Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Down the stairs [1x1] (Fin)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
"Well that's because someone kidnapped you. didn't you notice your lack of stylish tail and horns..."Clearly the demon didnt find her horns and tail anything close to stylish. "And im only down here because i sold my soul to the devil before i died because i didn't believe in heaven... i just was offered a second chance at life and took it. turns out the whole thing is real." The demon said tiredly. She rubbed her neck, the mark burning a little by the looks of it shining a little bit redder.
"Well that's because someone kidnapped you. didn't you notice your lack of stylish tail and horns..."Clearly the demon didnt find her horns and tail anything close to stylish. "And im only down here because i sold my soul to the devil before i died because i didn't believe in heaven... i just was offered a second chance at life and took it. turns out the whole thing is real." The demon said tiredly. She rubbed her neck, the mark burning a little by the looks of it shining a little bit redder.
TBD
"Um well... I guess I didn't really think about checking for a tail or horns... So you didn't do anything bad but sell your soul? or is their more?" She said staring at the demons neck curiously.
"Um well... I guess I didn't really think about checking for a tail or horns... So you didn't do anything bad but sell your soul? or is their more?" She said staring at the demons neck curiously.
"Salem witch trials. one girl didnt like me because a boy liked me. so she accused me of bewitching him. before i could defend myself she fell over crying for me to stop sending my soul at her, point is, awful time and everyone was lying to get grudges handled..." The demon seemed rather upset. "I was only seven..." She is clearly lost in a moment from the past, rubbing her neck a bit more.
"Salem witch trials. one girl didnt like me because a boy liked me. so she accused me of bewitching him. before i could defend myself she fell over crying for me to stop sending my soul at her, point is, awful time and everyone was lying to get grudges handled..." The demon seemed rather upset. "I was only seven..." She is clearly lost in a moment from the past, rubbing her neck a bit more.
TBD
"Oh I'm sorry that happened, in todays world you get payed to do fake magic cause they like it. I suppose there will always be those jerks out there that just want to hurt you over stupid crap. Tho in your situation it was taken to the extreme" she slowly stood up stretching her legs and breathing in deeply
"Oh I'm sorry that happened, in todays world you get payed to do fake magic cause they like it. I suppose there will always be those jerks out there that just want to hurt you over stupid crap. Tho in your situation it was taken to the extreme" she slowly stood up stretching her legs and breathing in deeply
"Hmm? oh yeah. Anyway...im 'sposed to take you Lucifer...hmm..but...i mean my eyes don't work as well as they used to...and i may have left a card on the table...that if a mortal like you can read...could use to find a demon who can get you back home..." The demon seemed to be trying to suggest Zarah could get out. "But its not like you heard all this from me..." The demon slowly pointed to a table with a business card on it.
"Hmm? oh yeah. Anyway...im 'sposed to take you Lucifer...hmm..but...i mean my eyes don't work as well as they used to...and i may have left a card on the table...that if a mortal like you can read...could use to find a demon who can get you back home..." The demon seemed to be trying to suggest Zarah could get out. "But its not like you heard all this from me..." The demon slowly pointed to a table with a business card on it.
TBD
Zarah swiftly picked the business card off the table and examined it front and back.
Zarah swiftly picked the business card off the table and examined it front and back.
The card was blood red, the ink bright yellow, making it a little hard to read. The font was chiller, for some reason.
"Need to get into hell? Or maybe you want out? For all your smuggling needs, Travolus the demon has you covered! Need to get a body out of town quick? Call Travious. (666) 676-8890!"[not a real number, but all hell cells have an area code of 666 for cometic purposes]

On the back it mentioned how Travolus can smuggle bodies, weapons, and beings.
The card was blood red, the ink bright yellow, making it a little hard to read. The font was chiller, for some reason.
"Need to get into hell? Or maybe you want out? For all your smuggling needs, Travolus the demon has you covered! Need to get a body out of town quick? Call Travious. (666) 676-8890!"[not a real number, but all hell cells have an area code of 666 for cometic purposes]

On the back it mentioned how Travolus can smuggle bodies, weapons, and beings.
TBD
Zarah tilted her head while staring at the card," Well its better than just being given to Lucifer... Hey... Um demon lady... do you have phone I could borrow?" She held the card tight in her hand.
Zarah tilted her head while staring at the card," Well its better than just being given to Lucifer... Hey... Um demon lady... do you have phone I could borrow?" She held the card tight in her hand.
The demon whistled, awfully one could add, and slid over a flip phone with a few dollars wrapped around it. she than slipped off, and the sound of a horse could be heard outside. The phone was odd, it looked like a normal one but its numbers looked off. it was clearly the number system she knew, but the whole item just stunk of weirdness.

(she left so she could claim she had no idea where le mortal went)
The demon whistled, awfully one could add, and slid over a flip phone with a few dollars wrapped around it. she than slipped off, and the sound of a horse could be heard outside. The phone was odd, it looked like a normal one but its numbers looked off. it was clearly the number system she knew, but the whole item just stunk of weirdness.

(she left so she could claim she had no idea where le mortal went)
TBD
Zarah grabbed the phone and slid the money into her bra (handy xtra pocket tbh) she then proceeded to typethe number inthe phone (typing over my cat) and called travoulous.
Zarah grabbed the phone and slid the money into her bra (handy xtra pocket tbh) she then proceeded to typethe number inthe phone (typing over my cat) and called travoulous.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43