Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Change in Order (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@rosequinn
Alright, now who do you want to be your designated prisoner?
If it comes down to it, I can play both roles I'm good at playing the villain or antihero.
@rosequinn
Alright, now who do you want to be your designated prisoner?
If it comes down to it, I can play both roles I'm good at playing the villain or antihero.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
@inanisRex
Err either prisoner is fine with me.
@inanisRex
Err either prisoner is fine with me.
@rosequinn
Alright, now, do you understand the plot or is there something I should explain more?
@rosequinn
Alright, now, do you understand the plot or is there something I should explain more?
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
@inanisrex

I’ve a general idea of it, so I should be fine but if there’s a part I don’t understand I’ll be sure to ask
@inanisrex

I’ve a general idea of it, so I should be fine but if there’s a part I don’t understand I’ll be sure to ask
@rosequinn
Ok.
It's late where I'm at so I'm getting off for now.
@rosequinn
Ok.
It's late where I'm at so I'm getting off for now.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
@inanisrex

Same here I’ve got to get to bed shortly
@inanisrex

Same here I’ve got to get to bed shortly
@Inanisrex
Ooh, this seems interesting, but I don’t exactly understand the plot? Who’s working against or for the Icewarden? Could I just reserve a guard spot for now?
@Inanisrex
Ooh, this seems interesting, but I don’t exactly understand the plot? Who’s working against or for the Icewarden? Could I just reserve a guard spot for now?
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
@rluie

Some archivists, guards and prisoners are working against the Icewarden to my understanding
@rluie

Some archivists, guards and prisoners are working against the Icewarden to my understanding

wJGmI5n.png
@rluie
Essentially, there's an outside group who's come to the fortess to help out the archivists but their intentions are to steal the secrets of the icewarden and the fortress.
Simply put.
@rluie
Essentially, there's an outside group who's come to the fortess to help out the archivists but their intentions are to steal the secrets of the icewarden and the fortress.
Simply put.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
@InanisRex Ah, alright, thanks for explaining. Then I’ll be entering Savannah! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39992766] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399928/39992766_350.png[/img] [/url] Could they be a warden/guard? Also, they don’t really have any lore at the moment, is that alright or should I quickly write some?
@InanisRex
Ah, alright, thanks for explaining. Then I’ll be entering Savannah!

39992766_350.png

Could they be a warden/guard? Also, they don’t really have any lore at the moment, is that alright or should I quickly write some?
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56