Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Down the stairs [1x1] (Fin)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
(lol your spelling thing XD Travoulous...priceless.)

A loud some what gruff male voice spoke over the phone, said phone hurting her ears due to static

"Hello fleshy! let me guess, doll face from Salem gave ya my card right? Cute gal am i right? nice set too. So you wanna head home asap or maybe explore the lovely city of hell?" The last part seemed to be a joke, a dry laugh following it. "Heh, or maybe you'd wanna stay to find out who called fishy lips to bring ya here..." Travolus whispered from the other line.
(lol your spelling thing XD Travoulous...priceless.)

A loud some what gruff male voice spoke over the phone, said phone hurting her ears due to static

"Hello fleshy! let me guess, doll face from Salem gave ya my card right? Cute gal am i right? nice set too. So you wanna head home asap or maybe explore the lovely city of hell?" The last part seemed to be a joke, a dry laugh following it. "Heh, or maybe you'd wanna stay to find out who called fishy lips to bring ya here..." Travolus whispered from the other line.
TBD
Zarah flinched at the static then listened and thought for a second. She puffed up her chest he face suddenly filled with curiosity determination and maybe a little bit of annoyance,'' Now that you mention it, I would like to find out the demon who brought me here. And maybe whoever this "fishy lipped" creature is. " ( also yes it was difficult trying to spell that with my cat on my lap but now shes gone)
Zarah flinched at the static then listened and thought for a second. She puffed up her chest he face suddenly filled with curiosity determination and maybe a little bit of annoyance,'' Now that you mention it, I would like to find out the demon who brought me here. And maybe whoever this "fishy lipped" creature is. " ( also yes it was difficult trying to spell that with my cat on my lap but now shes gone)
"Sounds good to me toots..." Travolus chuckled, hanging up.
The phone cut off, static buzzing now alone from the old broken phone. Outside however a liud car horn honked. It honked many times, clearly meaning to rush her. However the demon who lived in the shack seemed to have left her a few things, some items from her home along with a bag and rations in case she chose to stay. the final item however stuck out. it was a needle, next to it a card said it was used to help the normal seem un-normal.

During this the horn of a car continued to honk, eventually a man's yelling was heard.

"Hurry up toots, i don't have all day!"
"Sounds good to me toots..." Travolus chuckled, hanging up.
The phone cut off, static buzzing now alone from the old broken phone. Outside however a liud car horn honked. It honked many times, clearly meaning to rush her. However the demon who lived in the shack seemed to have left her a few things, some items from her home along with a bag and rations in case she chose to stay. the final item however stuck out. it was a needle, next to it a card said it was used to help the normal seem un-normal.

During this the horn of a car continued to honk, eventually a man's yelling was heard.

"Hurry up toots, i don't have all day!"
TBD
Zarah quickly grabbed the bag of rations and the needle before rushing out the door and sliding into the car. She examined the needle in the car trying to figure out how she was supposed to use as she mumbled a quick "hello" to Travolus without looking at him directly.
Zarah quickly grabbed the bag of rations and the needle before rushing out the door and sliding into the car. She examined the needle in the car trying to figure out how she was supposed to use as she mumbled a quick "hello" to Travolus without looking at him directly.
It was no car, it was a stinking taxi it looked like a beat up peice of junk on the outside. However inside it was pretty nice, the seats velvet red. The driver had on a suit oddly, and when he turned to her, his eyes were fine. They were a reed red however. The only thing odd about the demon was how dashing he was, oddly not bad on the eyes for a soul doomed to damnation for eternity. Than he smiled and he looked more like a demon. His teeth were every so slightly pointed. Thankfully due to his hat his horns didn't show.

"First off toots...i'd use that needle already...give ya a nice rack.....heh...horns of course... and a tail. help ya blend in...in this...hell hole." Travolus chuckled, turning back to face forward and starting up the Taxi.
It was no car, it was a stinking taxi it looked like a beat up peice of junk on the outside. However inside it was pretty nice, the seats velvet red. The driver had on a suit oddly, and when he turned to her, his eyes were fine. They were a reed red however. The only thing odd about the demon was how dashing he was, oddly not bad on the eyes for a soul doomed to damnation for eternity. Than he smiled and he looked more like a demon. His teeth were every so slightly pointed. Thankfully due to his hat his horns didn't show.

"First off toots...i'd use that needle already...give ya a nice rack.....heh...horns of course... and a tail. help ya blend in...in this...hell hole." Travolus chuckled, turning back to face forward and starting up the Taxi.
TBD
Zarah looked at him a bit angerily," First off Mister, my name is Zarah not "toots'' second my rack is in perfect condition! and third could you tell me how the heck to use this needle?"
Zarah looked at him a bit angerily," First off Mister, my name is Zarah not "toots'' second my rack is in perfect condition! and third could you tell me how the heck to use this needle?"
Travolus turned around, looking a tad bit annoyed.

"Well...Zarah was it...you use the needle....like so." He took it and gently injected the syurm into her, and soon she had a pair of horns and a demonic tail. "Now you look like a regular demon! can't have these bums knowing you're a fleshy or else they'll send your butt to good ole satan..." Travolus grumbled. "And i won't get paid." He than started his taxi up for the second time.
Travolus turned around, looking a tad bit annoyed.

"Well...Zarah was it...you use the needle....like so." He took it and gently injected the syurm into her, and soon she had a pair of horns and a demonic tail. "Now you look like a regular demon! can't have these bums knowing you're a fleshy or else they'll send your butt to good ole satan..." Travolus grumbled. "And i won't get paid." He than started his taxi up for the second time.
TBD
Zarah flinched when injected with the needle, felt her horns curiously, then finally crossed her arms grumpily realizing how stupid she was for not knowing how to use the needle. She then sighed and asked "So whats your story, how did you end up down here Mister Travolus?"
Zarah flinched when injected with the needle, felt her horns curiously, then finally crossed her arms grumpily realizing how stupid she was for not knowing how to use the needle. She then sighed and asked "So whats your story, how did you end up down here Mister Travolus?"
“Pfft. Mister? That’s a word ya use for an old man. Now toots...are ya calling me old?” Travolus teased. Clearly the demon had no plans to share his past with a stranger. “If you didn’t know by the way... it’s actually rude to ask a demon how they got here. And it’s weird to get the truth. So I suggest unless a demon hands out their tale like its some wonderful tale...I suggest you don’t ask...” The demon said simply. Oddly his jokes stopped when he said this. His expression, or what could be seen from the mirror was impossible to read.
“Pfft. Mister? That’s a word ya use for an old man. Now toots...are ya calling me old?” Travolus teased. Clearly the demon had no plans to share his past with a stranger. “If you didn’t know by the way... it’s actually rude to ask a demon how they got here. And it’s weird to get the truth. So I suggest unless a demon hands out their tale like its some wonderful tale...I suggest you don’t ask...” The demon said simply. Oddly his jokes stopped when he said this. His expression, or what could be seen from the mirror was impossible to read.
TBD
Zarah sighed ," I'm sorry for asking, I didn't think it was big deal or anything. And for all I know you could be like 1000 years old. You aren't really "alive" after all." She fidgeted with the bottom of her over sized grey sweater.
Zarah sighed ," I'm sorry for asking, I didn't think it was big deal or anything. And for all I know you could be like 1000 years old. You aren't really "alive" after all." She fidgeted with the bottom of her over sized grey sweater.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43