Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Down the stairs [1x1] (Fin)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43
Zarah hopped out of bed and walked into to the kitchen sliding into a seat staring at the food waiting for it to be done. "Morning."
Zarah hopped out of bed and walked into to the kitchen sliding into a seat staring at the food waiting for it to be done. "Morning."
Travolus served her a plate of warm pancakes with a side of scrambled eggs and cheese, he than handed her butter and syrup.

"So today's the big day. you start work and maybe you can find out some leads as to who wanted ya here in hell..." Travolus sighed, his face unreadable. He rubbed his stubble and set a knife down. "You'll need this, just about every demon in hell walks around with some kind of weapon...if one happens to be after you, it'll let ya defend yourself better." Travolus explained, eyes every now and than darting around the room.
Travolus served her a plate of warm pancakes with a side of scrambled eggs and cheese, he than handed her butter and syrup.

"So today's the big day. you start work and maybe you can find out some leads as to who wanted ya here in hell..." Travolus sighed, his face unreadable. He rubbed his stubble and set a knife down. "You'll need this, just about every demon in hell walks around with some kind of weapon...if one happens to be after you, it'll let ya defend yourself better." Travolus explained, eyes every now and than darting around the room.
TBD
Zarah spread some butter and poured syrup on her pancakes almost flooding her plate even getting some on the eggs. She starting eating the food smiling. "Okie dokie artichokie. Are you looking for something?
Zarah spread some butter and poured syrup on her pancakes almost flooding her plate even getting some on the eggs. She starting eating the food smiling. "Okie dokie artichokie. Are you looking for something?
"An eyeball demon sent in a spy last night...idk if it was after you or me...but either way i may need to bug two demons today..." Travolus sighed, before shoving a whole pancake equally coated in syrup into his mouth.

"En Hull et's hurd tu git fevirs frum uthirs....ou guoss ou'll uwn twu" Travolus mumbled with his mouth full, crossing his arms.
(Translation: In hell it's hard to get favors, i guess i'll own two.)
"An eyeball demon sent in a spy last night...idk if it was after you or me...but either way i may need to bug two demons today..." Travolus sighed, before shoving a whole pancake equally coated in syrup into his mouth.

"En Hull et's hurd tu git fevirs frum uthirs....ou guoss ou'll uwn twu" Travolus mumbled with his mouth full, crossing his arms.
(Translation: In hell it's hard to get favors, i guess i'll own two.)
TBD
"Oh okie... Well good luck with that." She said as she finished her pancakes.
"Oh okie... Well good luck with that." She said as she finished her pancakes.
Travolus got up and stared at the dishes.

"Frick it. i'll just move. No amount of...anything'll help...you can grab anything ya like." He got up and packed a small bag, it filled to the brim with currency of all kinds. "Welp, let's get a move on kid, we're burning hell light." Travolus chuckled, getting a second bag filled with food he could keep without something cold. He than exited the apartment. Filling his Taxi with gas he started it up, waiting for Zartha
Travolus got up and stared at the dishes.

"Frick it. i'll just move. No amount of...anything'll help...you can grab anything ya like." He got up and packed a small bag, it filled to the brim with currency of all kinds. "Welp, let's get a move on kid, we're burning hell light." Travolus chuckled, getting a second bag filled with food he could keep without something cold. He than exited the apartment. Filling his Taxi with gas he started it up, waiting for Zartha
TBD
"Well that was a sudden change if plans..." She hopped out of her chair and ran down the stairs after him sliding into the taxi. "So where on ear-... ahem... I mean.. in hell are we going?" She looked at him curiously.
"Well that was a sudden change if plans..." She hopped out of her chair and ran down the stairs after him sliding into the taxi. "So where on ear-... ahem... I mean.. in hell are we going?" She looked at him curiously.
"Plan didn't change, i'll just need to pick you up after your shift is all. House hunting is easy in hell...but...dark." Travolus shrugged, now a woman. "So you done looting? i told you that you could grab anything from the old house since im bailing on it. grabbed all of my stach so i need nothing else." Travolus shrugged.
"Plan didn't change, i'll just need to pick you up after your shift is all. House hunting is easy in hell...but...dark." Travolus shrugged, now a woman. "So you done looting? i told you that you could grab anything from the old house since im bailing on it. grabbed all of my stach so i need nothing else." Travolus shrugged.
TBD
"Well... I don't need to loot anything I think... SO I think I'm read to go." She said realizing that that was someone else's house before him.
"Well... I don't need to loot anything I think... SO I think I'm read to go." She said realizing that that was someone else's house before him.
"Hmm, not even the blanket, little sushi roll?" Travolus turned, giving a teasing grin. "If you're sure..."
"Hmm, not even the blanket, little sushi roll?" Travolus turned, giving a teasing grin. "If you're sure..."
TBD
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43