Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
ok btw your dragons are beautiful
@Broadwaykat
ok btw your dragons are beautiful
@Broadwaykat
@ Mistyfalls | @ Badgerfang

Thank you! XD. So, willing to make a few others if needed; but would I be okay to make Ravenkit (Or Paw if he's a paw now?) I could also fill out a few more warriors if needed, with a slightly nicer opinion than Sandy the sourpuss XD.
@ Mistyfalls | @ Badgerfang

Thank you! XD. So, willing to make a few others if needed; but would I be okay to make Ravenkit (Or Paw if he's a paw now?) I could also fill out a few more warriors if needed, with a slightly nicer opinion than Sandy the sourpuss XD.
ok you can make more. thanks.
@ Badgerfang @Broadwaykat
ok you can make more. thanks.
@ Badgerfang @Broadwaykat
@Badgerfang
Name: Laurelheart
Eye color: Blue with flecks of amber
Pelt color: white and brown.
Designs: Long brown spot down her back, flecks of brown on her face and paws
Personality description: Motherly and kind, a pacifist, doesn't like death. Enjoys playing with kits. Can be stubborn and annoying.
Family members: Needs a mate~
(How many characters are we allowed to have?)
@Badgerfang
Name: Laurelheart
Eye color: Blue with flecks of amber
Pelt color: white and brown.
Designs: Long brown spot down her back, flecks of brown on her face and paws
Personality description: Motherly and kind, a pacifist, doesn't like death. Enjoys playing with kits. Can be stubborn and annoying.
Family members: Needs a mate~
(How many characters are we allowed to have?)
she/he/they | fr + 3
you can make as many as you want

@Matou

Accepted! Nice cat!
you can make as many as you want

@Matou

Accepted! Nice cat!
@Matou
Is Laurelheart expecting kits?
@Matou
Is Laurelheart expecting kits?
2279505.pngppUXM.gifDQjcB.gife97sA.gif lk8MN.gif
@Broadwaykat @Matou
You can make as many characters as you want. However, Ravenkit is a OC so I am going to get around to filling out the form for him but you can play his character if you want! If you wanted to make more warriors, maybe you could make Laurelheart’s mate?
@Broadwaykat @Matou
You can make as many characters as you want. However, Ravenkit is a OC so I am going to get around to filling out the form for him but you can play his character if you want! If you wanted to make more warriors, maybe you could make Laurelheart’s mate?
@Badgerfang

Yes, she is.
@Badgerfang

Yes, she is.
she/he/they | fr + 3
@Matou
Okie dokie thanks
@Matou
Okie dokie thanks
Sure can do - if @Matou doesn't mind just anyone stepping in for nervous daddy duties - I might have just the tom - or group of toms; and then she can pick from the two and the other'll just be a bachelor.
Sure can do - if @Matou doesn't mind just anyone stepping in for nervous daddy duties - I might have just the tom - or group of toms; and then she can pick from the two and the other'll just be a bachelor.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12