Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~|*SERPEN*|~OOC (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
@JazzTheDinoQueen

Both accepted. It also might be slow

Heyyyyy i watched that movie :0
The Last Unicorn >w<
Its really good!

I also didn't really like the Kelpie manes and didn't think they went well with anything, but whoaaaaa you proved me very wrong! I love the apparel on the first one and like the color scheme of the second one.

Man i'm talk- Typing alot about your dergons ;0;
@Skiie @Avance

I like the way your dergons look w/ the apparel! And avance... holy crap you must have a lot of diamonds for all those apparel slots :,)

Im poor ;v;
@JazzTheDinoQueen

Both accepted. It also might be slow

Heyyyyy i watched that movie :0
The Last Unicorn >w<
Its really good!

I also didn't really like the Kelpie manes and didn't think they went well with anything, but whoaaaaa you proved me very wrong! I love the apparel on the first one and like the color scheme of the second one.

Man i'm talk- Typing alot about your dergons ;0;
@Skiie @Avance

I like the way your dergons look w/ the apparel! And avance... holy crap you must have a lot of diamonds for all those apparel slots :,)

Im poor ;v;
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
Name:crocodile waterscale Alias: croc Gender:male Image:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51775316] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/517754/51775316_350.png[/img] [/url] Abilities: well at making potions, can make light things float Personality:cold,loyal,sweet,trys to not make many friends Backstory:croc was raised in the road by his father who was also a mage. As croc got older he began to teach himself magic when his dad was out. When croc was a young adult his father sadly past away croc toke to the roads like his dad, but he didn't take anyone's side Other: I love the candy smarties, I know many will say it fast like chalk but I like them
Name:crocodile waterscale
Alias: croc
Image:
51775316_350.png

Abilities: well at making potions, can make light things float
Personality:cold,loyal,sweet,trys to not make many friends
Backstory:croc was raised in the road by his father who was also a mage. As croc got older he began to teach himself magic when his dad was out. When croc was a young adult his father sadly past away croc toke to the roads like his dad, but he didn't take anyone's side
Other: I love the candy smarties, I know many will say it fast like chalk but I like them
Have a great day/night!
?R1MKY=party_oras.png
@ChickenDinner I honestly don’t have any gems I went on an Imperial binge hunt for my Gods in the hibernation it’s all the effects of the flowerfall and the lanterns. ;u;
@ChickenDinner I honestly don’t have any gems I went on an Imperial binge hunt for my Gods in the hibernation it’s all the effects of the flowerfall and the lanterns. ;u;

She || Her || I am 9 hours ahead of FR time || Over 18
Currently working on a hatchery and working on lore, feel free to send a message! ^^
This is Billy.
Oh yeah, Jazz. I won’t interact with yer character till you do your intro fyi
Oh yeah, Jazz. I won’t interact with yer character till you do your intro fyi
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
Ahhhh

It still looks amazing avance

I wish my characters looked all jazzed up like that ;0;
Ahhhh

It still looks amazing avance

I wish my characters looked all jazzed up like that ;0;
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
Another character that has kelpie hair. Introducing SeaWeed [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=50431542&skin=0&apparel=1312,26276,22257,28409,18804,494,9812,6273,456,21816,26867,29801&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Another character that has kelpie hair.
Introducing SeaWeed
dragon?did=50431542&skin=0&apparel=1312,26276,22257,28409,18804,494,9812,6273,456,21816,26867,29801&xt=dressing.png
AAAAAAHHHH HE LOOKS SO PRETTYYYY
AAAAAAHHHH HE LOOKS SO PRETTYYYY

She || Her || I am 9 hours ahead of FR time || Over 18
Currently working on a hatchery and working on lore, feel free to send a message! ^^
This is Billy.
Oh wow.

Maybe i'm just not as good as making good looks as everyone else :,)

Oh and @SuperwolfyCat

Accepted! Cant wait to see you in the IC :D
Oh wow.

Maybe i'm just not as good as making good looks as everyone else :,)

Oh and @SuperwolfyCat

Accepted! Cant wait to see you in the IC :D
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
Oh yeah. Chicken... Doc is waiting again. It was a short response but it’s there.

And thank you both. All I’m missing is his hood and the silver boots. Not the filigree but the other one. Can’t wait to get them.
Oh yeah. Chicken... Doc is waiting again. It was a short response but it’s there.

And thank you both. All I’m missing is his hood and the silver boots. Not the filigree but the other one. Can’t wait to get them.
Ack sorry!
Ack sorry!
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif