Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Change in Order (open)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56
(I got class too, so don't worry. She's gorgeous btw!)
As I half listened to Savannah as she rambled on I noticed one of the Arcane dragons from earlier walk in and join a group of Skydancers. She stood out, even among the other dancers.
I turned my attention back to Savannah as was still talking, but out of slight boredom I started playing with my shadow. Having it weave between my claws in a dance like fashion.
(I got class too, so don't worry. She's gorgeous btw!)
As I half listened to Savannah as she rambled on I noticed one of the Arcane dragons from earlier walk in and join a group of Skydancers. She stood out, even among the other dancers.
I turned my attention back to Savannah as was still talking, but out of slight boredom I started playing with my shadow. Having it weave between my claws in a dance like fashion.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
Savannah had already taken a seat beside Abbadon, but she had not stopped with her rambling, nor had she even slowed down. Eventually though, the Wildclaw took off her helmet and placed it beside her as she stuffed a handful of food into her jaws.

”The food here sucks.”

She muttered, disappointed in the slop she was served.

”I swear, it tastes like it was made by Plague dragons! Like, in the Wyrmwound or something! Food back home tastes so much better..”

Raising her head up again, Savannah reluctantly gulped down the food before catching a glimpse of another unfamiliar dragon - another newcomer, probably. What they even doing, hiring all of these archivists all of a sudden? From her corner, the Wildclaw could easily see the Skydancer, her colours and attire obviously contrasting the dull and monotone looks of the prison with their bright colours. An Arcane dragon, perhaps? Wait, what was an Arcane dragon doing here?
Once again turning to Abbadon, who seemed to be fumbling around with some sort of dark substance which Savannah decided to ignore for now, she muttered to her in a curious tone, pointing with a claw to the brightly-colored dragon across the room.

”Yo, do you know that Skydancer riiight over there? Yeah, that one! Over there! Do ya know who they are?”
Savannah had already taken a seat beside Abbadon, but she had not stopped with her rambling, nor had she even slowed down. Eventually though, the Wildclaw took off her helmet and placed it beside her as she stuffed a handful of food into her jaws.

”The food here sucks.”

She muttered, disappointed in the slop she was served.

”I swear, it tastes like it was made by Plague dragons! Like, in the Wyrmwound or something! Food back home tastes so much better..”

Raising her head up again, Savannah reluctantly gulped down the food before catching a glimpse of another unfamiliar dragon - another newcomer, probably. What they even doing, hiring all of these archivists all of a sudden? From her corner, the Wildclaw could easily see the Skydancer, her colours and attire obviously contrasting the dull and monotone looks of the prison with their bright colours. An Arcane dragon, perhaps? Wait, what was an Arcane dragon doing here?
Once again turning to Abbadon, who seemed to be fumbling around with some sort of dark substance which Savannah decided to ignore for now, she muttered to her in a curious tone, pointing with a claw to the brightly-colored dragon across the room.

”Yo, do you know that Skydancer riiight over there? Yeah, that one! Over there! Do ya know who they are?”
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
I look at Savannah as she whispered to me and followed where she pointed, right at the Skydancer I noticed earlier.
"I do, she was in a group of Arcane dragons. But I do not know their purpose here." I quietly respond.
I place my elbow upon the table , letting the shadow circle in my palm . I tilt my arm forward and let it fly off, attaching itself to the Skydancers shadow unnoticed.
"But we're about to find out." I whisper.
I start to hear the voices of the Skydancers in my head, listening in. It seemed normal Arcane conversation, but a bit longer and I realized they were here as archivists. I pull the shadow piece back and return it to myself with a simple closing of my claws.
I look at Savannah as she whispered to me and followed where she pointed, right at the Skydancer I noticed earlier.
"I do, she was in a group of Arcane dragons. But I do not know their purpose here." I quietly respond.
I place my elbow upon the table , letting the shadow circle in my palm . I tilt my arm forward and let it fly off, attaching itself to the Skydancers shadow unnoticed.
"But we're about to find out." I whisper.
I start to hear the voices of the Skydancers in my head, listening in. It seemed normal Arcane conversation, but a bit longer and I realized they were here as archivists. I pull the shadow piece back and return it to myself with a simple closing of my claws.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
Awe and astonishment were plastered on Savannah’s unblinking face and as watched Abbadon weave the dark, shadowy entity through the cluster of dragons. After blinking a few times, the Wildclaw whipped her head back to stare at the strange Guardian, the whisp-like object now tucked back under their claws.

“How’d you do that? What’d you do? Man, I’m so jealous! All I can do is fight a lot! Like, with claws, teeth and weapons and stuff! It’s like, super cool, obviously, but it’s nothing as cool as that! I can’t do any magic like that!”

Savannah exclaimed, continuing to bombard Abbadon with her never ending questions, having been thoroughly impressed by the stunt.
Awe and astonishment were plastered on Savannah’s unblinking face and as watched Abbadon weave the dark, shadowy entity through the cluster of dragons. After blinking a few times, the Wildclaw whipped her head back to stare at the strange Guardian, the whisp-like object now tucked back under their claws.

“How’d you do that? What’d you do? Man, I’m so jealous! All I can do is fight a lot! Like, with claws, teeth and weapons and stuff! It’s like, super cool, obviously, but it’s nothing as cool as that! I can’t do any magic like that!”

Savannah exclaimed, continuing to bombard Abbadon with her never ending questions, having been thoroughly impressed by the stunt.
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
Ellie’s atenas twitched as she felt a sudden burst of magic, she glanced over her shoulder but decided to say nothing. Probably just someone poking fun at the small group of arcanist skydancers and maybe even how brightly she contrasted with the dull and dark prison. She pulled one of the light orbs from her pouch and began tossing it around, playing her small magic tricks with it. Morphing it from an orb to just about anything the skydancers could think of. They stared and watched
in awe at the tiny orb, it glowing golden color casting a light in the small corner. Bringing a little fun to a dark place.

Though she usually only used her light magic as a source of help or light. She thought she could at least provide some entertainment for her fellow work members and fellow skydancers.

Closing it off, and putting the orb back in netted pouch hanging from the bag tethered to her by the leather straps. The glowing dimmed, out of Ellie’s gracefull and delicate talons. Going back to the bantering and light laughter, about ready to leave and go to her quarters, the excitement in the group getting a little to rambunctious for her.
Ellie’s atenas twitched as she felt a sudden burst of magic, she glanced over her shoulder but decided to say nothing. Probably just someone poking fun at the small group of arcanist skydancers and maybe even how brightly she contrasted with the dull and dark prison. She pulled one of the light orbs from her pouch and began tossing it around, playing her small magic tricks with it. Morphing it from an orb to just about anything the skydancers could think of. They stared and watched
in awe at the tiny orb, it glowing golden color casting a light in the small corner. Bringing a little fun to a dark place.

Though she usually only used her light magic as a source of help or light. She thought she could at least provide some entertainment for her fellow work members and fellow skydancers.

Closing it off, and putting the orb back in netted pouch hanging from the bag tethered to her by the leather straps. The glowing dimmed, out of Ellie’s gracefull and delicate talons. Going back to the bantering and light laughter, about ready to leave and go to her quarters, the excitement in the group getting a little to rambunctious for her.
Not to my surprise, Savannah was stunned at my little display. Once she ran out of questions I answered simply, "A shadow Dragon never shares their secrets, but they'll share the secrets of others. I know why they're here."
I smirk just the tiniest bit at the awe of this Wildclaw.
Not to my surprise, Savannah was stunned at my little display. Once she ran out of questions I answered simply, "A shadow Dragon never shares their secrets, but they'll share the secrets of others. I know why they're here."
I smirk just the tiniest bit at the awe of this Wildclaw.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40316719] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/403168/40316719_350.png[/img] [/url] Alith hummed a short tune to himself as he entered the dining hall. He'd rather be anywhere else right now, instead of having to preside over long forgotten prisoners. Still, he has his assignments, just like every other dragon in this forsaken place. At least he can find some respite in enjoying a meal with his fellow wardens, even if the food is absolutely atrocious. He spotted a familiar-looking Wildclaw chatting away with an unknown Guardian. He wasn't sure who the Guardian was, he'd never seen him before. He took a moment to survey the hall, spotting none of his acquaintances. He sighed, deciding to approach the Wildclaw and the Guardian. "Another bleak and utterly boring day," he said, sitting himself down across from Abaddon.

40316719_350.png

Alith hummed a short tune to himself as he entered the dining hall. He'd rather be anywhere else right now, instead of having to preside over long forgotten prisoners. Still, he has his assignments, just like every other dragon in this forsaken place. At least he can find some respite in enjoying a meal with his fellow wardens, even if the food is absolutely atrocious.

He spotted a familiar-looking Wildclaw chatting away with an unknown Guardian. He wasn't sure who the Guardian was, he'd never seen him before. He took a moment to survey the hall, spotting none of his acquaintances. He sighed, deciding to approach the Wildclaw and the Guardian.
"Another bleak and utterly boring day," he said, sitting himself down across from Abaddon.
(Edit: whoopsies got ninjad)

Savannah finally nodded thoughtfully, though she was somewhat disappointed at her questions having been left untouched.

”You Shadow dragons are all so cryptic!”

She teased harmlessly before quickly gulping down the rest of her food and placing her helmet back on her head, the red plumage sticking up wildly.
However, just as she was about to leave, a familar face caused her to stay just a bit longer.

”Alith! Hi! Whatcha doing?”

The Wildclaw exclaimed at the sight of the purple Skydancer, her cheerful mood completely contrasting Alith’s unmotivated personality.

”Do ya know when it’s my turn for watch duty? I completely forgot it after showing Abbadon around!”

With that being said, Savannah gestured to the large Guardian sitting next to her.
(Edit: whoopsies got ninjad)

Savannah finally nodded thoughtfully, though she was somewhat disappointed at her questions having been left untouched.

”You Shadow dragons are all so cryptic!”

She teased harmlessly before quickly gulping down the rest of her food and placing her helmet back on her head, the red plumage sticking up wildly.
However, just as she was about to leave, a familar face caused her to stay just a bit longer.

”Alith! Hi! Whatcha doing?”

The Wildclaw exclaimed at the sight of the purple Skydancer, her cheerful mood completely contrasting Alith’s unmotivated personality.

”Do ya know when it’s my turn for watch duty? I completely forgot it after showing Abbadon around!”

With that being said, Savannah gestured to the large Guardian sitting next to her.
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
I watched Savannah leave only to have a rather disgruntled skydancer sit across from me.
"It's only bleak if you view that way, though I imagine watching prisoners can be rather long and boring task." I say in response to the skydancers complaint.
I watched Savannah leave only to have a rather disgruntled skydancer sit across from me.
"It's only bleak if you view that way, though I imagine watching prisoners can be rather long and boring task." I say in response to the skydancers complaint.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
Ellie yawned a little, excusing herself from the group of skydancers as she finished the last bite of the bland plants and insects provided to them. The ones at her water flight home where more tasteful and Better served. She sighed getting up and walk-in out the hall. Decided to go and find somewhere that had some scrolls she could read to pass a bit of time or some way to work. Though on the first day it seems it will be easy going. Her atenas twitching ever so slightly, unnoticeable to an untrained eye.

Slowly continuing her walk down the hall looking for the library for a scroll. She stopped and tapped a talon on the icy cold stone.

”hmmm.... now where did that tour person say it was. All I want is a good scroll.” Ellie muttered grabbing an orb and powering it to make a light. So she could at least see around her better.

After several twists and turns, Ellie found the scroll room. She smiled excitedly and bounded in. Jumping over the many dusty piles of scrolls. Grabbing one with a delicate claw and fluffing up a dusty pillow and getting comfortable. Beginning to read the fairly large sized scroll. Appreciating the peace and quiet.
Ellie yawned a little, excusing herself from the group of skydancers as she finished the last bite of the bland plants and insects provided to them. The ones at her water flight home where more tasteful and Better served. She sighed getting up and walk-in out the hall. Decided to go and find somewhere that had some scrolls she could read to pass a bit of time or some way to work. Though on the first day it seems it will be easy going. Her atenas twitching ever so slightly, unnoticeable to an untrained eye.

Slowly continuing her walk down the hall looking for the library for a scroll. She stopped and tapped a talon on the icy cold stone.

”hmmm.... now where did that tour person say it was. All I want is a good scroll.” Ellie muttered grabbing an orb and powering it to make a light. So she could at least see around her better.

After several twists and turns, Ellie found the scroll room. She smiled excitedly and bounded in. Jumping over the many dusty piles of scrolls. Grabbing one with a delicate claw and fluffing up a dusty pillow and getting comfortable. Beginning to read the fairly large sized scroll. Appreciating the peace and quiet.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56