Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Down the stairs [1x1] (Fin)
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
"Jesus are you some other worldly being? Calling me a mortal?" He stepped back a little nearly dropping Zarah, his actions showing fear but his face not. "Anyways I suppose I should thank you for bring her back here. She's really terminally ill any longer and she might have died. So you can leave now and I can administer a treatment to help with the pain." He expertly lied looking at Travolus dead in the eye somehow keeping some of his composure.
"Jesus are you some other worldly being? Calling me a mortal?" He stepped back a little nearly dropping Zarah, his actions showing fear but his face not. "Anyways I suppose I should thank you for bring her back here. She's really terminally ill any longer and she might have died. So you can leave now and I can administer a treatment to help with the pain." He expertly lied looking at Travolus dead in the eye somehow keeping some of his composure.
"I'm a Demon, right from hell....i ended up there because of how i murdered people..." Travolus easily lied as well, giving a sick smile, before laughing loudly, slapping the scientist hard on the back. "Don't lie to a demon, or else kid. anyway i don't feel like parting yet...i need to lay low anyway, laying low on the surface would do me best." Travolus shrugged.
"I'm a Demon, right from hell....i ended up there because of how i murdered people..." Travolus easily lied as well, giving a sick smile, before laughing loudly, slapping the scientist hard on the back. "Don't lie to a demon, or else kid. anyway i don't feel like parting yet...i need to lay low anyway, laying low on the surface would do me best." Travolus shrugged.
TBD
"Uhm uh EXcuse me?! Staying here? At this house? Sir I am afraid that will not do! And your a demon? I had no clue they come here on their own?... She was in hell?! Thank god she got out of there..." The last part of his sentence seem to be him mumbling to himself. This man was obviously a scatterbrain, he brushed his fingers through his messy light brown hair.

Zarah started to shift a bit in his arm her skin noticley paler than usual. The injection seeming to pass her out but not prevent the virus.
"Uhm uh EXcuse me?! Staying here? At this house? Sir I am afraid that will not do! And your a demon? I had no clue they come here on their own?... She was in hell?! Thank god she got out of there..." The last part of his sentence seem to be him mumbling to himself. This man was obviously a scatterbrain, he brushed his fingers through his messy light brown hair.

Zarah started to shift a bit in his arm her skin noticley paler than usual. The injection seeming to pass her out but not prevent the virus.
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43