Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~|*SERPEN*|~OOC (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67
Chicken.
Charleston is life.
Charleston is my religion.
Charleston Chew is the best.
You can freeze it and break it with ease and it melts in your mouth lik heaven on wheels.
Or you can eat it like a normal nougat taffy thingy.

Charleston is pure.
Chicken.
Charleston is life.
Charleston is my religion.
Charleston Chew is the best.
You can freeze it and break it with ease and it melts in your mouth lik heaven on wheels.
Or you can eat it like a normal nougat taffy thingy.

Charleston is pure.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
I feel ya Onyx I was so excited I skipped over those last few rules too. lol
I feel ya Onyx I was so excited I skipped over those last few rules too. lol
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
i couldn't choose so i went with traditional good ol chocolate
also i fixed it :P
i couldn't choose so i went with traditional good ol chocolate
also i fixed it :P
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
Gummy worms are yummy
Gummy worms are yummy
Feel free to call me Arachnid! Pronouns are she/her or they/them. 2 hours ahead of FR.
There they are accepted now

But I'm too unmotivated to update the character sheet right now or the rest of today, so just remind me tomorrow guys xD

Latte, you must really like these "Charleston chews"

Gummy worms are good :>
There they are accepted now

But I'm too unmotivated to update the character sheet right now or the rest of today, so just remind me tomorrow guys xD

Latte, you must really like these "Charleston chews"

Gummy worms are good :>
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
night
night
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
Name: Magnar Nickname: Maggie (Siblings/family and close friends) Gender: Male Image: [img]https://i.imgur.com/JYTunUf.png[/img] Abilities: [s]He can eat the moon and basically control the friggen earth so bow down to my boi magnar[/s] Magnar doesn't have any special or magic abilities per say but he prides himself in his ability to hunt while being an absolutely humongous and lumbering beast. He isn't much of a fighter and doesn't know any "moves" but he could definitely get in a few good hits if he had to and is completely willing to give his life to protect another. He also has a massive appetite if that counts for anything, he can and does eat a LOT, but if he's in a group he tries to limit himself. Personality: Magnar isn't the.... brightest dragon in the world, he has more street smarts than anything else. Despite his large size and malformed appearance, he is insanely sweet and couldn't even hurt a fly (except he would because he hates flies) He would die for those he's close to. Backstory: Magnar was hatched into a small family clan, Upon hatching, most of his features were rather normal, a bit off, but nothing too bad, but as he began to age, his clan, particularly his great grandfather Greskjil (and the clan leader) began to take notice of the severe underbite and tendril-like growths on his face. This, coupled with the fact that his wings seemed to be denser boned and smaller than that of his peers at that age. This worried the Leader as he feared Magnar would be a burden to the family and a risk to raise, so he exiled the young male as a juvenile. Left alone to fend for himself, Magnar never really learned anything other than how to survive hence his uneducated disposition. His life since being abandoned has been pretty carefree really though, he scavenged for a large portion of it before actually learning to hunt, and he never really got into any scuffles- or actually has seen any other dragons since being abandoned. He has been wandering alone and surviving by himself for years now and has since reached maturity, now he's found himself in new lands, he has briefly met other dragons mentioning some clans, and Magnar hopes to find a 'forever home' where he can be accepted as he is and not rejected for his features. Other: He's a frickin Bogsneak my dude Name: Lunette Alias: N/A Gender: Female Rank: Leader Image: [img]https://i.imgur.com/etECU0C.png[/img] Abilities: She can spit poison (like a cobra), not potent enough to kill, but quite painful. She finds it a bit degrading and repulsive however and only does so when she has absolutely no other option. She is swift and a decent fighter, but given her size she's not nearly strong enough to kill another dragon. She uses her quick thinking and actions rather than brute strength to get the job done and when done right, she is capable of killing. Personality: based on outward appearance, one would assume lunette to be the submissive or freindly type, but she is quite the opposite. This petite dragoness is extremely headstrong and witty, and can be cold at times. She speaks her mind and has little to no filter when it comes to the dragons around her, the only creatures immune to her cold stares and harsh tongue are the young. She has a softspot for hatchlings and is always willing to initiate in play or teach them in her free time. Backstory: Lunette hatched on the well protected lands of the Feli to two higher ranking members of the clan. She was the "runt" of her three siblings, and often made fun of by the other hatchlings and fledglings her age for how petite she was. To prove she wasn't useless, Lunette began following in the footsteps of the greatest members of her clan, trying her best to fight, hunt, and think like the best of them. She improved her skills as much as possible and soon outperformed her peers in the field. She Quickly rose through the ranks upon reaching maturity until she found herself at the "top" as leader. After a few moons of being set officially in her place as leader, she decided to "settle down" and had her first brood, three eggs, only one made it to hatch. Her mate, a wildclaw named Shiro, tragically passed away in a territorial dispute before the eg hatched, leaving Lunette alone with a young hatchling and an entire clan to take care of. Though she had her doubts, she managed to pull herself together to be able to run the clan again, and just in time as it seems tensions are on the rise with the Cani. Other: Familiar Image: [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/5/5c/Dire_Vulture.png/revision/latest?cb=20181105132311[/img] (cant get img to show up right but url should work, its a dire vulture) Personality/Backstory: Angel was hatched in the mountains, but a nasty storm ravaged her nest and as a chick, Angel was flung out into the wind. The winds (actually a tornado) were extrememly strong and flung the little bird miles from her home, she sustained serious injuries from the landing, but miraculously survived. Though she lost the ability to make any sounds other than raspy breaths and a "purring" (taught to her by another familiar once brought into the clan) Angel was found by Lunette's father, who believed the large sized chick could make a decent meal for his own hatchlings. However Lunette had a different Idea, as soon as she laid eyes on the chick she fell in love. The two clicked immediately and Lunette defended and cared for Angel until the bird was able to fend for herself and "earned her place" in the clan. To this day Angel can only really communicate through rasping sounds ranging from a purr like noise, to a something akin to a revving engine, and body language. When Lunette is busy, Angel tends to care for her hatchling until she returns. Name: Dawn Alias: DD or Dawny by her mother only Gender:Female Rank: uh.. high blood hatchling??? Wishes to be a shaman when she's grown Image: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Gzp7uU3.png[/img] Abilities: Dawn inherited her father's ability to sense other's pain this is an uncontrollable ability as she is now, and it can be quite disturbing to watch especially in such a young dragon. Her mother tries her best to keep Dawn a good distance away from the shaman's den in particular as the closer she is the more she can feel it. She is also quite guite agile and decently intelligent. Personality: Dawn is a sweet hatchling, full of curiosity and wonder. She is extremely sociable and loves to be with others. She throws caution to the wind when something peeks her interest and is extremely brave. This comes at a cost as she tends to get in trouble a lot, and sometimes her playful schemeing can be somewhat annoying. Backstory: Dawn's father passed away before she even hatched, and her mother is the leader of the Feli clan. She often finds herself being babysat by her mother's familiar, Angel, which she doesn't mind but sometimes kids just want to have fun. She doesnt really have much of a background as she's still fairly young and has had a pretty simple life. Other: I'd say she's about the human equivalent of an 8 year old. Not an infant, but definitely not old enough to go out on her own.
Name: Magnar

Nickname: Maggie (Siblings/family and close friends)

Image: JYTunUf.png

Abilities: He can eat the moon and basically control the friggen earth so bow down to my boi magnar
Magnar doesn't have any special or magic abilities per say but he prides himself in his ability to hunt while being an absolutely humongous and lumbering beast. He isn't much of a fighter and doesn't know any "moves" but he could definitely get in a few good hits if he had to and is completely willing to give his life to protect another. He also has a massive appetite if that counts for anything, he can and does eat a LOT, but if he's in a group he tries to limit himself.

Personality: Magnar isn't the.... brightest dragon in the world, he has more street smarts than anything else. Despite his large size and malformed appearance, he is insanely sweet and couldn't even hurt a fly (except he would because he hates flies) He would die for those he's close to.

Backstory: Magnar was hatched into a small family clan, Upon hatching, most of his features were rather normal, a bit off, but nothing too bad, but as he began to age, his clan, particularly his great grandfather Greskjil (and the clan leader) began to take notice of the severe underbite and tendril-like growths on his face. This, coupled with the fact that his wings seemed to be denser boned and smaller than that of his peers at that age. This worried the Leader as he feared Magnar would be a burden to the family and a risk to raise, so he exiled the young male as a juvenile.
Left alone to fend for himself, Magnar never really learned anything other than how to survive hence his uneducated disposition. His life since being abandoned has been pretty carefree really though, he scavenged for a large portion of it before actually learning to hunt, and he never really got into any scuffles- or actually has seen any other dragons since being abandoned.
He has been wandering alone and surviving by himself for years now and has since reached maturity, now he's found himself in new lands, he has briefly met other dragons mentioning some clans, and Magnar hopes to find a 'forever home' where he can be accepted as he is and not rejected for his features.

Other: He's a frickin Bogsneak my dude

Name: Lunette
Alias: N/A
Image: etECU0C.png
Abilities: She can spit poison (like a cobra), not potent enough to kill, but quite painful. She finds it a bit degrading and repulsive however and only does so when she has absolutely no other option. She is swift and a decent fighter, but given her size she's not nearly strong enough to kill another dragon. She uses her quick thinking and actions rather than brute strength to get the job done and when done right, she is capable of killing.

Personality: based on outward appearance, one would assume lunette to be the submissive or freindly type, but she is quite the opposite. This petite dragoness is extremely headstrong and witty, and can be cold at times. She speaks her mind and has little to no filter when it comes to the dragons around her, the only creatures immune to her cold stares and harsh tongue are the young. She has a softspot for hatchlings and is always willing to initiate in play or teach them in her free time.

Backstory: Lunette hatched on the well protected lands of the Feli to two higher ranking members of the clan. She was the "runt" of her three siblings, and often made fun of by the other hatchlings and fledglings her age for how petite she was. To prove she wasn't useless, Lunette began following in the footsteps of the greatest members of her clan, trying her best to fight, hunt, and think like the best of them. She improved her skills as much as possible and soon outperformed her peers in the field. She Quickly rose through the ranks upon reaching maturity until she found herself at the "top" as leader.
After a few moons of being set officially in her place as leader, she decided to "settle down" and had her first brood, three eggs, only one made it to hatch. Her mate, a wildclaw named Shiro, tragically passed away in a territorial dispute before the eg hatched, leaving Lunette alone with a young hatchling and an entire clan to take care of.
Though she had her doubts, she managed to pull herself together to be able to run the clan again, and just in time as it seems tensions are on the rise with the Cani.
Other:

Familiar
Image: [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/5/5c/Dire_Vulture.png/revision/latest?cb=20181105132311[/img] (cant get img to show up right but url should work, its a dire vulture)

Personality/Backstory: Angel was hatched in the mountains, but a nasty storm ravaged her nest and as a chick, Angel was flung out into the wind. The winds (actually a tornado) were extrememly strong and flung the little bird miles from her home, she sustained serious injuries from the landing, but miraculously survived. Though she lost the ability to make any sounds other than raspy breaths and a "purring" (taught to her by another familiar once brought into the clan) Angel was found by Lunette's father, who believed the large sized chick could make a decent meal for his own hatchlings. However Lunette had a different Idea, as soon as she laid eyes on the chick she fell in love. The two clicked immediately and Lunette defended and cared for Angel until the bird was able to fend for herself and "earned her place" in the clan. To this day Angel can only really communicate through rasping sounds ranging from a purr like noise, to a something akin to a revving engine, and body language.
When Lunette is busy, Angel tends to care for her hatchling until she returns.

Name: Dawn
Alias: DD or Dawny by her mother only
Rank: uh.. high blood hatchling??? Wishes to be a shaman when she's grown
Image: Gzp7uU3.png
Abilities: Dawn inherited her father's ability to sense other's pain this is an uncontrollable ability as she is now, and it can be quite disturbing to watch especially in such a young dragon. Her mother tries her best to keep Dawn a good distance away from the shaman's den in particular as the closer she is the more she can feel it. She is also quite guite agile and decently intelligent.

Personality: Dawn is a sweet hatchling, full of curiosity and wonder. She is extremely sociable and loves to be with others. She throws caution to the wind when something peeks her interest and is extremely brave. This comes at a cost as she tends to get in trouble a lot, and sometimes her playful schemeing can be somewhat annoying.

Backstory: Dawn's father passed away before she even hatched, and her mother is the leader of the Feli clan. She often finds herself being babysat by her mother's familiar, Angel, which she doesn't mind but sometimes kids just want to have fun. She doesnt really have much of a background as she's still fairly young and has had a pretty simple life.

Other: I'd say she's about the human equivalent of an 8 year old. Not an infant, but definitely not old enough to go out on her own.
@thegreyace

A C C E P T E D
@thegreyace

A C C E P T E D
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
I forgot to add the other section, almond joys and mounds are bomb ** and if u disagree then square up mate cause Imma knock your block off.
I forgot to add the other section, almond joys and mounds are bomb ** and if u disagree then square up mate cause Imma knock your block off.
EXCUSE ME I DIDN'T SIGN UP TO COME BACK FROM SCHOOL ONLY TO SEE 51 NOTIFS, AND 50 OF THEM IS FROM H E R E
EXCUSE ME I DIDN'T SIGN UP TO COME BACK FROM SCHOOL ONLY TO SEE 51 NOTIFS, AND 50 OF THEM IS FROM H E R E
C8eEWc5.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67