain nearby. When it became time for her to leave to find her Charge, she felt that deep connection to the Serpen that a Guardian dragon feels towards their Charge, joining them and ending up designated Second in Command.
Other: She's one of my pregens :D I spend so much fancying her up

Feli

Name: Romulus
Alias: N/A
Image:

50752619_350.png

Abilities: The gem on his collar has access to a pocket dimension, where he stores supplies. Time is suspended in the pocket dimension so food doesn't spoil.
Personality: He's an observer, standing back to see how others act before acting himself. This also means that during a fight he starts on the defensive and has to figure out a way to go on the offence. When he finds something he likes, he's laser focused in on it for a good while, somewhat obsessing over it (he was like that when he got his collar).
Backstory: Romulus was born into the faction. As he grew up, he grew curious about the world and would just kinda... watch how it worked as he learned, his obsessive trait seemed to show here, too. Over time he figured out that doing the same thing with dragons worked decently as well.
Other: gummy worms :3
Feel free to call me Arachnid! Pronouns are she/her or they/them. 2 hours ahead of FR.
@SketchyRawr

Accepted!
How dare you say Hershey cookie and cream >:0

@ArachnidArcana

Can't accept until you read the rules! Sorry!
And yes, you could put "mom"
@SketchyRawr

Accepted!
How dare you say Hershey cookie and cream >:0

@ArachnidArcana

Can't accept until you read the rules! Sorry!
And yes, you could put "mom"
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me