Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Down the stairs [1x1] (Fin)
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
"Thanks for opening the door, very nice cab service." she laughed softly getting into the front seat. "I'm ready to go..."
"Thanks for opening the door, very nice cab service." she laughed softly getting into the front seat. "I'm ready to go..."
Travolus nodded, staring up the taxi, in no time at all they were infront of her house, Travolus blinking in pain from the sunlight. "Nice place, bit bright." Travolus grunted, rubbing her eyes.
Travolus nodded, staring up the taxi, in no time at all they were infront of her house, Travolus blinking in pain from the sunlight. "Nice place, bit bright." Travolus grunted, rubbing her eyes.
TBD
"Yeah. its nice I guess but can get hot." Zarah exited the car then turned around. "I really hope everything goes well for you." She then turned around and walked towards the house. The sound of the door opening is heard before she even reaches the porch.
"Yeah. its nice I guess but can get hot." Zarah exited the car then turned around. "I really hope everything goes well for you." She then turned around and walked towards the house. The sound of the door opening is heard before she even reaches the porch.
Travolus chuckled, knowing it'd be best to leave since she forgot to cloak herself to look like a normal human. However she wanted to hang around just a little longer before returning home.
Travolus chuckled, knowing it'd be best to leave since she forgot to cloak herself to look like a normal human. However she wanted to hang around just a little longer before returning home.
TBD
"Oh my god what happened to you? Is that you?" a man comes out the door approaching Zarah slowly looking her up and down checking for signs of illness or injury.

"Oh uh I'm fine this is just a... uh enchantment for where I got lost. I need to look this way..." She said remembering what she looked like."

"Is enchantment a new name for drugs?" he said pulling a needle from his pocket slowly without her noticing.
"Oh my god what happened to you? Is that you?" a man comes out the door approaching Zarah slowly looking her up and down checking for signs of illness or injury.

"Oh uh I'm fine this is just a... uh enchantment for where I got lost. I need to look this way..." She said remembering what she looked like."

"Is enchantment a new name for drugs?" he said pulling a needle from his pocket slowly without her noticing.
Travolus lifted a brow, seeing if she needed to jump in. She held a tazer just in case.
Travolus lifted a brow, seeing if she needed to jump in. She held a tazer just in case.
TBD
"No no its like real magic enchantment... Its like a lot to explain. And-" Zarah sentence was stopped mid way through as she was injected with the needle. She started to faint shaking slightly.

"I'm sorry I just have to double check its protocol..." He said injecting her with the needle. "Promise you'll feel better in know time at all. Plus this was your own fault for running out and not telling me." He said holding her up so she didn't fall flat on the floor.
"No no its like real magic enchantment... Its like a lot to explain. And-" Zarah sentence was stopped mid way through as she was injected with the needle. She started to faint shaking slightly.

"I'm sorry I just have to double check its protocol..." He said injecting her with the needle. "Promise you'll feel better in know time at all. Plus this was your own fault for running out and not telling me." He said holding her up so she didn't fall flat on the floor.
Travolus stood in front of the being, a male again in his normal clothing, having changed quickly in the Taxi.

"she was kind of kidnapped..." Travolus said coldly, looming over the scientist, his tail swaying annoyedly. "You're welcome." He glared, flicking the man on the head, it hurting a bit.
Travolus stood in front of the being, a male again in his normal clothing, having changed quickly in the Taxi.

"she was kind of kidnapped..." Travolus said coldly, looming over the scientist, his tail swaying annoyedly. "You're welcome." He glared, flicking the man on the head, it hurting a bit.
TBD
" Ouch! What and who the heck are you? Did you kidnap her" He said looking at Travolus confused and rubbing his head. "You know I can have you arrested for this?!" He said still holding Zarah up who was now completely passed out.
" Ouch! What and who the heck are you? Did you kidnap her" He said looking at Travolus confused and rubbing his head. "You know I can have you arrested for this?!" He said still holding Zarah up who was now completely passed out.
Travolus's horns flashed a little.

"No i did freaking not you dumb dumb mortal!" He snarled, baring his fangs due to he could already tell he didn't like this guy. "I just now drove her home...ugh, scientists sure are dumber now a days..."
Travolus's horns flashed a little.

"No i did freaking not you dumb dumb mortal!" He snarled, baring his fangs due to he could already tell he didn't like this guy. "I just now drove her home...ugh, scientists sure are dumber now a days..."
TBD
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43