Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fighting an Emperor {Open}
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 43 44
“Yep! Hi I’m Riveros! That wildclaw from my clan is Sheridan, the Skydancer who has giggle spasms is Scruffy! Say hi! That is an Emperor, and FREAKING scary! Also better take a look at Grox’s legs wound.” Riveros pipes through a quickly crafted flute-like branch.
“Yep! Hi I’m Riveros! That wildclaw from my clan is Sheridan, the Skydancer who has giggle spasms is Scruffy! Say hi! That is an Emperor, and FREAKING scary! Also better take a look at Grox’s legs wound.” Riveros pipes through a quickly crafted flute-like branch.
I would rather walk with a friend in the dark,
Than alone in the light. - Helen Keller, Friendship Quotes
7zcCDc4.png[/center][/url]
(Tracking for now. Definitely interested in this, since my clan is located in Mirrorlight Promenade.)
(Tracking for now. Definitely interested in this, since my clan is located in Mirrorlight Promenade.)
"Grox? Isn't that what Argyle usually calls him?" Ghost said.
"Yeah uhmm she's just using that nickname to for Groxinite" Argyle said to Ghost
"Yeah uhmm Mr. Groxinite, why did you call me here?"
"So you can help the injured and also fight with us"
"Grox? Isn't that what Argyle usually calls him?" Ghost said.
"Yeah uhmm she's just using that nickname to for Groxinite" Argyle said to Ghost
"Yeah uhmm Mr. Groxinite, why did you call me here?"
"So you can help the injured and also fight with us"
Hold on tighter with my lighter shining through!
(I go away for a few hours and come back to this wall, got some catching up to do it seems) Kennan scooped up his newly re-tipped arrows and tucked them safely back into his quiver as he and Kalanar took the to the Air, flying towards the newly made safe spot "it's getin' Bitey Captain, we should look at settin' up that tree trap about now" Kennan warned as looked back at the thrashing Emperor "don't have to tell me twice- WATCH OUT!" a Blast of light shot toward the pair and cliped Kalanar's wing, The imperial dropped and crashed into a nearby tree the Emperor loomed over Kalanar and opened one of its mouths to consume him when a Bight bolt shot down from the sky and nailed it square in the eyes, it reeled back with an unearthy screech and stumbled down a steep hill. a white and blue blur swooped down and landed with a thud next to the fallen one [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10032643] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/100327/10032643_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Kalanar blinked away the shock of his landing and looked up at the new arrival "Kanya..." "Kany! Bout time ye showed up!" Kennan cheered as he landed next to the two Kanya frowned at both of them before swinging her tail around and hitting the both of them on the head "No thanks to you two! why didn't I get invited in on this? I get to the Freelancer's guild hall and then Kynndle tells me you two went off to fight an Emperor in the Sunbeam! I'm a Light Dragon you sons of a Banshee! you should have waited for me! I stopped by my birth clan to make sure they're okay before I saw your dumb skinkhide behind get shot down like an overweight pigeon" Kanya all but snarled, her gold yellow eyes flashing in rage. Kalanar opened his mouth to say something but then winced when Kanya took hold of his wing, her paws glowing a gentle white light. "just shut your deepfired fishhole and hold still, this Light sear on your wing looks really bad, you're lucky it only skimmed it, you could have lost it"
(I go away for a few hours and come back to this wall, got some catching up to do it seems)

Kennan scooped up his newly re-tipped arrows and tucked them safely back into his quiver as he and Kalanar took the to the Air, flying towards the newly made safe spot

"it's getin' Bitey Captain, we should look at settin' up that tree trap about now" Kennan warned as looked back at the thrashing Emperor

"don't have to tell me twice- WATCH OUT!" a Blast of light shot toward the pair and cliped Kalanar's wing, The imperial dropped and crashed into a nearby tree

the Emperor loomed over Kalanar and opened one of its mouths to consume him when a Bight bolt shot down from the sky and nailed it square in the eyes, it reeled back with an unearthy screech and stumbled down a steep hill.

a white and blue blur swooped down and landed with a thud next to the fallen one

Kalanar blinked away the shock of his landing and looked up at the new arrival

"Kanya..."

"Kany! Bout time ye showed up!" Kennan cheered as he landed next to the two

Kanya frowned at both of them before swinging her tail around and hitting the both of them on the head

"No thanks to you two! why didn't I get invited in on this? I get to the Freelancer's guild hall and then Kynndle tells me you two went off to fight an Emperor in the Sunbeam! I'm a Light Dragon you sons of a Banshee! you should have waited for me! I stopped by my birth clan to make sure they're okay before I saw your dumb skinkhide behind get shot down like an overweight pigeon" Kanya all but snarled, her gold yellow eyes flashing in rage.

Kalanar opened his mouth to say something but then winced when Kanya took hold of his wing, her paws glowing a gentle white light.

"just shut your deepfired fishhole and hold still, this Light sear on your wing looks really bad, you're lucky it only skimmed it, you could have lost it"
tumblr_inline_njviw7oGr71qg2i5p.png
Riveros instructs her two clan mates to help out.
"Sheridan, help out with Kalanar, Scruffy you too. Imma call back up!"
"No offense, but uh... how many fuzzin dragons are already HERE!"
"SHUT YA CRAM HOLE SCRUFFY AND DO AS YOUR TOLD!!!"

Riveros turns to Kanya,
"Nice use of language! I'm gonna call my friend... but need help choosin.... a Nocturne... no she's too attached to my son so he'll follow.... can't be the three dragonets... Arlen (a mirror dragon)... or maybe Andras (Riveros' son)... I dunno! Both are fighters..."
Riveros instructs her two clan mates to help out.
"Sheridan, help out with Kalanar, Scruffy you too. Imma call back up!"
"No offense, but uh... how many fuzzin dragons are already HERE!"
"SHUT YA CRAM HOLE SCRUFFY AND DO AS YOUR TOLD!!!"

Riveros turns to Kanya,
"Nice use of language! I'm gonna call my friend... but need help choosin.... a Nocturne... no she's too attached to my son so he'll follow.... can't be the three dragonets... Arlen (a mirror dragon)... or maybe Andras (Riveros' son)... I dunno! Both are fighters..."
"Andras?" Argyle said.
"I'm going to come with you, Scruffy" Ghost said.
"I'll go distract the Emperor." Groxinite said.
"Andras?" Argyle said.
"I'm going to come with you, Scruffy" Ghost said.
"I'll go distract the Emperor." Groxinite said.
Mentally Riveros swears, then out loud she says “Okay! But I WARN YOU Andras IS my son! So... yeah! I WARN you Argyle, but yeah the slime weasel could use a little.... team-work...” She mentally calls her son, Andras, who was snoring away in his tiny sap nest... when his mother called him. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/411001/41100013_350.png[/img] “Andras, get to the Sunbeam Ruins NOW! Before I decide to do something stupid!” “YOU do something stupid! Haha, alright MOTHER! Coming!” Seconds later, Andras shows up and shrieks in glee at the sight of an Emperor. “Star spangled dragon tails! A FREAKING EMPEROR! SWEET! What’s the plan?” He says, spinning loop-de-loops... Riveros slapped herself. “Why did I agree to call you?” Scruffy and Sheridan winced, Andras LITERALLY didn’t get along with either of them... he called Sheridan a wuss, and Scruffy a bug face... yes he was very RUDE for the son of clan founder.
Mentally Riveros swears, then out loud she says
“Okay! But I WARN YOU Andras IS my son! So... yeah! I WARN you Argyle, but yeah the slime weasel could use a little.... team-work...”

She mentally calls her son, Andras, who was snoring away in his tiny sap nest... when his mother called him.

41100013_350.png

“Andras, get to the Sunbeam Ruins NOW! Before I decide to do something stupid!”
“YOU do something stupid! Haha, alright MOTHER! Coming!”

Seconds later, Andras shows up and shrieks in glee at the sight of an Emperor.
“Star spangled dragon tails! A FREAKING EMPEROR! SWEET! What’s the plan?”
He says, spinning loop-de-loops... Riveros slapped herself.
“Why did I agree to call you?”

Scruffy and Sheridan winced, Andras LITERALLY didn’t get along with either of them... he called Sheridan a wuss, and Scruffy a bug face... yes he was very RUDE for the son of clan founder.

Before going with Ghost, Groxinite saw Andras and waved.
"Don't worry i'll try to keep an eye on him." Argyle said to Riveros.
Before going with Ghost, Groxinite saw Andras and waved.
"Don't worry i'll try to keep an eye on him." Argyle said to Riveros.
Riveros raised an eyebrow at Argyle.
“SURE!!! You TRY! He’s a handful... but he NEVER listens to ME or his father... only the girl he’s in love with!” Then Riveros slaps herself again “Shouldn’t have said that...” and she nods to Andras, who stuck a tongue out in defiance.

Sheridan and Scruffy go to help Kalanar and the others, Riveros squawked orders at her defiant son, and everyone sets to work doing something to help. Then Andras spots Kalanar, and says
“You must be FREAKING tough to stand against even a PAINFUL scrape from a light blast! Err... I took a BABY dragon’s light blast in the chest at their FULL power! Good thing she was baby... i’d have been DEAD if she were fully grown! And yes I talk about that sorta stuff!” He grins, showing the faint wound on his chest.
Riveros raised an eyebrow at Argyle.
“SURE!!! You TRY! He’s a handful... but he NEVER listens to ME or his father... only the girl he’s in love with!” Then Riveros slaps herself again “Shouldn’t have said that...” and she nods to Andras, who stuck a tongue out in defiance.

Sheridan and Scruffy go to help Kalanar and the others, Riveros squawked orders at her defiant son, and everyone sets to work doing something to help. Then Andras spots Kalanar, and says
“You must be FREAKING tough to stand against even a PAINFUL scrape from a light blast! Err... I took a BABY dragon’s light blast in the chest at their FULL power! Good thing she was baby... i’d have been DEAD if she were fully grown! And yes I talk about that sorta stuff!” He grins, showing the faint wound on his chest.
"Hey, I got shot at with a light beam twice by the Emperor and i only got blinded once hehe" Groxinite said to Andras.
Ghost gives medicine to Kalanar and says "Are you alright?"
"Hey, I got shot at with a light beam twice by the Emperor and i only got blinded once hehe" Groxinite said to Andras.
Ghost gives medicine to Kalanar and says "Are you alright?"
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 43 44