Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~|*SERPEN*|~OOC (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
Imma be making a healer for Cani soon I just. I’m getting scam pop ups on my iPad rn so hhh.
Imma be making a healer for Cani soon I just. I’m getting scam pop ups on my iPad rn so hhh.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
@grandeLatte

Np

@Skiie

I can't accept until you read the rules! Sorry!
And the for plague ability, Does The doc need to personally know the dragon? If not, then I'm going to tell you to make some sorta negative side effect for it, it seems a little too OP, sorry if I sound rude!
@grandeLatte

Np

@Skiie

I can't accept until you read the rules! Sorry!
And the for plague ability, Does The doc need to personally know the dragon? If not, then I'm going to tell you to make some sorta negative side effect for it, it seems a little too OP, sorry if I sound rude!
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
Ack sorry. Got too excited I shall clarify better.
Ack sorry. Got too excited I shall clarify better.
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
IM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED B
IM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED BIM SUBBED B
@/GrandeLatte dude same but it’s on my phone

Remus is high ranked!
@/GrandeLatte dude same but it’s on my phone

Remus is high ranked!
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
[size=5][b]Loners[/b][/size] [b]Name:[/b] Ruzyr [b]Alias:[/b] The Lightning Devil [b]Gender:[/b] Female [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=215005&tab=dragon&did=50791247][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=50791247&skin=0&apparel=27201,716,974,27200,19042,15138,12937,4786,494&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [b]Abilities:[/b] Lightning magic and body [b]Personality:[/b] Deranged, animalistic, greedy, always hungry, Easily enraged, well educated about how to hunt and how to use her magic to hunt, selfish, kinda dumb when it comes to traps, one track mindset, rabid. [b]Weaknesses:[/b] Can be easily tricked, has very crude and straight forward tactics, isn't accurate with magic, so one track minded she can be easily snuck up on if distracted by something such as prey, easy to find, can't sneak around for her life, can't do elaborate thinking. Also if you manage to "turn off" her magic, with say a magic cancelling device or some sort of magic that does something similar, she is far easier to deal with as she relies on it a bit too much. [b]Backstory:[/b] When she was just a little hatchling she had an odd affinity for lightning magic. She couldn’t control it. A clan had found her and helped by making equipment for her and teaching her spells to control the magic. However, they could never quell her animal nature. Once an adult she quickly left, now wondering the world and hunting all she can find. She hunts alone. [b]Other:[/b] Her body has always had electricity running through it. Her metallic wings help attract and conduct lightning from the sky to add to her power. During storms she is far more powerful. Is an animal, and cannot be communicated with, however, most mistake her for a normal wanderer. Can’t be touched unless you have something like rubber on or another substance that doesn't conduct electricity. She smells strongly of blood and burnt flesh. [b]Name:[/b] Plague Doctor [b]Alias:[/b] Doc [b]Gender:[/b] Male [outfit=743647] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=16&breed=6&element=2&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=121&tertgene=8&winggene=9&wings=147&auth=45361d17107dac9dfa448423295d8d7653b615ca&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Abilities:[/b] Immunity to hypnotism, poison, and plagues, hypnotism, healing, making plagues to specifically affect a dragon, (this takes time and previous knowledge of dragon) making plagues to affect entire clans (though rarely used he can if he feels that the clan is an actual disease is to the well being of the world. Also very time consuming and precise knowledge of all dragons is needed.)(The knowledge is like what a doctor would know about a persons body. Such as blood type and allergies and bone structure and so on and so forth. Both abilities must have such information to work correctly. If not then the plague won't work at all, if so then he will usually dispose of it safely just in case. He rarely uses either unless you somehow piss him off or are seen as a major world threat. You would have to be some sort of evil overlord or something like... an emperor, in danger level, without the dead part to be considered this way.) (Also I mean, he is a plague dragon with the tome of plagues, you would think he would be able to make em too but as said he rarely does cause as said he hates sick dragons) [b]Weaknesses:[/b] Loud noises, sleeping powders, darts or anything of that sort, claw to claw combat and situations that need quick reflexes, also being as big as a standard male tundra he is a bit on the small side soo... (He is about 3.71m long with a 4.17m wingspan.) [b]Personality:[/b] A very slow reacting dragon that also moves in a slow rhythmic way. He hates to talk and would rather no one remove his mask. Doing so may just leave the perpetrator without their head. He also doesn’t take kindly to those that are sick, he hates those that are. Because of this he treats them to make them healthy. If exposed to very load sounds he can be easily stunned, so he hates load noises. He also hates bright light because he can easily be blinded. He also dislikes the very strong smell of some herbs, although a slight smell does emanate off him. It’s bearable so he doesn’t mind it. He likes quiet places and healthy dragons. Very calm most of the time. Unflinching towards most atrocities but not all. [b]Backstory:[/b] It is not very well known as to where he originated from exactly but a clan had taken in the odd stranger and taught him how to cure dragons diseases and gave him the tome of the plague which not only has ancient magic which he doesn’t care for but also depicts all sorts of plagues. He uses some of the unused pages in the very back as a place to put any diseases he has found and how to cure them. Now he wonders like a ghost from one place to the other to cure those around. To get rid of sickness. He will sometimes return to the clan that had aided him. [b]Other:[/b] His face is plastered with a Cheshire grin and has very thick and sharp teeth. Up at the edge of his lips a line runs all the way up to the upper part of the horn on both sides and is sewn up. On the inside of his mouth are two more sets of teeth, on top and bottom, that are serrated. By spreading out his wings he can slowly move them to hypnotize a target. Once hypnotized they become still and are compliant. He only uses this on patients that are too squirmy, are in a lot of pain, or refuse to take his medicine. Also a black ooze leaks from his mouth when he's angry. He smells of herbs, blood, death and strongly of ash. [b]Other, other:[/b] My favorite candy is Reese's. Hope this is better. If not then I can throw out the plague making thing all together. It's just an extra thing he can do. I doubt I'll ever use it. As for lightning I think she is better now. Tell me if I need to change anything about her as well.
Loners

Name: Ruzyr
Alias: The Lightning Devil
dragon?did=50791247&skin=0&apparel=27201,716,974,27200,19042,15138,12937,4786,494&xt=dressing.png
Abilities: Lightning magic and body

Personality: Deranged, animalistic, greedy, always hungry, Easily enraged, well educated about how to hunt and how to use her magic to hunt, selfish, kinda dumb when it comes to traps, one track mindset, rabid.

Weaknesses: Can be easily tricked, has very crude and straight forward tactics, isn't accurate with magic, so one track minded she can be easily snuck up on if distracted by something such as prey, easy to find, can't sneak around for her life, can't do elaborate thinking. Also if you manage to "turn off" her magic, with say a magic cancelling device or some sort of magic that does something similar, she is far easier to deal with as she relies on it a bit too much.

Backstory: When she was just a little hatchling she had an odd affinity for lightning magic. She couldn’t control it. A clan had found her and helped by making equipment for her and teaching her spells to control the magic. However, they could never quell her animal nature. Once an adult she quickly left, now wondering the world and hunting all she can find. She hunts alone.

Other: Her body has always had electricity running through it. Her metallic wings help attract and conduct lightning from the sky to add to her power. During storms she is far more powerful. Is an animal, and cannot be communicated with, however, most mistake her for a normal wanderer. Can’t be touched unless you have something like rubber on or another substance that doesn't conduct electricity. She smells strongly of blood and burnt flesh.

Name: Plague Doctor
Alias: Doc
Plague Doctor

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=16&breed=6&element=2&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=121&tertgene=8&winggene=9&wings=147&auth=45361d17107dac9dfa448423295d8d7653b615ca&dummyext=prev.png

Abilities: Immunity to hypnotism, poison, and plagues, hypnotism, healing, making plagues to specifically affect a dragon, (this takes time and previous knowledge of dragon) making plagues to affect entire clans (though rarely used he can if he feels that the clan is an actual disease is to the well being of the world. Also very time consuming and precise knowledge of all dragons is needed.)(The knowledge is like what a doctor would know about a persons body. Such as blood type and allergies and bone structure and so on and so forth. Both abilities must have such information to work correctly. If not then the plague won't work at all, if so then he will usually dispose of it safely just in case. He rarely uses either unless you somehow **** him off or are seen as a major world threat. You would have to be some sort of evil overlord or something like... an emperor, in danger level, without the dead part to be considered this way.) (Also I mean, he is a plague dragon with the tome of plagues, you would think he would be able to make em too but as said he rarely does cause as said he hates sick dragons)

Weaknesses: Loud noises, sleeping powders, darts or anything of that sort, claw to claw combat and situations that need quick reflexes, also being as big as a standard male tundra he is a bit on the small side soo... (He is about 3.71m long with a 4.17m wingspan.)

Personality: A very slow reacting dragon that also moves in a slow rhythmic way. He hates to talk and would rather no one remove his mask. Doing so may just leave the perpetrator without their head. He also doesn’t take kindly to those that are sick, he hates those that are. Because of this he treats them to make them healthy. If exposed to very load sounds he can be easily stunned, so he hates load noises. He also hates bright light because he can easily be blinded. He also dislikes the very strong smell of some herbs, although a slight smell does emanate off him. It’s bearable so he doesn’t mind it. He likes quiet places and healthy dragons. Very calm most of the time. Unflinching towards most atrocities but not all.

Backstory: It is not very well known as to where he originated from exactly but a clan had taken in the odd stranger and taught him how to cure dragons diseases and gave him the tome of the plague which not only has ancient magic which he doesn’t care for but also depicts all sorts of plagues. He uses some of the unused pages in the very back as a place to put any diseases he has found and how to cure them. Now he wonders like a ghost from one place to the other to cure those around. To get rid of sickness. He will sometimes return to the clan that had aided him.

Other: His face is plastered with a Cheshire grin and has very thick and sharp teeth. Up at the edge of his lips a line runs all the way up to the upper part of the horn on both sides and is sewn up. On the inside of his mouth are two more sets of teeth, on top and bottom, that are serrated. By spreading out his wings he can slowly move them to hypnotize a target. Once hypnotized they become still and are compliant. He only uses this on patients that are too squirmy, are in a lot of pain, or refuse to take his medicine. Also a black ooze leaks from his mouth when he's angry. He smells of herbs, blood, death and strongly of ash.

Other, other: My favorite candy is Reese's. Hope this is better. If not then I can throw out the plague making thing all together. It's just an extra thing he can do. I doubt I'll ever use it. As for lightning I think she is better now. Tell me if I need to change anything about her as well.
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
@Skiie

That's better :>
Accepted

@thegreyace

Y O U ' R E S U B B E D B
@Skiie

That's better :>
Accepted

@thegreyace

Y O U ' R E S U B B E D B
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
[b]Cani[/b] Name: Saturn Shade Alias: Sadie, Cracker, Chartreusian Menace Gender: Female Rank: Member Image: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=155&bodygene=10&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=92&tertgene=9&winggene=20&wings=64&auth=3f495dc08ded1e19d1b807b5ed0007d97ccab2c8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [outfit=766733] Abilities: She can temporarily phase in and out of reality (basically ghost powers) but it takes a lot of meditation and energy, usually a last resort. Otherwise, she's a fierce fighter and doesn't go down easy. Personality: Energetic, sarcastic, witty, playful, protective, arrogant, brash, bit rude. Backstory: Daughter of OnyxShade and Rainpile, two guarding spirits that became temporarily mortal, and one of two survivors of the Great Plague. She's only heard legends of what her ancestors did, and she never really got to know her father, not after... Other: She's sensitive about her past, and sealed off to reason when in a rage. Don't cross her, or you will SERIOUSLY regret it. Also, she's adamant about lugging around her big scroll case. She says she's the 'last carrier of the histories' or something like that. Wonder what that's about? You can try and attack her, but she's got a weak spot for her familiar and for her scroll case. She acts tough, but her will is rather weak, and she goes down easy under the slightest magical manipulation/torture. Also, [b]chocolate bars :>[/b] Familiar: Brates Image: [img]http://i.imgur.com/6pSElwG.png[/img] Personality/Backstory: A harsh creature and EXTREMELY protective of Saturn. He was Onyx's familiar for a few years before...
Cani
Name: Saturn Shade
Alias: Sadie, Cracker, Chartreusian Menace
Image: dragon?age=1&body=155&bodygene=10&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=92&tertgene=9&winggene=20&wings=64&auth=3f495dc08ded1e19d1b807b5ed0007d97ccab2c8&dummyext=prev.png
Saturn

Abilities: She can temporarily phase in and out of reality (basically ghost powers) but it takes a lot of meditation and energy, usually a last resort. Otherwise, she's a fierce fighter and doesn't go down easy.
Personality: Energetic, sarcastic, witty, playful, protective, arrogant, brash, bit rude.
Backstory: Daughter of OnyxShade and Rainpile, two guarding spirits that became temporarily mortal, and one of two survivors of the Great Plague. She's only heard legends of what her ancestors did, and she never really got to know her father, not after...
Other: She's sensitive about her past, and sealed off to reason when in a rage. Don't cross her, or you will SERIOUSLY regret it. Also, she's adamant about lugging around her big scroll case. She says she's the 'last carrier of the histories' or something like that. Wonder what that's about?
You can try and attack her, but she's got a weak spot for her familiar and for her scroll case. She acts tough, but her will is rather weak, and she goes down easy under the slightest magical manipulation/torture.
Also, chocolate bars :>

Familiar: Brates
Image: 6pSElwG.png
Personality/Backstory: A harsh creature and EXTREMELY protective of Saturn. He was Onyx's familiar for a few years before...
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
Sorry, everyone! I forgot to add the rank part of the sheet, most of you have put down your rank, but please make sure you have it on your sheets please!
Sorry, everyone! I forgot to add the rank part of the sheet, most of you have put down your rank, but please make sure you have it on your sheets please!
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
@Skiie How did you post a dressing room outfit??
@Skiie How did you post a dressing room outfit??
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67