Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Kasoli @FrostedPetalFox
Thanks! Cat accepted

Can Lavacloud be Starpaw’s mentor?
@Kasoli @FrostedPetalFox
Thanks! Cat accepted

Can Lavacloud be Starpaw’s mentor?
2279505.pngppUXM.gifDQjcB.gife97sA.gif lk8MN.gif
Yep!
Yep!
hjqGCU3.jpg
@Badgerfang, what page do the rogues appear? I didn’t realize that there was a rogue attack. (Shy face) Didn’t really read that...
@Badgerfang, what page do the rogues appear? I didn’t realize that there was a rogue attack. (Shy face) Didn’t really read that...
hjqGCU3.jpg
@FrostedPetalFox
The whole thing kinda starts on page 12.
@FrostedPetalFox
The whole thing kinda starts on page 12.
2279505.pngppUXM.gifDQjcB.gife97sA.gif lk8MN.gif
hi i am going to let Whisperclaw go get the rest of the clan and silverpaw and fawntail stay at the new camp gettting it ready.
hi i am going to let Whisperclaw go get the rest of the clan and silverpaw and fawntail stay at the new camp gettting it ready.
@badgerfang @mistyfalls Name: Ferretfern Gender: Tom Eye color: Dull green Pelt color: Light brown, dark brown, and cream Designs: Dark brown shoulders, forehead, cheeks, and striped tail. A few spots on his forelegs and sides of his forehead. Cream colored neck fur/mane. Personality description: Extremely confused all the time. Likes fishing. Rank: Warrior Family members: None/Open Apprentice: none Status: Alive, thank jollypie [img]https://s8.postimg.cc/q9vztlot1/IMG_6813.jpg[/img]
@badgerfang @mistyfalls
Name: Ferretfern
Eye color: Dull green
Pelt color: Light brown, dark brown, and cream
Designs: Dark brown shoulders, forehead, cheeks, and striped tail. A few spots on his forelegs and sides of his forehead. Cream colored neck fur/mane.
Personality description: Extremely confused all the time. Likes fishing.
Family members: None/Open
Apprentice: none

IMG_6813.jpg
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
hello i am back and this clan is back online!
hello i am back and this clan is back online!
@Fuzzybelly your in!
@Fuzzybelly your in!
Is this still online?
Is this still online?
hjqGCU3.jpg
Yes
Yes
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12