Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokémon Alola Roleplay (Open) [OOC]
1 2 3
bump
bump
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
bump

should i just add my own character first
bump

should i just add my own character first
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
French 3rd Language
zia my beloved
Could do, I’ll get my character up once I am finished with some other Bios and work~ ^^
Could do, I’ll get my character up once I am finished with some other Bios and work~ ^^

She || Her || I am 9 hours ahead of FR time || Over 18
Currently working on a hatchery and working on lore, feel free to send a message! ^^
This is Billy.
[B]Character:[/b] Helena (since Dawn is gone (that rhymes)) [B]Canon/OC:[/b] OC [B]Universe:[/b] Pokémon [B]Appearance:[/b] Basically she is Moon [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/pokemon/images/4/47/Moon.png/revision/latest?cb=20180109040157.png[/img] [B]Personality:[/b] Bright, cheerful, wants to be the very best like no one ever was. And that means beating Dawn [B]Allegiance:[/b] Herself [B]Pokémon (if Applicable):[/b] She's about to start her journey, so none [B]Other:[/b] [B]Character:[/b] Oli (Rowlet) [B]Canon/OC:[/b] OC [B]Appearance:[/b] she's a Rowlet with green eyes [B]Personality:[/b] admant [B]Allegiance:[/b] to helena [B]Other:[/b] Once Avance gets her character down, I'll start the IC
Character: Helena (since Dawn is gone (that rhymes))
Canon/OC: OC
Universe: Pokémon
Appearance: Basically she is Moon
latest?cb=20180109040157.png
Personality: Bright, cheerful, wants to be the very best like no one ever was. And that means beating Dawn
Allegiance: Herself
Pokémon (if Applicable): She's about to start her journey, so none
Other:

Character: Oli (Rowlet)
Appearance: she's a Rowlet with green eyes
Personality: admant
Allegiance: to helena
Other:

Once Avance gets her character down, I'll start the IC
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
French 3rd Language
zia my beloved
Bumppp
Bumppp
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
French 3rd Language
zia my beloved
Bump!

Bump!

FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
French 3rd Language
zia my beloved
Character: Serris Bewilder Delilah

Universe: Pokemon

Appearance: Serris appears to be a petite individual, standing up to 4’11” in height with a slim figure to bare. Although her figure is quite noticeable, it’s her eyes that take the cake as they appear to glow an ominous yellow stranger than the natural yellow eyes. She has a fair skin tone although she’s in Alola and her hair is a teal blue that comes down to just her behind with wavy ends here and there to bring out body to her whole appearance. Her face is an oval shape with some light freckles amongst her cheeks that seem to be tan in colour to match and bring out her admirable face. She’s said to wear glasses as well.
As for her outfit, she’s quite unusual, specially for the hot weathers of Alola. Despite being the trainer of roughly 17 years old, she wears a white coat that extends to just below the knees looking almost like a lab coat but it’s not due to the pockets on either side and golden buttons to seal it all up. Longed sleeved as well but she tends to roll it up to her elbows neatly. She wears a grey checkered shirt in the different gradients of grey, tucked into her leather black skinny jeans. She wears black military boats that seem to be tied by teal blue laces. Amongst her forehead there’s an odd small symbol in a double circle formation for some reason.

Personality: Serris is a difficult one to pin down in terms of personality, she is for the majority blunt and passive-aggressive with her words. She is not afraid to point out a default or two or more of a single individual but she does it for a good cause; to trigger them down to bring them back up. This could be considered a twisted manner of care as she’s provoking as well as being docile. People tend to stay away from her due to how sharp she can be with her words that may be even considered poisonous to a certain degree. She is trying her best to overcome these defaults however but that proves to be quite difficult as her mindset follows the words : I was born this way.
She’s very clever and most impressively intelligent for her age therefore not many things slide by her so easily. She will question and she will pressure with every single one of them just for the benefits of herself coming on top. A natural strategist is to be of most wary of. Although she’s all bad and negative, deep inside she’s an actual softy and cares deeply for those who become close to her. She will never admit it however.

Allegiance: None other than herself. She only does what she does for herself and no more than that. Though she may join Team Rainbow Rocket if it ever comes down to that.

Pokémon (if Applicable): Her team is a work in progress technically speaking but she doesn’t seem to struggle too much at all :

- Zweilous also known as Trision : Her main battling Pokémon. Having received Deino at a young age through a “rescue”, she’s only ever grown close to the dragon Pokémon and it is her strongest Pokémon on her team as of currently. Hostile and observant despite the lackluster of visible eyes. Although two individual heads, they seem to get along and actually work together in battle, doing two attacks at once. He also appears to be a bit bigger than the average Zweilous and the shade of blue he bares, is darker. He is a male and his known moves are : Dragon Pulse, exceptionally Nasty Plot (Due to Serris’s nature and having done some mischief, he had learnt Nasty Plot in the process ironically), Protect and Tri Attack. Naturally, he has Hustle though it doesn’t seem to be too present.

- Zubat named Obnoxic : Her avian Pokémon of the team. Obnoxic serves as a reasonable scout and supportive Pokémon for Serris. Fast and cunning, very smart for a Zubat as well, being quite wary of his surroundings as well as that of Serris. Although small and apparently weak, he is mighty and brave and will do anything for Serris. He has a chipped ear and his wings appear to have some parts that are torn. He is a male and his known moves are : Wing Attack, Poison Fang, Supersonic and Leach Life. He also has the Infilltrator ability.

Other: If fan based mega evolutions are allowed, be prepared for holy hell of heads from mega Hydreigon!
In all seriousness, she has ties with Emma, whether she is an adoptive daughter or not, it is uncertain. Although she says her Zweilous was rescued, he was in fact created by Emma and that is why he has particular moves for a Zweilous and differs from most. Serris despises Emma however and it is unclear as to why she does so. Her purpose in Alola isn’t even precise either.

Sorry for the wait. ;u;
Character: Serris Bewilder Delilah

Universe: Pokemon

Appearance: Serris appears to be a petite individual, standing up to 4’11” in height with a slim figure to bare. Although her figure is quite noticeable, it’s her eyes that take the cake as they appear to glow an ominous yellow stranger than the natural yellow eyes. She has a fair skin tone although she’s in Alola and her hair is a teal blue that comes down to just her behind with wavy ends here and there to bring out body to her whole appearance. Her face is an oval shape with some light freckles amongst her cheeks that seem to be tan in colour to match and bring out her admirable face. She’s said to wear glasses as well.
As for her outfit, she’s quite unusual, specially for the hot weathers of Alola. Despite being the trainer of roughly 17 years old, she wears a white coat that extends to just below the knees looking almost like a lab coat but it’s not due to the pockets on either side and golden buttons to seal it all up. Longed sleeved as well but she tends to roll it up to her elbows neatly. She wears a grey checkered shirt in the different gradients of grey, tucked into her leather black skinny jeans. She wears black military boats that seem to be tied by teal blue laces. Amongst her forehead there’s an odd small symbol in a double circle formation for some reason.

Personality: Serris is a difficult one to pin down in terms of personality, she is for the majority blunt and passive-aggressive with her words. She is not afraid to point out a default or two or more of a single individual but she does it for a good cause; to trigger them down to bring them back up. This could be considered a twisted manner of care as she’s provoking as well as being docile. People tend to stay away from her due to how sharp she can be with her words that may be even considered poisonous to a certain degree. She is trying her best to overcome these defaults however but that proves to be quite difficult as her mindset follows the words : I was born this way.
She’s very clever and most impressively intelligent for her age therefore not many things slide by her so easily. She will question and she will pressure with every single one of them just for the benefits of herself coming on top. A natural strategist is to be of most wary of. Although she’s all bad and negative, deep inside she’s an actual softy and cares deeply for those who become close to her. She will never admit it however.

Allegiance: None other than herself. She only does what she does for herself and no more than that. Though she may join Team Rainbow Rocket if it ever comes down to that.

Pokémon (if Applicable): Her team is a work in progress technically speaking but she doesn’t seem to struggle too much at all :

- Zweilous also known as Trision : Her main battling Pokémon. Having received Deino at a young age through a “rescue”, she’s only ever grown close to the dragon Pokémon and it is her strongest Pokémon on her team as of currently. Hostile and observant despite the lackluster of visible eyes. Although two individual heads, they seem to get along and actually work together in battle, doing two attacks at once. He also appears to be a bit bigger than the average Zweilous and the shade of blue he bares, is darker. He is a male and his known moves are : Dragon Pulse, exceptionally Nasty Plot (Due to Serris’s nature and having done some mischief, he had learnt Nasty Plot in the process ironically), Protect and Tri Attack. Naturally, he has Hustle though it doesn’t seem to be too present.

- Zubat named Obnoxic : Her avian Pokémon of the team. Obnoxic serves as a reasonable scout and supportive Pokémon for Serris. Fast and cunning, very smart for a Zubat as well, being quite wary of his surroundings as well as that of Serris. Although small and apparently weak, he is mighty and brave and will do anything for Serris. He has a chipped ear and his wings appear to have some parts that are torn. He is a male and his known moves are : Wing Attack, Poison Fang, Supersonic and Leach Life. He also has the Infilltrator ability.

Other: If fan based mega evolutions are allowed, be prepared for holy hell of heads from mega Hydreigon!
In all seriousness, she has ties with Emma, whether she is an adoptive daughter or not, it is uncertain. Although she says her Zweilous was rescued, he was in fact created by Emma and that is why he has particular moves for a Zweilous and differs from most. Serris despises Emma however and it is unclear as to why she does so. Her purpose in Alola isn’t even precise either.

Sorry for the wait. ;u;

She || Her || I am 9 hours ahead of FR time || Over 18
Currently working on a hatchery and working on lore, feel free to send a message! ^^
This is Billy.
yo yo yo gonna add pics later since I'm on an iPad but huUEESHHSA [B]Name:[/b] Yato [B]Canon/OC:[/b] Oc [B]Universe[/b] Splatoon2 [B]Appearance:[/b] uh just imagine a lime haired male Octoling with the default hairstyle and pink eyes wearing the Golden Toothpick, a Zekko Hoodie and the Hero Snowboots [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/world-between-worlds/images/0/0b/DgzrA6_VQAATCm7_%282%29.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180714043439.png[/img] [B]Personality:[/b] Yato is mostly shy around new people and crowds. Around his friends, however, he becomes more confident, and if anything happened to his friends he'd want to be the first to know. [B]Allegiance:[/b] himself. He seems to be quite worried about his friends. [B]Pokémon (if Applicable):[/b] A Litten. It shall never evolve past a Torracat. [B]Other:[/b] pure boye [B]Name:[/b] Snow Sugar Cookie [B]Canon/OC:[/b] Canon [B]Universe:[/b] Cookie Run [B]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/crovenbreak/images/4/4f/Snow_Sugar_Cookie_Animated.gif/revision/latest?cb=20161004032102.gif[/img] [B]Personality:[/b] Really sweet, yet painfully unaware and insensitive due to being alone half of their life. [B]Allegiance:[/b] themselves. They don't seem to mind it all that much, though. [B]Pokémon (if Applicable):[/b] They start off with an Alola Vulpix. [B]Other:[/b] the word of the day is nonbinary, kids
yo yo yo
gonna add pics later since I'm on an iPad but huUEESHHSA

Name: Yato
Canon/OC: Oc
Universe Splatoon2
Appearance: uh
just imagine a lime haired male Octoling with the default hairstyle and pink eyes wearing the Golden Toothpick, a Zekko Hoodie and the Hero Snowboots
latest?cb=20180714043439.png
Personality:
Yato is mostly shy around new people and crowds. Around his friends, however, he becomes more confident, and if anything happened to his friends he'd want to be the first to know.
Allegiance: himself. He seems to be quite worried about his friends.
Pokémon (if Applicable): A Litten. It shall never evolve past a Torracat.
Other: pure boye

Name: Snow Sugar Cookie
Canon/OC: Canon
Universe: Cookie Run
Appearance:
latest?cb=20161004032102.gif
Personality: Really sweet, yet painfully unaware and insensitive due to being alone half of their life.
Allegiance: themselves. They don't seem to mind it all that much, though.
Pokémon (if Applicable): They start off with an Alola Vulpix.
Other: the word of the day is nonbinary, kids
Starting the IC!

Edit: whoops forgot to accept

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2511202

@BlueBirdie3
@Avance
Starting the IC!

Edit: whoops forgot to accept

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2511202

@BlueBirdie3
@Avance
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
French 3rd Language
zia my beloved
Character: Sun/Elio (Let's go with Elio)
Appearance:
Images aren't working in my favour today, so look up SM official Sun artwork

Personality:He cares for Helena, even if she's his rival, and he's sometimes too rash, rushing into things without a second thought.
Allegiance: himself
Pokémon (if Applicable): none yet
Other: he will get Z-Power ring instead

Name: Lit
Species: Litten
Appearance: A Litten with swag glasses.
Nature: Adamant
Level: 5
Allegiance: to him
Other: it's Lit
Character: Sun/Elio (Let's go with Elio)
Appearance:
Images aren't working in my favour today, so look up SM official Sun artwork

Personality:He cares for Helena, even if she's his rival, and he's sometimes too rash, rushing into things without a second thought.
Allegiance: himself
Pokémon (if Applicable): none yet
Other: he will get Z-Power ring instead

Name: Lit
Species: Litten
Appearance: A Litten with swag glasses.
Nature: Adamant
Level: 5
Allegiance: to him
Other: it's Lit