Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Change in Order (open)
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
I sighed dejectedly and shook my head. “ no, but I figured it had to be someone who was at least smaller than a nocturne, because no skydancer or any breed bigger would fit through here flying, and this dragon had to have flown to get those books out of here” I stated in a calm tone, gesturing with my wing to the gold particles from my spell lingering on the floor, and then spreading my wings to show that I could only open them a little bit more than halfway, proving that skydancers probably wouldn’t fit and a nocturne would have trouble with it.

One of the glowing light creatures of mine cluttered up and landed on the tip of my nose and started chittering away. I whispered to it a quiet thank you, along with asking it and the others to stay in the archives for just a little while longer.
I sighed dejectedly and shook my head. “ no, but I figured it had to be someone who was at least smaller than a nocturne, because no skydancer or any breed bigger would fit through here flying, and this dragon had to have flown to get those books out of here” I stated in a calm tone, gesturing with my wing to the gold particles from my spell lingering on the floor, and then spreading my wings to show that I could only open them a little bit more than halfway, proving that skydancers probably wouldn’t fit and a nocturne would have trouble with it.

One of the glowing light creatures of mine cluttered up and landed on the tip of my nose and started chittering away. I whispered to it a quiet thank you, along with asking it and the others to stay in the archives for just a little while longer.
"Thank you for your efforts regardless, sorry for getting angry earlier. I tend to get angry somewhat easily over certain things. But do you know of any arcanites being able to teleport at all? That may be how they got them out of here with no traces at all." I tell her, wondering if I should tell her of my plan if it would complicate it or not.
"Just keep a watch on everyone that comes through here, theres something I need to go do." I tell her as I head towards the entrance, Diamond passing by me almost looking concerned.

(Diamond)
I gathered everything and headed towards the archives to finished up my work, so many of these books needed repair. I entered and made my way to my favorite corner to look but a rather angry nocturne stormed past me. Wondering what could be wrong but deciding it wasn't my issue I continued on. I settled down and set to work, barely noticing Elizabeth nearby.
(I'm so sorry! I didn't notice that It didn't post before!)
"Thank you for your efforts regardless, sorry for getting angry earlier. I tend to get angry somewhat easily over certain things. But do you know of any arcanites being able to teleport at all? That may be how they got them out of here with no traces at all." I tell her, wondering if I should tell her of my plan if it would complicate it or not.
"Just keep a watch on everyone that comes through here, theres something I need to go do." I tell her as I head towards the entrance, Diamond passing by me almost looking concerned.

(Diamond)
I gathered everything and headed towards the archives to finished up my work, so many of these books needed repair. I entered and made my way to my favorite corner to look but a rather angry nocturne stormed past me. Wondering what could be wrong but deciding it wasn't my issue I continued on. I settled down and set to work, barely noticing Elizabeth nearby.
(I'm so sorry! I didn't notice that It didn't post before!)
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
Her stomach rumbling, Savannah just couldn't fall asleep, no matter how much she tried. With a groan, she heaved herself up. Maybe skipping dinner wasn't such a great idea. Groggily, the Wildclaw made her way into the dimly lit kitchen, hoping that one of the chefs would be so kind to spare her some leftovers. She pushed open the creaking door, though Savannah would be met with disappointment to see that the entire room was empty.

Groaning, she attempted to return to her quarters, though her sleepiness caused her to take a wrong turn, which somehow caused her to start heading towards the archives.
Her stomach rumbling, Savannah just couldn't fall asleep, no matter how much she tried. With a groan, she heaved herself up. Maybe skipping dinner wasn't such a great idea. Groggily, the Wildclaw made her way into the dimly lit kitchen, hoping that one of the chefs would be so kind to spare her some leftovers. She pushed open the creaking door, though Savannah would be met with disappointment to see that the entire room was empty.

Groaning, she attempted to return to her quarters, though her sleepiness caused her to take a wrong turn, which somehow caused her to start heading towards the archives.
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56