Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Down the stairs [1x1] (Fin)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43
Zarah smiled," Well I did go to culinary school for a bit, but I dropped out cause it just didn't feel right. After that I traveled for a bit decided to become a magician. So I do magic shows and stuff. It doesn't make a lot but its better then what my parents wanted me to do." She passed Travolus a plate and a drink then found a seat for herself and started eating slowly.
Zarah smiled," Well I did go to culinary school for a bit, but I dropped out cause it just didn't feel right. After that I traveled for a bit decided to become a magician. So I do magic shows and stuff. It doesn't make a lot but its better then what my parents wanted me to do." She passed Travolus a plate and a drink then found a seat for herself and started eating slowly.
The demon blinked.

"Wut kund o mugic?" He mumbled with his mouth full of the food, show how already stuffing his face. His tail wagged just a little while he ate, Travolus doing his best to hide it because even after having it so long it still felt weird. He slowed down after a while, savoring each bite.
The demon blinked.

"Wut kund o mugic?" He mumbled with his mouth full of the food, show how already stuffing his face. His tail wagged just a little while he ate, Travolus doing his best to hide it because even after having it so long it still felt weird. He slowed down after a while, savoring each bite.
TBD
Zarah smiled sheepishly realizing they probably deal with REAL magic down here not just some tricks and fast movements. "Well... Like card tricks and making things sort of disappear and reappear in weird places. Appearing and reappearing in different places. Just that kind of silly stuff...''
Zarah smiled sheepishly realizing they probably deal with REAL magic down here not just some tricks and fast movements. "Well... Like card tricks and making things sort of disappear and reappear in weird places. Appearing and reappearing in different places. Just that kind of silly stuff...''
The demon looked up, his eyes very serious.

"Show me." He slowly gave her a deck of cards, handing it to her using his tail, still eating his food, but eyes locked on her. it was hard to tell it, but he had been longing for some kind of entertainment. His eyes had a little bit of life to them, just a little little bit of excitement. he also shimmied closer from his seat, but didn't over crowd her. Some how he even chewed more quietly.

(in hell you either watch demons tear one another apart...or watch humans who try to escape. even a smuggler can't smuggle in television service.)
The demon looked up, his eyes very serious.

"Show me." He slowly gave her a deck of cards, handing it to her using his tail, still eating his food, but eyes locked on her. it was hard to tell it, but he had been longing for some kind of entertainment. His eyes had a little bit of life to them, just a little little bit of excitement. he also shimmied closer from his seat, but didn't over crowd her. Some how he even chewed more quietly.

(in hell you either watch demons tear one another apart...or watch humans who try to escape. even a smuggler can't smuggle in television service.)
TBD
Zarah smiled and began shuffling the card with her hands, it look like a blur how fast she was shuffling them. "Ahem. Do you want the bachelor version or the family audience version of this card trick?" She asked warmly seeming to take on a much more lively persona with a entertainer's attitude.
Zarah smiled and began shuffling the card with her hands, it look like a blur how fast she was shuffling them. "Ahem. Do you want the bachelor version or the family audience version of this card trick?" She asked warmly seeming to take on a much more lively persona with a entertainer's attitude.
"...What?" Travolus blinked, it having been a long time since he'd seen card tricks. "Umm...the first one sounds good." He lifted a brow, slowly getting himself seconds if there was enough to do so. He also tried to follow the cards with his eyes and failed, getting a head ache. "Jeez you're freaking fast..."
"...What?" Travolus blinked, it having been a long time since he'd seen card tricks. "Umm...the first one sounds good." He lifted a brow, slowly getting himself seconds if there was enough to do so. He also tried to follow the cards with his eyes and failed, getting a head ache. "Jeez you're freaking fast..."
TBD
"Alright then, prepared to be amazed!" She threw a couple cards around his head each one returning to the deck like a boomerang, she then held out the deck spread "Pick any card and remember it in ur head don't say it out loud." She smiled warmly at him.
"Alright then, prepared to be amazed!" She threw a couple cards around his head each one returning to the deck like a boomerang, she then held out the deck spread "Pick any card and remember it in ur head don't say it out loud." She smiled warmly at him.
The demon blinked a few times and slowly grabbed a card. He lifted a brow. a single heart was on his card. Travolus grumbled to himself. "Karma is a...." He than handed the card back, sulkily eating his food, still entertained but a little bit distracted.
The demon blinked a few times and slowly grabbed a card. He lifted a brow. a single heart was on his card. Travolus grumbled to himself. "Karma is a...." He than handed the card back, sulkily eating his food, still entertained but a little bit distracted.
TBD
Zarah tilted her head then smiled, shuffled the cards incredibly fast then flicked them into the air each card now suddenly cut up like confetti. "Still remember ur card?"
Zarah tilted her head then smiled, shuffled the cards incredibly fast then flicked them into the air each card now suddenly cut up like confetti. "Still remember ur card?"
Travolus suddenly pulled her down, pupils small and animal like. his mouth open showing his teeth, smelling the air. Clearly the sound made him think of something else. his claws dug into her a little as he held her protectively. His dish broke on the ground the moment he moved, ruining his remaining food. His eyes scanned the whole, trying to find out if anything was broken.

(most demons in lower parts of hell, aka not part of satan's personal group, are very jumpy. thus is why no one does surprise parties.)
Travolus suddenly pulled her down, pupils small and animal like. his mouth open showing his teeth, smelling the air. Clearly the sound made him think of something else. his claws dug into her a little as he held her protectively. His dish broke on the ground the moment he moved, ruining his remaining food. His eyes scanned the whole, trying to find out if anything was broken.

(most demons in lower parts of hell, aka not part of satan's personal group, are very jumpy. thus is why no one does surprise parties.)
TBD
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43