Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Change in Order (open)
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
(Welcome back everyone! :O)

"How do you know that I trust you?" Savannah cheekily remarked, though the way she phrased it didn't clearly state if it was a joke or not. "Oh well!" The Wildclaw turned around to leave the sparring hall, though she soon whipped her head around to peer at Abbadon. "I'm going back to bed to pay off my sleep debt! I'll be awake in exactly two hours and four minutes, so I expect you to come by my room with some hardtack for me!" She demanded with a grin. Hardtack wasn't exactly a favourite of hers, but it was cheap and always readily available at the kitchen that anyone would be able to get some. "You're the loser, after all!"
Without waiting for a reply, Savannah rushed out of the sparring hall.
(Welcome back everyone! :O)

"How do you know that I trust you?" Savannah cheekily remarked, though the way she phrased it didn't clearly state if it was a joke or not. "Oh well!" The Wildclaw turned around to leave the sparring hall, though she soon whipped her head around to peer at Abbadon. "I'm going back to bed to pay off my sleep debt! I'll be awake in exactly two hours and four minutes, so I expect you to come by my room with some hardtack for me!" She demanded with a grin. Hardtack wasn't exactly a favourite of hers, but it was cheap and always readily available at the kitchen that anyone would be able to get some. "You're the loser, after all!"
Without waiting for a reply, Savannah rushed out of the sparring hall.
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
I merely watched as Savannah made her demands as she left, what a mess this had become; at least Storm wasn't here.
I could sneak her request in later, I had to make another sweep of the archives. Maybe I missed something. There was that, and my plans for tonight.
I took metal note of all of this and left the hall making my way to the archives.
Once finished, and with no luck on finding anything I went to my room and sprawled out on the large cushion pile I had made.
Vitiligo, show me where Savannah is. I ask, my vision fading and reforming to show a somewhat blurry vision of her. Once it went away I stuck my claw through my shadow and grabbed what she asked, a few moments later I placed it nearby.
With that done I could relax and wait till nighttime to go pay a visit, I'll take a different route this time. Hopefully none of the guards question it.
I merely watched as Savannah made her demands as she left, what a mess this had become; at least Storm wasn't here.
I could sneak her request in later, I had to make another sweep of the archives. Maybe I missed something. There was that, and my plans for tonight.
I took metal note of all of this and left the hall making my way to the archives.
Once finished, and with no luck on finding anything I went to my room and sprawled out on the large cushion pile I had made.
Vitiligo, show me where Savannah is. I ask, my vision fading and reforming to show a somewhat blurry vision of her. Once it went away I stuck my claw through my shadow and grabbed what she asked, a few moments later I placed it nearby.
With that done I could relax and wait till nighttime to go pay a visit, I'll take a different route this time. Hopefully none of the guards question it.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
Savannah made her way to her bed: what better way to spend her day off than by sleeping her sorrows away? Acting 24/7 wasn't easy, after all, as she tried to put on a sickeningly sweet mask to show off, just so she wouldn't get tormented. How ironic. I'm a horrible person. Too frustrated with herself, Savannah found it ultimately impossible to fall asleep under these conditions, but was also so exhausted by everything that she couldn't even think properly anymore. But hey, maybe tomorrow would be a better day. Pff, yeah right. She thought to herself. I think I'm going to be skipping dinner.
Savannah made her way to her bed: what better way to spend her day off than by sleeping her sorrows away? Acting 24/7 wasn't easy, after all, as she tried to put on a sickeningly sweet mask to show off, just so she wouldn't get tormented. How ironic. I'm a horrible person. Too frustrated with herself, Savannah found it ultimately impossible to fall asleep under these conditions, but was also so exhausted by everything that she couldn't even think properly anymore. But hey, maybe tomorrow would be a better day. Pff, yeah right. She thought to herself. I think I'm going to be skipping dinner.
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
I paced around the archives thinking on how to try out the new spell I found in an older light book up in the office. Fascinated I had memorized it and wanted to learn it the first time I tried I had almost blown up a shelf, so I set up a border around myself in the biggest open space of the archive, the shield was clearly visible to anyone. I cast the spell and this time it did what it was suppose to. I cheered and pranced around in a circle, the now portal like mirror glowing on the edges, I decided to select a memory to see if it was cast right.

A flash of blue scales was seen across the center of the circle and a young blue female skydancer with one wing pranced around with hatchlings surrounding her, smiling and laughing as she danced.

I smiled softly and watched the memory unfold, a tear slipped down my cheek softly. Shortly after I shake my head and sigh, closing the spell and releasing the shield and going on about my normal day in the archive.
I paced around the archives thinking on how to try out the new spell I found in an older light book up in the office. Fascinated I had memorized it and wanted to learn it the first time I tried I had almost blown up a shelf, so I set up a border around myself in the biggest open space of the archive, the shield was clearly visible to anyone. I cast the spell and this time it did what it was suppose to. I cheered and pranced around in a circle, the now portal like mirror glowing on the edges, I decided to select a memory to see if it was cast right.

A flash of blue scales was seen across the center of the circle and a young blue female skydancer with one wing pranced around with hatchlings surrounding her, smiling and laughing as she danced.

I smiled softly and watched the memory unfold, a tear slipped down my cheek softly. Shortly after I shake my head and sigh, closing the spell and releasing the shield and going on about my normal day in the archive.
Once my visit was over I made my way to the archives, it was morning after all. Yawning I opened the door and stepped inside, I saw Elizabeth making the rounds. I waved hello and made my way to the sections further in the back, where most of the history was. I entered and to my shock and anger, more than half of the books were missing. (In case you missed it, a while back I wrote that Diamond had selected a Fae to do the next instance of these. Which meant no tracks as the Fae simply could fly in and magically take the books.)
"Elizabeth!" I yell across the archives, my voice dripping with anger. Once she was there, cautiously she approached. My tone when angry was frightening to say the least. I merely gestured to the empty bookshelves for her to see for herself.
Once my visit was over I made my way to the archives, it was morning after all. Yawning I opened the door and stepped inside, I saw Elizabeth making the rounds. I waved hello and made my way to the sections further in the back, where most of the history was. I entered and to my shock and anger, more than half of the books were missing. (In case you missed it, a while back I wrote that Diamond had selected a Fae to do the next instance of these. Which meant no tracks as the Fae simply could fly in and magically take the books.)
"Elizabeth!" I yell across the archives, my voice dripping with anger. Once she was there, cautiously she approached. My tone when angry was frightening to say the least. I merely gestured to the empty bookshelves for her to see for herself.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
I walked towards abbadon skittishly, I look up at the shelf and blink in shock. My mouth agape.

but I’ve been in here the entire time and I haven’t seen anybody come through the doors, unless they somehow snuck by when i was in the deeper archives checking up and doing records on everything” I squeak out in a scared manner, my deep pink eyes slowly looking at abbadon slightly scared that she would be angry at me for this situation.

Blinking up at her and waiting for an answer and slightly wincing and looking away.
I walked towards abbadon skittishly, I look up at the shelf and blink in shock. My mouth agape.

but I’ve been in here the entire time and I haven’t seen anybody come through the doors, unless they somehow snuck by when i was in the deeper archives checking up and doing records on everything” I squeak out in a scared manner, my deep pink eyes slowly looking at abbadon slightly scared that she would be angry at me for this situation.

Blinking up at her and waiting for an answer and slightly wincing and looking away.
"Last time you found the tracks of a Skydancer, search the area for anything." I say sternly, walking towards the archives further back.
Thousands of ideas ran through my head, whoever did this knew exactly what they were doing. It had to be one of the Arcanites, what could we have here that they possibly don't know of?
An idea struck me, the journal I had written in, with the knowledge of where and what was held in the deep archives. We could trap them there and find who they are and what they plan on doing with all of that information.
I start a mental check of everything they might be interesting, the only thing left were the psychological and medical records of the prisoners. But maybe that had something they didn't, it was a bet but one I could easily take. Those who would be caught would surely be executed without hesitation.
"Last time you found the tracks of a Skydancer, search the area for anything." I say sternly, walking towards the archives further back.
Thousands of ideas ran through my head, whoever did this knew exactly what they were doing. It had to be one of the Arcanites, what could we have here that they possibly don't know of?
An idea struck me, the journal I had written in, with the knowledge of where and what was held in the deep archives. We could trap them there and find who they are and what they plan on doing with all of that information.
I start a mental check of everything they might be interesting, the only thing left were the psychological and medical records of the prisoners. But maybe that had something they didn't, it was a bet but one I could easily take. Those who would be caught would surely be executed without hesitation.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
I sighed and nodded, doubting it would work again, but if it would help then ill try it. As I got into a comfortable yet stuff stance and began using the same spell I did last time the gold clouds spread out across the ground, only no footprints. I growl and the rest of the cloud dissolves slowly. I cast a different spell, and different little creatures made of light appear. I mumble “ do what you must but search the area for me little ones, please”. They chitter and nod flying off around th archive, or running if they can’t fly.

okay well no footprints appeared so it had to be someone that knew that someone could cast a powerful light spell, and catch details about them. Or knew better and was small enough to fly without disturbing anymore of the scrolls on the shelves, considering this area between these shelves is to narrow even for me to fly” I state looking back at the empty shelf again. To prove the last thing I spread my wings as far as I can, which leaves them only halfway extended and still even then slightly srunched.

so no doubt anything bigger than me, wouldn’t fit to fly through here” I state again.

I sighed and nodded, doubting it would work again, but if it would help then ill try it. As I got into a comfortable yet stuff stance and began using the same spell I did last time the gold clouds spread out across the ground, only no footprints. I growl and the rest of the cloud dissolves slowly. I cast a different spell, and different little creatures made of light appear. I mumble “ do what you must but search the area for me little ones, please”. They chitter and nod flying off around th archive, or running if they can’t fly.

okay well no footprints appeared so it had to be someone that knew that someone could cast a powerful light spell, and catch details about them. Or knew better and was small enough to fly without disturbing anymore of the scrolls on the shelves, considering this area between these shelves is to narrow even for me to fly” I state looking back at the empty shelf again. To prove the last thing I spread my wings as far as I can, which leaves them only halfway extended and still even then slightly srunched.

so no doubt anything bigger than me, wouldn’t fit to fly through here” I state again.

(Sorry for the inactivity as of late, I'll try to get a response up in a bit. But I've been really busy as of late.)
(Sorry for the inactivity as of late, I'll try to get a response up in a bit. But I've been really busy as of late.)
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
I pulled the book out of my shadow and glanced over it, very few books here were black it would stand out against most of the records. I headed over to the sections they could be after next, placing it behind a few scrolls. Just out of sight unless one were to move most of them, but part of me was a bit nervous. If the Arcanist managed to find that I was still here, or one of managed to let out the only remaining Devoratrix there would be causalities. I don't think Shadowbinder could save me then.
I took a deep breath and collected myself.
"Damsel, get up here. I need you to watch the archives. But be careful, I know you like to mess with others. But not this time." I say to the trickster Nocturne son of mine.
"Don't doubt me so much mother, I won't let you down!" I hear back from him, the faint jingling of bells could be heard in the distance.
I head back to Elizabeth to see if she found anything.
"Elizabeth, did you find anything we could use to help find out who's directly responsible?" I ask in a much calmer and collected tone.
I pulled the book out of my shadow and glanced over it, very few books here were black it would stand out against most of the records. I headed over to the sections they could be after next, placing it behind a few scrolls. Just out of sight unless one were to move most of them, but part of me was a bit nervous. If the Arcanist managed to find that I was still here, or one of managed to let out the only remaining Devoratrix there would be causalities. I don't think Shadowbinder could save me then.
I took a deep breath and collected myself.
"Damsel, get up here. I need you to watch the archives. But be careful, I know you like to mess with others. But not this time." I say to the trickster Nocturne son of mine.
"Don't doubt me so much mother, I won't let you down!" I hear back from him, the faint jingling of bells could be heard in the distance.
I head back to Elizabeth to see if she found anything.
"Elizabeth, did you find anything we could use to help find out who's directly responsible?" I ask in a much calmer and collected tone.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56