Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Badgerfang
Sure
@Badgerfang
Sure
7zcCDc4.png
Whisperclaw(MistyFalls)- Old she cat with blue eyes, black/ grayish
Personality description: grummby, still fights even thought the warriors tell her she is too old. Will protect her clan, very protective over kits.
Family members: decended
Whisperclaw(MistyFalls)- Old she cat with blue eyes, black/ grayish
Personality description: grummby, still fights even thought the warriors tell her she is too old. Will protect her clan, very protective over kits.
Family members: decended
@MistyFalls
You mean deceased?
@MistyFalls
You mean deceased?
2279505.pngppUXM.gifDQjcB.gife97sA.gif lk8MN.gif
yes oops
yes oops
@Badgerfang can you make the deputy?
@Badgerfang can you make the deputy?
@MistyFalls
Yap sure

Name: Bluemist
Eye color: yellow
Pelt color: black with pale grey paws
Designs: none
Personality description: is sweet, fierce, always trys to do the best for everyone, is willing to sacrifice one for many, is selfless, devoted to her clan
Family members: none
@MistyFalls
Yap sure

Name: Bluemist
Eye color: yellow
Pelt color: black with pale grey paws
Designs: none
Personality description: is sweet, fierce, always trys to do the best for everyone, is willing to sacrifice one for many, is selfless, devoted to her clan
Family members: none
2279505.pngppUXM.gifDQjcB.gife97sA.gif lk8MN.gif
@Broadwaykat
@Broadwaykat
Name: Sandhawk
Eye color: Green-Grey
Pelt color: Sandy tan and brown.
Designs: Darker brown-grey stripes along her legs and around her eyes.
Personality description: A sharp-tongued and argumentative small she-cat who's fought against the stigma that she's too petite and soft-looking to be a warrior. Was once a runt, who now forces herself to her limits to be fierce and intimidating. She also holds the guilt over her head that she was partly to cause her mother's death at birth.
Family members: Gorsefang [Father -- Deceased] | Mousetail [Mother -- Deceased (at Birth)] | Dustkit [Deceased at Birth] | Dirtkit [Deceased at Birth]

@Badgerfang, @MistyFalls: I'd also be willing to make Ravenkit if you'd like a full family. Also - you're missing Badgerkit on your list there at the tippy top. Just so's you know.
Name: Sandhawk
Eye color: Green-Grey
Pelt color: Sandy tan and brown.
Designs: Darker brown-grey stripes along her legs and around her eyes.
Personality description: A sharp-tongued and argumentative small she-cat who's fought against the stigma that she's too petite and soft-looking to be a warrior. Was once a runt, who now forces herself to her limits to be fierce and intimidating. She also holds the guilt over her head that she was partly to cause her mother's death at birth.
Family members: Gorsefang [Father -- Deceased] | Mousetail [Mother -- Deceased (at Birth)] | Dustkit [Deceased at Birth] | Dirtkit [Deceased at Birth]

@Badgerfang, @MistyFalls: I'd also be willing to make Ravenkit if you'd like a full family. Also - you're missing Badgerkit on your list there at the tippy top. Just so's you know.
appoved!

yes i know. could you take an apprentice?
appoved!

yes i know. could you take an apprentice?
@Mistyfalls.

Certainly. I will!
@Mistyfalls.

Certainly. I will!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12