Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@Broadwaykat
@Badgerfang
Of course, let me type up his bio real quick
@Broadwaykat
@Badgerfang
Of course, let me type up his bio real quick
she/he/they | fr + 3
Name: Ravenpaw
Eye color: golden yellow
Pelt color: black
Designs:none
Personality description: is quiet, shy, has a huge crush on Echokit, doesn’t speak his mind much, doesn’t like to fight
Family members: Silverpaw, Badgerpaw, Aspenpool, Windstrike
@MistyFalls @Broadwaykat
Name: Ravenpaw
Eye color: golden yellow
Pelt color: black
Designs:none
Personality description: is quiet, shy, has a huge crush on Echokit, doesn’t speak his mind much, doesn’t like to fight
Family members: Silverpaw, Badgerpaw, Aspenpool, Windstrike
@MistyFalls @Broadwaykat
2279505.pngppUXM.gifDQjcB.gife97sA.gif lk8MN.gif
@Badgerfang and @MistyFalls

Name: Fawntail
Eye color: Green
Pelt color: Light brown
Designs: White chest fluff, three white spots under her eyes and her front right paw is white. She was born with an unusually short tail (Its not like a bobtail cat's its like 6 ish inches long) and the tail tip is black
Personality description: Very bubbly and optimistic. She can be very over dramatic and emotional, but has a kind heart and very passionate on things she loves. She also is very loyal and fun loving
Family members: Dewpetal (Sister)
@Badgerfang and @MistyFalls

Name: Fawntail
Eye color: Green
Pelt color: Light brown
Designs: White chest fluff, three white spots under her eyes and her front right paw is white. She was born with an unusually short tail (Its not like a bobtail cat's its like 6 ish inches long) and the tail tip is black
Personality description: Very bubbly and optimistic. She can be very over dramatic and emotional, but has a kind heart and very passionate on things she loves. She also is very loyal and fun loving
Family members: Dewpetal (Sister)
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
@PyroQuill

we need warriors if you want to be one ... doesn't matter! :)
@PyroQuill

we need warriors if you want to be one ... doesn't matter! :)
Accepted!!!
Accepted!!!
@MistyFalls

ahh thanks!!
@MistyFalls

ahh thanks!!
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
@Badgerfang, @Mistyfalls
Here he is~

Name: Finchfeather
Eye color: Green-brown
Pelt color: Large build, long fur, battered ears, dark ginger tortoiseshell? (He looks kinda like Redtail or Blossomfall)
Markings: Red ears, brown spots down his back and on his thighs, white underbelly and paws.
Personality: a better fighter than talker. He’s gruff, untrusting of other clans and kittypeys(of course if you want to make a kitty-pet character he’d warm up to them)and always willing to help Willowclan. Soft spot for Laurelheart and any young kit, but is always working so may not have time to visit them.
Family members: Laurelheart (Mate), Newtfang (Father, deceased), Mapletail (Mother, deceased), three unnamed kits (future children)
@Badgerfang, @Mistyfalls
Here he is~

Name: Finchfeather
Eye color: Green-brown
Pelt color: Large build, long fur, battered ears, dark ginger tortoiseshell? (He looks kinda like Redtail or Blossomfall)
Markings: Red ears, brown spots down his back and on his thighs, white underbelly and paws.
Personality: a better fighter than talker. He’s gruff, untrusting of other clans and kittypeys(of course if you want to make a kitty-pet character he’d warm up to them)and always willing to help Willowclan. Soft spot for Laurelheart and any young kit, but is always working so may not have time to visit them.
Family members: Laurelheart (Mate), Newtfang (Father, deceased), Mapletail (Mother, deceased), three unnamed kits (future children)
she/he/they | fr + 3

Name: Eagleheart
Eye color: blue eyes
Pelt color: a blue grey tom
Designs: black stripes
Personality description: calm, and serious, always doing things the practical way. He never provokes a fight, but is in no ways afraid of it either
Family members: Foxtooth (brother)

Name: Foxtooth
Eye color:
Pelt color: a reddish orange tom
Designs: black paws
Personality description: is feisty, challenging, often grumpy, but a good warrior and defensive towards those he loves
Family members: Eagleheart (brother)

Name: Eagleheart
Eye color: blue eyes
Pelt color: a blue grey tom
Designs: black stripes
Personality description: calm, and serious, always doing things the practical way. He never provokes a fight, but is in no ways afraid of it either
Family members: Foxtooth (brother)

Name: Foxtooth
Eye color:
Pelt color: a reddish orange tom
Designs: black paws
Personality description: is feisty, challenging, often grumpy, but a good warrior and defensive towards those he loves
Family members: Eagleheart (brother)
I'm adding a character :p

Name: Dewpetal
Eye color: Light blue
Fur color: Pure white
Marking(s): Dark gray streak on her back
Fur length: long
Personality: very quiet, doesnt like fighting, but she will if its for a purpose. Very kind, and shy, loves to wander about the territory. Exceeds at hunting.
Family member: Fawntail (Sister)
I'm adding a character :p

Name: Dewpetal
Eye color: Light blue
Fur color: Pure white
Marking(s): Dark gray streak on her back
Fur length: long
Personality: very quiet, doesnt like fighting, but she will if its for a purpose. Very kind, and shy, loves to wander about the territory. Exceeds at hunting.
Family member: Fawntail (Sister)
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Alright! Also, please ping me if you are willing to let any of you characters die.

Alright! Also, please ping me if you are willing to let any of you characters die.

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12