Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~|*SERPEN*|~OOC (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67
@OnyxShade
Oh, it is in the share thing in the dressing room next to the save. It is the second option that isn't the url
@OnyxShade
Oh, it is in the share thing in the dressing room next to the save. It is the second option that isn't the url
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
Thanks Skiie! Ofishally fixed!
Thanks Skiie! Ofishally fixed!
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
@/ChickenDinner
You accidentally spelled plague wrong on the front with the list of all the dragons so far. just thought I would let you know :P

@/OnyxShade
No problem! happy to help. If you have any other questions about stuff like that let me know. I'll answer to the best of my ability.

Oh yeah, I'm subbed.
@/ChickenDinner
You accidentally spelled plague wrong on the front with the list of all the dragons so far. just thought I would let you know :P

@/OnyxShade
No problem! happy to help. If you have any other questions about stuff like that let me know. I'll answer to the best of my ability.

Oh yeah, I'm subbed.
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
[center][b]CANI[/b][/center] [center][b]Name:[/b] Nabal [b]Alias:[/b] Nabi [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Rank:[/b] Healer [b]Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45638264] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/456383/45638264_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Abilities:[/b] Nabal is capable of telekinetic abilities, greatly enhanced due to her pure being of being a fae like any other. This form of magic is her main form of combat. However, it isn’t limited by how much stress her mind can handle and in some instances, how large or heavy a certain object or person is. She can use her affinity for plague magic, but rarely offensive due to her inexperience weaponizing it. Instead, her plague affinity is used for drawing out viruses, contaminates, and other likes, imprisoning it for later use inside bottles or, in some cases, her own body to be eradicated by heavily developed antibodies. The latter is not fail proof. [b]Personality:[/b] Nabal is aloof to the very core of her being. She never seems to care for her patients, seeming to find them a nuisance on contrary to being apart of her job. If she could, she would neglect the injuries of any who came her way. She is calm in temperament, rarely angered even if she always seems annoyed. [b]Backstory:[/b] Originally, when Nabal arrived at Cani, she was planned to be a slave. A bizarre looking servant to carry bags around like the pixie she is. Instead, better use was found for her at revelation of her abilities and compliance. Nabal didn’t complain on becoming a healer, for it was better than having to pretend to be nice. [b]Other:[/b] If you despise Charleston Chew this is going to be a rough titanic crash. Nabal = bland salt shaker [b]Familiar[/b] Sine [b]Image:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/28140.png[/img] [b]Personality/Backstory:[/b] Sine wasn’t originally with Nabal, a sweetpuff was. Sine just happed to eat said sweetpuff. In retaliation and otherworldly wrath Nabal chained up the Sphinx for seven days only providing water. Eventually the Sphinx broke under the stress and now serves as more of a servant than an actual familiar. Sine often replicates Nabal’s behavior in some sense, but is notably more gentle.[/center]
CANI
Name:
Nabal
Alias:
Nabi
Healer

Image:

45638264_350.png

Abilities:
Nabal is capable of telekinetic abilities, greatly enhanced due to her pure being of being a fae like any other. This form of magic is her main form of combat. However, it isn’t limited by how much stress her mind can handle and in some instances, how large or heavy a certain object or person is.

She can use her affinity for plague magic, but rarely offensive due to her inexperience weaponizing it. Instead, her plague affinity is used for drawing out viruses, contaminates, and other likes, imprisoning it for later use inside bottles or, in some cases, her own body to be eradicated by heavily developed antibodies. The latter is not fail proof.

Personality:
Nabal is aloof to the very core of her being. She never seems to care for her patients, seeming to find them a nuisance on contrary to being apart of her job. If she could, she would neglect the injuries of any who came her way. She is calm in temperament, rarely angered even if she always seems annoyed.
Backstory:
Originally, when Nabal arrived at Cani, she was planned to be a slave. A bizarre looking servant to carry bags around like the pixie she is. Instead, better use was found for her at revelation of her abilities and compliance. Nabal didn’t complain on becoming a healer, for it was better than having to pretend to be nice.
Other:
If you despise Charleston Chew this is going to be a rough titanic crash.
Nabal = bland salt shaker

Familiar Sine
Image:
28140.png

Personality/Backstory:
Sine wasn’t originally with Nabal, a sweetpuff was. Sine just happed to eat said sweetpuff. In retaliation and otherworldly wrath Nabal chained up the Sphinx for seven days only providing water. Eventually the Sphinx broke under the stress and now serves as more of a servant than an actual familiar. Sine often replicates Nabal’s behavior in some sense, but is notably more gentle.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
@GrandeLatte

I don't know what that is so I guess I can't judge you for it xD

Accepted
@GrandeLatte

I don't know what that is so I guess I can't judge you for it xD

Accepted
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
wait did i get accepted or do i need to fix something
wait did i get accepted or do i need to fix something
Sorry, Onyx xD I got distracted!

You need to read the rules before I can accept her, sorry!
Sorry, Onyx xD I got distracted!

You need to read the rules before I can accept her, sorry!
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
Where's the rules? Or is it just the first post?
i'm sorry i know it's probably really obvious what i'm missing...
Where's the rules? Or is it just the first post?
i'm sorry i know it's probably really obvious what i'm missing...
The rules are on the first page under the character sheet area.
The rules are on the first page under the character sheet area.
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png