Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A fireside rest {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6
(heya to new peeps feel free to have as many dragons as you'd like (although a maximium of around 4-6 is a decent limit) and Welcome back anyone from the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2398918] Fighting An Emperor[/url] thread) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15942387] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159424/15942387_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Kalanar dropped his armful of broken lumber and splintered logs onto the pile of woodshavings in the ring of stones they had set up on a decently flat area a little ways from the Emperor ravaged Battlefeild they had just fought through, the Slain Emperor's corpse smoked as it smouldered and Burned, they had set it ablaze for the sake of safety, lest another rise from its remains. hunching down onto his forelimbs he breathed a gentle ember breath into the shavings and flickers of small flames soon claimed the rest of the offered fuel. The Imperial looked over the fledgling bonfire as His clanmates tended their wounds. or rather his Fellow Imperial was trying to see to their Pearlcatcher Clanmate's sprained paw while he tried to unstring his Bow. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16305246] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/163053/16305246_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Thats enough Kany! I's fine! away with ye!" Kennan cried as he tried to fend off his persistant clanmate who simply held fast to the bandage and splint she was adamant to wrap around his paw [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10032643] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/100327/10032643_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "'its fine' the Flamecallers Magnificent Behind! You can barely move your wrist, just shut your Trailwing Bughole and hold still, You'll thank me later when you can still use that bow of yours" Kanya Scolded as she finished tying off the knot before fixing Kalanar with a irritated questioning look "You better still have my Map Kalanar" Kanya's voice growled in warning as her eyes flickered with gold "'course I do" Kalanar then brandished the map from his bag and returned it to its owner "and as awlays; it was very helpful" the Skinkhide Imperial then set a frying pan and Pot by the growing flames to warm up "lets get some food cooking, I really don't feel like flying home to the Ashfall tonight" both of his clanmates grunted tiredly in agreement as they settled by the campfire.
(heya to new peeps feel free to have as many dragons as you'd like (although a maximium of around 4-6 is a decent limit) and Welcome back anyone from the Fighting An Emperor thread)

Kalanar dropped his armful of broken lumber and splintered logs onto the pile of woodshavings in the ring of stones they had set up on a decently flat area a little ways from the Emperor ravaged Battlefeild they had just fought through, the Slain Emperor's corpse smoked as it smouldered and Burned, they had set it ablaze for the sake of safety, lest another rise from its remains. hunching down onto his forelimbs he breathed a gentle ember breath into the shavings and flickers of small flames soon claimed the rest of the offered fuel.

The Imperial looked over the fledgling bonfire as His clanmates tended their wounds. or rather his Fellow Imperial was trying to see to their Pearlcatcher Clanmate's sprained paw while he tried to unstring his Bow.

"Thats enough Kany! I's fine! away with ye!" Kennan cried as he tried to fend off his persistant clanmate who simply held fast to the bandage and splint she was adamant to wrap around his paw

"'its fine' the Flamecallers Magnificent Behind! You can barely move your wrist, just shut your Trailwing Bughole and hold still, You'll thank me later when you can still use that bow of yours" Kanya Scolded as she finished tying off the knot before fixing Kalanar with a irritated questioning look

"You better still have my Map Kalanar" Kanya's voice growled in warning as her eyes flickered with gold

"'course I do" Kalanar then brandished the map from his bag and returned it to its owner "and as awlays; it was very helpful" the Skinkhide Imperial then set a frying pan and Pot by the growing flames to warm up "lets get some food cooking, I really don't feel like flying home to the Ashfall tonight"

both of his clanmates grunted tiredly in agreement as they settled by the campfire.

tumblr_inline_njviw7oGr71qg2i5p.png
(imma just join in)
(is that okay?)
(imma just join in)
(is that okay?)

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
(Yo yo yo! Hello! Imma keep Riveros but no one else from Fighting an Emperor! So, here is Riveros and her clan mate Arlen (a.k.a. Her husband) and a dragon named Selene (a.k.a. Andras’ younger Mirror Sister).) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/409946/40994560_350.png[/img] Riveros sent the rest of her clan mates home, it was a long battle, and Andras had dragonets to protect. (Yes the guy has two). She blew a gentle wind to set the fire roaring a little harder, and sat next to Kalanar. Scruffy or Andras must’ve telepathically told them, because soon her mate Arlen and youngest daughter Selene came flying towards the battlefield. Arlen: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/409946/40994561_350.png[/img] Selene: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415898/41589741_350.png[/img] “Mama! You still here? Papa and I NOT happy!” Selene scolded her mother... who she was bigger than by a lot. Arlen grinned at Kalanar, Kanya, and Kennen. “What happened here?” He asked, giggling at Selene trying to bite her mom.
(Yo yo yo! Hello! Imma keep Riveros but no one else from Fighting an Emperor! So, here is Riveros and her clan mate Arlen (a.k.a. Her husband) and a dragon named Selene (a.k.a. Andras’ younger Mirror Sister).)

40994560_350.png
Riveros sent the rest of her clan mates home, it was a long battle, and Andras had dragonets to protect. (Yes the guy has two). She blew a gentle wind to set the fire roaring a little harder, and sat next to Kalanar. Scruffy or Andras must’ve telepathically told them, because soon her mate Arlen and youngest daughter Selene came flying towards the battlefield.

Arlen:
40994561_350.png
Selene:
41589741_350.png

“Mama! You still here? Papa and I NOT happy!” Selene scolded her mother... who she was bigger than by a lot. Arlen grinned at Kalanar, Kanya, and Kennen.
“What happened here?” He asked, giggling at Selene trying to bite her mom.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark,
Than alone in the light. - Helen Keller, Friendship Quotes
7zcCDc4.png[/center][/url]
@iiDandiPlayz yeah,! you can pop in whenever you want.

((ooc: also sorry for the late reply. obligitory family do for mothersday held me away from the internet.))

"Emperor fight" Kanya replied simply as she turned her healer mind attention to the recently healed light sear on Kalanar's wing.

"Really Kanya, its fine, you did a good job healing it. it barely hurts now" Kalanar gently soothed as he pulled his wing free from her grasp and folded it.

"I just want to make sure, Kabian would kill me if anything happened to you" Kanya reasoned as she circled around the Skinkhide to make sure he had no other injuries

"auch, he would nae, quit ye'r fussin'" Kennan snided as he finally unstrung his bow with one had and coiled the bowstring safely in a pouch on his quiver before digging around in his food pouch for a flask and unscrewed it

"So who's teh lil' one?" the Pearlcatcher asked as he tipped it back.
@iiDandiPlayz yeah,! you can pop in whenever you want.

((ooc: also sorry for the late reply. obligitory family do for mothersday held me away from the internet.))

"Emperor fight" Kanya replied simply as she turned her healer mind attention to the recently healed light sear on Kalanar's wing.

"Really Kanya, its fine, you did a good job healing it. it barely hurts now" Kalanar gently soothed as he pulled his wing free from her grasp and folded it.

"I just want to make sure, Kabian would kill me if anything happened to you" Kanya reasoned as she circled around the Skinkhide to make sure he had no other injuries

"auch, he would nae, quit ye'r fussin'" Kennan snided as he finally unstrung his bow with one had and coiled the bowstring safely in a pouch on his quiver before digging around in his food pouch for a flask and unscrewed it

"So who's teh lil' one?" the Pearlcatcher asked as he tipped it back.
Selene huffed furiously, she knew Kennen was talking about her.
“Excuse me, but I am NOT little! See how big a Mirror I am?!” She puffs out her chest to make herself look bigger. Next to Riveros she WAS bigger! Next to her father, she was many times smaller.
“Selene, her name is Selene.” Riveros giggled, nudging her daughter and sending tipping forward onto soft dirt. “She’s my daughter, his too.” She points to Arlen.
“Aye, Selene control that ego! Don’t know WHERE you got it in the first place!”
Selene huffed furiously, she knew Kennen was talking about her.
“Excuse me, but I am NOT little! See how big a Mirror I am?!” She puffs out her chest to make herself look bigger. Next to Riveros she WAS bigger! Next to her father, she was many times smaller.
“Selene, her name is Selene.” Riveros giggled, nudging her daughter and sending tipping forward onto soft dirt. “She’s my daughter, his too.” She points to Arlen.
“Aye, Selene control that ego! Don’t know WHERE you got it in the first place!”
I would rather walk with a friend in the dark,
Than alone in the light. - Helen Keller, Friendship Quotes
7zcCDc4.png[/center][/url]
[quote name="BlueFireDrakka" date="2018-05-13 01:29:53" ] ((ooc: also sorry for the late reply. obligitory family do for mothersday held me away from the internet.)) [/quote] ((dat's okey))
BlueFireDrakka wrote on 2018-05-13 01:29:53:
((dat's okey))

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Xenos sat on a tree branch and watched.
He did not know these dragons and felt unsafe. His tail bauble turned on, emitting a soft yellow glow.
Well, he thought, at least I'm comfortable.
Xenos sat on a tree branch and watched.
He did not know these dragons and felt unsafe. His tail bauble turned on, emitting a soft yellow glow.
Well, he thought, at least I'm comfortable.

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
(Can I join in?)
(Can I join in?)
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
what is this

hi sasha
what is this

hi sasha
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
(@SashaFiredrake yeah its open so join whenever you want.)
(@NovaBorn I made this after getting burnout boredom from another RP and this is the aftermath of it, but basically its a camping/campfire RP where dragons sit and chat and eat stuff roasted over a fire)

Kennan chucked at Selenes antics "Ah, so ye two are mates then?" the Pearlcatcher questioned taking another Swig from his flask and Pointing at Kanya

"our beloved Magehealer 'ere" he then shifted his point to Kalanar "Is courtin' one o' his Half-brothers" Kanya blsued slightly at this and simply took the pot to fill it with water from her waterskin

"My Mother has three mates" Kalanar stated simply before pouring messured ammount of oil into the pan and set meat strips and a couple really thick grubs in to fry. "so I have five siblings and seven half siblings, I got three brothers, two sisters, two half-brothers and Five half-sisters, our den got pretty roudy when we were hatclings"
(@SashaFiredrake yeah its open so join whenever you want.)
(@NovaBorn I made this after getting burnout boredom from another RP and this is the aftermath of it, but basically its a camping/campfire RP where dragons sit and chat and eat stuff roasted over a fire)

Kennan chucked at Selenes antics "Ah, so ye two are mates then?" the Pearlcatcher questioned taking another Swig from his flask and Pointing at Kanya

"our beloved Magehealer 'ere" he then shifted his point to Kalanar "Is courtin' one o' his Half-brothers" Kanya blsued slightly at this and simply took the pot to fill it with water from her waterskin

"My Mother has three mates" Kalanar stated simply before pouring messured ammount of oil into the pan and set meat strips and a couple really thick grubs in to fry. "so I have five siblings and seven half siblings, I got three brothers, two sisters, two half-brothers and Five half-sisters, our den got pretty roudy when we were hatclings"
1 2 3 4 5 6