Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Change in Order (open)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56
@InanisRex @Galahs
What a coincidence, I’m currently online as well! We could start right now, if it’s alright?
@InanisRex @Galahs
What a coincidence, I’m currently online as well! We could start right now, if it’s alright?
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
If you guys want I don't mind.
@Galahs
@rluie if you saw my earlier post with the other guard you should be able to start us off.
If you guys want I don't mind.
@Galahs
@rluie if you saw my earlier post with the other guard you should be able to start us off.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35141612] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351417/35141612_350.png[/img] [/url] This is who I'm using by the way.

35141612_350.png

This is who I'm using by the way.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
@InanisRex (ack I’m not good at starting things off, but I’ll try!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39992766] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399928/39992766_350.png[/img] [/url] Savannah strided proudly through the halls of the prison, breathing in the cold, musty air. With her chest pushed out, she turned to the Guardian looming behind her. [i]”Alright newbie! This jail is a really big place, so there’s no shame in asking me for directions!”[/i] Though she herself had only been working there for a few weeks, Savannah felt elated at being the one assigned the job of showing the archivist around. Poking her head around the corner, the Wildclaw put on an almost comedically disgusted face as she glared into the chambers where the prisoners were being held before once again explaining the area to the other dragon. [i]”Here are all the prisoners! They’re here because they committed crimes. Obviously. Just really, really bad crimes.”[/i] This time raising her head up high, she snorted arrogantly, a cheesy grin on her face: [i]”You’ve got nothing to worry ‘bout though, ‘cause I’m strong enough to keep those evildoers where they belong!”[/i]
@InanisRex
(ack I’m not good at starting things off, but I’ll try!)

39992766_350.png

Savannah strided proudly through the halls of the prison, breathing in the cold, musty air. With her chest pushed out, she turned to the Guardian looming behind her.

”Alright newbie! This jail is a really big place, so there’s no shame in asking me for directions!”

Though she herself had only been working there for a few weeks, Savannah felt elated at being the one assigned the job of showing the archivist around.
Poking her head around the corner, the Wildclaw put on an almost comedically disgusted face as she glared into the chambers where the prisoners were being held before once again explaining the area to the other dragon.

”Here are all the prisoners! They’re here because they committed crimes. Obviously. Just really, really bad crimes.”

This time raising her head up high, she snorted arrogantly, a cheesy grin on her face:

”You’ve got nothing to worry ‘bout though, ‘cause I’m strong enough to keep those evildoers where they belong!”
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
(I'm subbed so no need to ping frequently, just do it if you're adressing someone specific. @rluie I don't know if you're subbed though.)

I found myself in awe at the main hall, the ice reflecting a deep blue. I heard someone approach, I turned and saw a Wildclaw walk up to me and simply asked for me to follow. Which I did, but what surprised me was the demeanor of this guard. Which seemed playfully cocky, I couldn't help but smirk. But little did this wildclaw know, I knew some of those prisoners. I was the one who put them there.
But I kept silent and continued to follow the enthusiastic Wildclaw. I stole a glance down the wing, what were the chances of me meeting those dragons again.
(Feel free to read Abbadons lore, she's the last one you'd expect to be an archivist but she does have a keen analytical eye.)
(I'm subbed so no need to ping frequently, just do it if you're adressing someone specific. @rluie I don't know if you're subbed though.)

I found myself in awe at the main hall, the ice reflecting a deep blue. I heard someone approach, I turned and saw a Wildclaw walk up to me and simply asked for me to follow. Which I did, but what surprised me was the demeanor of this guard. Which seemed playfully cocky, I couldn't help but smirk. But little did this wildclaw know, I knew some of those prisoners. I was the one who put them there.
But I kept silent and continued to follow the enthusiastic Wildclaw. I stole a glance down the wing, what were the chances of me meeting those dragons again.
(Feel free to read Abbadons lore, she's the last one you'd expect to be an archivist but she does have a keen analytical eye.)
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
Savannah continued onwards through the large building in her usual pompous demeanor, loudly explaining each and every room in detail, acting as if she were a hatchling showing her very own den around.

“Here’s the room where everyone eats! They serve really good steaks on Thursdays!”
“Oh, and the bathrooms are over there! Try to keep the water bills low.”
“Over here are the living quarters for the staff, though I’m not very sure where you’re gonna be living. The beds here are mediocre, at best.”

Finally stopping abruptly, Savannah let out a thoughtful sigh before once again turning around with a shrug.

“Alright, I think that’s it for the tour!”

She managed to catch a glimpse at the Guardian’s eye colour, finding herself looking at a shade of dark purple. Dark purple... that’s Shadow, right? Wonder why they’re a Shadow dragon. The Wildclaw thought to herself, finding it somewhat strange that a dragon from another flight would have such a prestigious role at an Ice-based facility, though she eventually dismissed it as her being overly cautious. Oh well, none of my business.

The air was replaced by a lingering veil of silence, though it was eventually broken by Savannah chiming up once again.

”Wait a second, if we’re gonna be working together, then you should at least know my name, right? Alright, my name’s Savannah! And what’s your name?”
Savannah continued onwards through the large building in her usual pompous demeanor, loudly explaining each and every room in detail, acting as if she were a hatchling showing her very own den around.

“Here’s the room where everyone eats! They serve really good steaks on Thursdays!”
“Oh, and the bathrooms are over there! Try to keep the water bills low.”
“Over here are the living quarters for the staff, though I’m not very sure where you’re gonna be living. The beds here are mediocre, at best.”

Finally stopping abruptly, Savannah let out a thoughtful sigh before once again turning around with a shrug.

“Alright, I think that’s it for the tour!”

She managed to catch a glimpse at the Guardian’s eye colour, finding herself looking at a shade of dark purple. Dark purple... that’s Shadow, right? Wonder why they’re a Shadow dragon. The Wildclaw thought to herself, finding it somewhat strange that a dragon from another flight would have such a prestigious role at an Ice-based facility, though she eventually dismissed it as her being overly cautious. Oh well, none of my business.

The air was replaced by a lingering veil of silence, though it was eventually broken by Savannah chiming up once again.

”Wait a second, if we’re gonna be working together, then you should at least know my name, right? Alright, my name’s Savannah! And what’s your name?”
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
I followed the rambunctious Wildclaw through most of the facilities. Though she didn't show me the archives, I supposed that would come later. Eventually we stopped and concluded her tour, I gave a nod of thanks and turned to head towards the living quarters. But not before she asked for my name, I turned and noticed a hint of curiosity in her eyes. Not for my name though, perhaps more for who I was.
"My name is Abbadon, though you might be wondering why a shadow Dragon came here. It's a long story, but one I'm willing to share if you're interested, but not today. But soon perhaps. Oh and one more thing Savannah, did you ever have prisoners brought directly to the fortress but left in front of the gates with no one around?" I say to the Wildclaw.
(@rluie do you want me to ping you or do you get notifications when I post?)
I followed the rambunctious Wildclaw through most of the facilities. Though she didn't show me the archives, I supposed that would come later. Eventually we stopped and concluded her tour, I gave a nod of thanks and turned to head towards the living quarters. But not before she asked for my name, I turned and noticed a hint of curiosity in her eyes. Not for my name though, perhaps more for who I was.
"My name is Abbadon, though you might be wondering why a shadow Dragon came here. It's a long story, but one I'm willing to share if you're interested, but not today. But soon perhaps. Oh and one more thing Savannah, did you ever have prisoners brought directly to the fortress but left in front of the gates with no one around?" I say to the Wildclaw.
(@rluie do you want me to ping you or do you get notifications when I post?)
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
(@InanisRex oh, I just subscribed so no need to ping!)

Tapping her chin thoughtfully with a claw, the Wildclaw eventually shook her head.

”Nope, never seen one of those!”

Savannah claimed, but she couldn’t help but wonder why this
Abba-something would ask such a specific question. Yeah, it probably happened before I got hired...

”Maybe you could ask one of the other guards, though they’re definitely not as charming as I am, trust me.”

She suggested in a sarcastic tone, her cheeky smile having returned.

”I think it’s starting to near lunchtime, so maybe you could look for them in the canteen? I mean, I was just about to go there myself. I heard they’ve got some meatballs today!”

Without waiting for a response, the haughty Wildclaw had already begun to half walk, half jog through the hall again, trying not to slip on the tiled surface.
(@InanisRex oh, I just subscribed so no need to ping!)

Tapping her chin thoughtfully with a claw, the Wildclaw eventually shook her head.

”Nope, never seen one of those!”

Savannah claimed, but she couldn’t help but wonder why this
Abba-something would ask such a specific question. Yeah, it probably happened before I got hired...

”Maybe you could ask one of the other guards, though they’re definitely not as charming as I am, trust me.”

She suggested in a sarcastic tone, her cheeky smile having returned.

”I think it’s starting to near lunchtime, so maybe you could look for them in the canteen? I mean, I was just about to go there myself. I heard they’ve got some meatballs today!”

Without waiting for a response, the haughty Wildclaw had already begun to half walk, half jog through the hall again, trying not to slip on the tiled surface.
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
I tilted my head and sighed, such an eccentric Dragon. But I figured it best to follow, after all I needed to stay awake. I had to switch from a nocturnal schedule to a diurnal one. (Daytime)
I watched Savannah carefully but quickly make her way down the icey halls, I followed at my own pace. The only sound coming from me was the metal cover on my arm moving and hitting the floor. Once there, I noticed I wide plethora of dragons but there seemed to be some separation. A large group of tundras sat together, the imperials as well. While there was a group of guardians I could sit with I chose to stay by Savannah, I got my food and settled down next to her.
"Might I ask if the archivists socialize with each other? Everyone here seems to keep amongst their kind." I ask, hoping to eventually talk amongst my colleagues.
I tilted my head and sighed, such an eccentric Dragon. But I figured it best to follow, after all I needed to stay awake. I had to switch from a nocturnal schedule to a diurnal one. (Daytime)
I watched Savannah carefully but quickly make her way down the icey halls, I followed at my own pace. The only sound coming from me was the metal cover on my arm moving and hitting the floor. Once there, I noticed I wide plethora of dragons but there seemed to be some separation. A large group of tundras sat together, the imperials as well. While there was a group of guardians I could sit with I chose to stay by Savannah, I got my food and settled down next to her.
"Might I ask if the archivists socialize with each other? Everyone here seems to keep amongst their kind." I ask, hoping to eventually talk amongst my colleagues.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
Mini note: I have school currently so if I’m not to active don’t worry Ellie bounds into the hall, the usual bright yellow of her outfit clashing with all the others. After finishing her tour with one of the upper guards. She had been signed on as an archivist for the ice warden and was ready to accept it with a full devotion. She stopped after she entered the door. Her glowing pink eyes prowling around noticing how every breed was in there own clusters and noticed the smallest group of skydancers in a corner. She weaved gracefully through the groups to reach her skydancer group. Sitting down among them and giving small smiles and waves towards them. Joining in on the playful jokes and things that skydancers usually do. Despite the grim feeling in the room. She soon realized that she seemed to be the only brightly colored dragon at first glance, but she could be completely wrong. She had hoped to get a chance to talk to a fellow archivist colleague, but she didn’t seem to know who was who so she decided to wait it out. After she will most likely see them later on. <her point of view> As I sat with my group. I noticed one of guards that I figured to be savannah walked in, and a dark scaled guardian in tow. “Must be one of your fellow archivists deary, why you go say hi” one the skydancers said. I shook my head and turned back to the others. “She seems to be busy getting a tour I’ll wait a bit.” As Ellie and the rest of the skydancers went back to their bantering and jokes. The rest of the groups where getting back to their chatting as well. [just gonna put Ellie’s picture here bc why not] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39482669] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394827/39482669_350.png[/img] [/url]
Mini note: I have school currently so if I’m not to active don’t worry

Ellie bounds into the hall, the usual bright yellow of her outfit clashing with all the others. After finishing her tour with one of the upper guards. She had been signed on as an archivist for the ice warden and was ready to accept it with a full devotion.

She stopped after she entered the door. Her glowing pink eyes prowling around noticing how every breed was in there own clusters and noticed the smallest group of skydancers in a corner. She weaved gracefully through the groups to reach her skydancer group. Sitting down among them and giving small smiles and waves towards them. Joining in on the playful jokes and things that skydancers usually do. Despite the grim feeling in the room. She soon realized that she seemed to be the only brightly colored dragon at first glance, but she could be completely wrong.

She had hoped to get a chance to talk to a fellow archivist colleague, but she didn’t seem to know who was who so she decided to wait it out. After she will most likely see them later on.

<her point of view>

As I sat with my group. I noticed one of guards that I figured to be savannah walked in, and a dark scaled guardian in tow.

“Must be one of your fellow archivists deary, why you go say hi” one the skydancers said.

I shook my head and turned back to the others. “She seems to be busy getting a tour I’ll wait a bit.”

As Ellie and the rest of the skydancers went back to their bantering and jokes. The rest of the groups where getting back to their chatting as well.

[just gonna put Ellie’s picture here bc why not]

39482669_350.png

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56