Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Change in Order (open)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56
(Sorry about the ninja :s )

"You have no idea," Alith replied to Abaddon. "It's the same routine every day in this place. It's almost maddening." He groaned, meticulously picking at the food on his tray.

He looked to the Wildclaw.
"I believe your watch starts in... three minutes," he responds. Strange, the Wildclaw knew his name, yet he couldn't remember hers.
"You should have enough time to get to your post. Before you go, remind me - what's your name?"
(Sorry about the ninja :s )

"You have no idea," Alith replied to Abaddon. "It's the same routine every day in this place. It's almost maddening." He groaned, meticulously picking at the food on his tray.

He looked to the Wildclaw.
"I believe your watch starts in... three minutes," he responds. Strange, the Wildclaw knew his name, yet he couldn't remember hers.
"You should have enough time to get to your post. Before you go, remind me - what's your name?"
"Alith, might I ask you something?" I say to him as I watch Savannah run off.
"The arcane dragons that came here today, what do you think of them?" I ask him.
"Alith, might I ask you something?" I say to him as I watch Savannah run off.
"The arcane dragons that came here today, what do you think of them?" I ask him.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
(It’s fine!)

Savannah huffed in an exasperated manner, clearly offended by the Skydancer’s attitude, as well as apparent lack of memory.

”Oh come on, how could you forget? I’m Savannah! S-A-V-A-N-N-A-H! You should know your co-workers’ names! Also, you should be proud of being able to work here, you know! I mean, I’m pretty happy to be working for the Icewarden himself! Now if you excuse me, I’ll be going to be my post, like a responsible dragon!”

With that being said, the Wildclaw hurried along in a brisk pace, hoping to reach her post soon. A good guard always goes to their post at least half a minute early! She reminded herself as she jogged along the dull-coloured walls of the hall, eventually reaching the darker depths of the building, so cold that she could now see her single breathes coming out as small puffs of clouds. Adjusting her armor again, Savannah glanced around, hoping that this was the correct location and that she had not become lost again.
(It’s fine!)

Savannah huffed in an exasperated manner, clearly offended by the Skydancer’s attitude, as well as apparent lack of memory.

”Oh come on, how could you forget? I’m Savannah! S-A-V-A-N-N-A-H! You should know your co-workers’ names! Also, you should be proud of being able to work here, you know! I mean, I’m pretty happy to be working for the Icewarden himself! Now if you excuse me, I’ll be going to be my post, like a responsible dragon!”

With that being said, the Wildclaw hurried along in a brisk pace, hoping to reach her post soon. A good guard always goes to their post at least half a minute early! She reminded herself as she jogged along the dull-coloured walls of the hall, eventually reaching the darker depths of the building, so cold that she could now see her single breathes coming out as small puffs of clouds. Adjusting her armor again, Savannah glanced around, hoping that this was the correct location and that she had not become lost again.
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
(btw, my phone is acting up and my computer won't work so probably won't be on tonight.)
(btw, my phone is acting up and my computer won't work so probably won't be on tonight.)
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
(Looks like you're having some bad luck with technology. No big deal though!)

Alith rolled his eyes at Savannah. Her chipper attitude was almost infectious. How was he supposed to remember the names of all of the wardens here, anyway? There's too many dragons here to even bother keeping count. Still, it probably couldn't hurt to remember a few names. He chuckled to himself, then shifted his gaze to the Arcane dragons Abaddon pointed out.
"They seemed out of place, like they don't belong here," he answered. "Then again, I believe that's the case for anyone that isn't a prisoner or a warden. Why do you ask?"
(Looks like you're having some bad luck with technology. No big deal though!)

Alith rolled his eyes at Savannah. Her chipper attitude was almost infectious. How was he supposed to remember the names of all of the wardens here, anyway? There's too many dragons here to even bother keeping count. Still, it probably couldn't hurt to remember a few names. He chuckled to himself, then shifted his gaze to the Arcane dragons Abaddon pointed out.
"They seemed out of place, like they don't belong here," he answered. "Then again, I believe that's the case for anyone that isn't a prisoner or a warden. Why do you ask?"
"Because they've been sent here as archivists, orders direct from the oculus. Has this happened before?" I say to Alith, keeping my voice low. This dragon would've fit right in among my clan mates, the shadow dragons that followed complained quite often. At least I could find it bearable.
"Because they've been sent here as archivists, orders direct from the oculus. Has this happened before?" I say to Alith, keeping my voice low. This dragon would've fit right in among my clan mates, the shadow dragons that followed complained quite often. At least I could find it bearable.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
"Not that I'm aware of," said Alith, raising a brow in confusion. "I've never heard of Arcane dragons being sent here as archivists until now." He turned his head away from the Arcane dragons, not wanting to be caught staring at any of them.

"Is this something I should be concerned about? It's bad enough I have to deal with the inmates on a daily basis. The last thing I need are minions of the Arcanist tearing this place apart."
"Not that I'm aware of," said Alith, raising a brow in confusion. "I've never heard of Arcane dragons being sent here as archivists until now." He turned his head away from the Arcane dragons, not wanting to be caught staring at any of them.

"Is this something I should be concerned about? It's bad enough I have to deal with the inmates on a daily basis. The last thing I need are minions of the Arcanist tearing this place apart."
"I don't know. But I don't quite trust them, why would the Icewarden allow for outsiders? Though that sound hypocritical coming from me, being shadow born." I tell the slightly concerned Skydancer.
"Though I have to ask since Savannah left out a crucial thing in her 'tour' as she put it. Can you show me to the archives?" I politely ask of Alith.
"I don't know. But I don't quite trust them, why would the Icewarden allow for outsiders? Though that sound hypocritical coming from me, being shadow born." I tell the slightly concerned Skydancer.
"Though I have to ask since Savannah left out a crucial thing in her 'tour' as she put it. Can you show me to the archives?" I politely ask of Alith.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
( @Frafar @Galahs , you guys get to jump in soon. i'll let you know when.)
( @Frafar @Galahs , you guys get to jump in soon. i'll let you know when.)
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
"The archives," Alith muttered to himself. He spent a moment in silent thought, attempting to remember the location of the archives. Eventually, it came to him.
"Right, the archives. Shouldn't be too far from here," he said, leaving his mostly untouched meal on the table as he stood back up.

He made his way out of the dining hall, brushing past several other wardens. He beckoned Abaddon before turning to the left, walking down a seemingly endless corridor.
"This place is such a maze. There's barely any navigational signs, and any signs you do come across are usually unreadable," he said, leading the Guardian to the archives after a series of turns.
"Here you are. It's a bit out of the way, but... it's here. Need to know anything else before I leave you to your own devices?"
"The archives," Alith muttered to himself. He spent a moment in silent thought, attempting to remember the location of the archives. Eventually, it came to him.
"Right, the archives. Shouldn't be too far from here," he said, leaving his mostly untouched meal on the table as he stood back up.

He made his way out of the dining hall, brushing past several other wardens. He beckoned Abaddon before turning to the left, walking down a seemingly endless corridor.
"This place is such a maze. There's barely any navigational signs, and any signs you do come across are usually unreadable," he said, leading the Guardian to the archives after a series of turns.
"Here you are. It's a bit out of the way, but... it's here. Need to know anything else before I leave you to your own devices?"
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56