Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Down the stairs [1x1] (Fin)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43
Zarah looks very and confused and shocked wondering if that was a relative or a random lover. "Um uh okie... Wheres Travolus...?"
Zarah looks very and confused and shocked wondering if that was a relative or a random lover. "Um uh okie... Wheres Travolus...?"
The demon paused, slowly rubbing her chest. She than let out a loud laugh, causing her wound to open, making the demon cough up a little blood. She quickly wiped it away with her sleeve, smirking at Zarah.

"It's me toots, in the flesh." The woman grinned proudly, before falling over, grunting. "Ugh...get the med kit from under my bed...wounds opened again from another dang itch." Travolus grumbled in pain. The funniest part was Zarah could see Travolus's horns now, and they were rather small, and black making them blend into her hair.
The demon paused, slowly rubbing her chest. She than let out a loud laugh, causing her wound to open, making the demon cough up a little blood. She quickly wiped it away with her sleeve, smirking at Zarah.

"It's me toots, in the flesh." The woman grinned proudly, before falling over, grunting. "Ugh...get the med kit from under my bed...wounds opened again from another dang itch." Travolus grumbled in pain. The funniest part was Zarah could see Travolus's horns now, and they were rather small, and black making them blend into her hair.
TBD
Zarah quickly grabbed the med kit from under his... er.... her bed and quickly walked over to her holding the med kit out and not looking at the wound. "Why don't you stitch it up fully or something? Cover it with plastic?"
Zarah quickly grabbed the med kit from under his... er.... her bed and quickly walked over to her holding the med kit out and not looking at the wound. "Why don't you stitch it up fully or something? Cover it with plastic?"
Travolus grabbed it and ripped it open, her nails suddenly claw like. she grabbed a needle from it and injected whatever was in it into herself quickly. soon the blood stopped and the wound closed up where it had opened. She sighed in relief, and than was male again suddenly. He grunted loudly, rubbing his chest.

"Hmm...muuuch..better..." He grumbled, yet didn't get up off the floor. He looked up and shrugged. "Every demon tries to hide their death wound...not really worth it to me, we all got one...but if it bugs ya...i'll cover it. if i tried to sow it up...heh...well there'd be hell to pay"
Travolus grabbed it and ripped it open, her nails suddenly claw like. she grabbed a needle from it and injected whatever was in it into herself quickly. soon the blood stopped and the wound closed up where it had opened. She sighed in relief, and than was male again suddenly. He grunted loudly, rubbing his chest.

"Hmm...muuuch..better..." He grumbled, yet didn't get up off the floor. He looked up and shrugged. "Every demon tries to hide their death wound...not really worth it to me, we all got one...but if it bugs ya...i'll cover it. if i tried to sow it up...heh...well there'd be hell to pay"
TBD
"Umm do you need help getting up?" she squatted down next him and then poked his horns. "Also do you have any food, maybe I could cook something up, I did go to culinary school for a bit." She seemed calmer now only looking at his horns out of curiosity.
"Umm do you need help getting up?" she squatted down next him and then poked his horns. "Also do you have any food, maybe I could cook something up, I did go to culinary school for a bit." She seemed calmer now only looking at his horns out of curiosity.
His face turned just a slight bit red, he pushed her away, glaring.

"You don't touch a demon's horns...and food sounds fine." Travolus grunted, getting up slowly to not open his freshly closed wound.He rubbed his hair, hiding his small horns. Travolus walked to the bathroom grumbling something about size of his horns and junk, locking the door behind himself.

(lol she got the sly guy uncomfortable. A+ X3)
His face turned just a slight bit red, he pushed her away, glaring.

"You don't touch a demon's horns...and food sounds fine." Travolus grunted, getting up slowly to not open his freshly closed wound.He rubbed his hair, hiding his small horns. Travolus walked to the bathroom grumbling something about size of his horns and junk, locking the door behind himself.

(lol she got the sly guy uncomfortable. A+ X3)
TBD
Zarah tilted her head slightly confused, then chuckled to herself before investigating the kitchen, also looking for a radio or any sort of musical device to keep her mind off the fact she was in hell. Despite being typically pretty brave she felt very out of place and nervous in these new surroundings.

(When your curious about things and the things don't absolutely scare you, you touch them. Or at least thats what I do... Maybe I should stop doing that X3)
Zarah tilted her head slightly confused, then chuckled to herself before investigating the kitchen, also looking for a radio or any sort of musical device to keep her mind off the fact she was in hell. Despite being typically pretty brave she felt very out of place and nervous in these new surroundings.

(When your curious about things and the things don't absolutely scare you, you touch them. Or at least thats what I do... Maybe I should stop doing that X3)
As all things in Travolus's apartment, it was rather clean, having pots, pans, cups, plates, and bowls. In the pantry there was all kinds of food, pasta, fruits, and some veggies that didn't need to be refrigerated. It also had popcorn and a few other snacks. In the fridge was milk, yogurt, cheese and other dairy products. strangely she knew the brands. It also had many meats and veggies that needed the cold, including salad kits. He even had a spice rack, topped to the brim with salt, garlic, dried mustard, pepper, basil and more. His apartment didn't fit his nature at all, but clearly it was his by how he put his name on certain things to keep people out.
As all things in Travolus's apartment, it was rather clean, having pots, pans, cups, plates, and bowls. In the pantry there was all kinds of food, pasta, fruits, and some veggies that didn't need to be refrigerated. It also had popcorn and a few other snacks. In the fridge was milk, yogurt, cheese and other dairy products. strangely she knew the brands. It also had many meats and veggies that needed the cold, including salad kits. He even had a spice rack, topped to the brim with salt, garlic, dried mustard, pepper, basil and more. His apartment didn't fit his nature at all, but clearly it was his by how he put his name on certain things to keep people out.
TBD
Zarah smiled seeming quite excited by the array of products he had in his kitchen. She began preparing a four cheese ravoli with pesto sauce and side of garden salad. Zarah was not fond of using meat, due to the fact she was a vegatarian, for the most part. She also prepared two Strawberry Daiquiri's.
Zarah smiled seeming quite excited by the array of products he had in his kitchen. She began preparing a four cheese ravoli with pesto sauce and side of garden salad. Zarah was not fond of using meat, due to the fact she was a vegatarian, for the most part. She also prepared two Strawberry Daiquiri's.
Travolus walked out and his nose twitched.

"...And here i expected to come out and see you making craft mac and cheese...not bad..." He eyed the food, licking his lips a little. "Not bad...not bad at all..." He sat down, watching her from the sofa not too far off. "So...Zarah...if you don't mind my asking...since normally you ask...what did ya do before fish lips dragged you down to hell?" Travolus seemed actually curious for once, and it was a funny color on him.
Travolus walked out and his nose twitched.

"...And here i expected to come out and see you making craft mac and cheese...not bad..." He eyed the food, licking his lips a little. "Not bad...not bad at all..." He sat down, watching her from the sofa not too far off. "So...Zarah...if you don't mind my asking...since normally you ask...what did ya do before fish lips dragged you down to hell?" Travolus seemed actually curious for once, and it was a funny color on him.
TBD
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43