Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fighting an Emperor {Open}
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
And after one final blow the Emperor was defeated.
"HURRAY, FOR THE REVENGEANCE! (That's the name of my clan. Why I did it though? Because other people did it too so i tried to make one) Argyle, Ghost, Groxin and Groxinite cried.
"And of course all the other clans. That includes yours Riveros. We couldn't have done it without every last one of you!" Groxinite said to everyone and smiled at Riveros.
"You guys did it!" Groxin said to his Dad.
"No, Groxin. We did it... because you also did the final blow with us." Groxinite said to Groxin.
"Oh yeah!" Groxin said.
And after one final blow the Emperor was defeated.
"HURRAY, FOR THE REVENGEANCE! (That's the name of my clan. Why I did it though? Because other people did it too so i tried to make one) Argyle, Ghost, Groxin and Groxinite cried.
"And of course all the other clans. That includes yours Riveros. We couldn't have done it without every last one of you!" Groxinite said to everyone and smiled at Riveros.
"You guys did it!" Groxin said to his Dad.
"No, Groxin. We did it... because you also did the final blow with us." Groxinite said to Groxin.
"Oh yeah!" Groxin said.
Hold on tighter with my lighter shining through!
@Groxias @SaharaSanada @KalliZora @suesue

ooc: alrighty, gimmie a lil bit to get a starter done. I'll pop the link to it here when its ready.

ooc: alrighty, gimmie a lil bit to get a starter done. I'll pop the link to it here when its ready.
tumblr_inline_njviw7oGr71qg2i5p.png
That was it. The Emperor was gone. No more trying to make friends.

But there was one way he
could be a friend.

One by one, Saria planted the seeds of the clovers in its flesh. The rotting skin would make a good compost for them, she thought. After she planted the last seed, she nuzzled one of the heads.

"There. So you'll be pretty when you wake up."
That was it. The Emperor was gone. No more trying to make friends.

But there was one way he
could be a friend.

One by one, Saria planted the seeds of the clovers in its flesh. The rotting skin would make a good compost for them, she thought. After she planted the last seed, she nuzzled one of the heads.

"There. So you'll be pretty when you wake up."
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I did It!

here we go: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2435783

I did It!

here we go: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2435783

tumblr_inline_njviw7oGr71qg2i5p.png
"Uhm that's... nice mam" Groxin said to Saria.
Groxinite, Groxin, Argyle and Ghost celebratrd with all the other dragons and tried to cheer up Saria.
"I'm sorry Saria. But it had to be done. Hey, I didn't tell anyone about this but, I wanted to befriend it too." Groxinite said to Saria.
(The end! I guess.)
"Uhm that's... nice mam" Groxin said to Saria.
Groxinite, Groxin, Argyle and Ghost celebratrd with all the other dragons and tried to cheer up Saria.
"I'm sorry Saria. But it had to be done. Hey, I didn't tell anyone about this but, I wanted to befriend it too." Groxinite said to Saria.
(The end! I guess.)
Hold on tighter with my lighter shining through!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44